Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391115 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (4/6)
« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2015, 09:00:55 pm »

Go down the stairs. Use my med kit on Tal if possible.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2015, 09:01:48 pm »

Geeentle!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2015, 09:03:16 pm »

Dont you mean up? You made it down the stairs. . .  mainly because, at the time, I had forgotten about them. You are also 1/4 of the way to the evac zone.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2015, 09:49:22 pm »

Use my med kit on Tal
instead.
"Dammit, Lalush. I'm a doctor not a stretcher!"
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 14, 2015, 09:52:18 pm »

Dont you mean up? You made it down the stairs. . .  mainly because, at the time, I had forgotten about them. You are also 1/4 of the way to the evac zone.
Go up the stairs and use my med kit on Tal.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 16, 2015, 01:01:29 am »

I do apologize. I am having a hard time trying to get a turn out. I have been working on it for the last couple of hours, and have only as far as you guys meeting up at the bottom of the stairs. There is more that will be happening, than just you guys healing (and I do mean probably increasing Tals health, not removing any potential negatives and stat-conditions, this time, but, I also need to make it obvious that the resources used in that effort, need be spread to the two other people who would severely need it. all in all. I am out of ideas today. I am sorry.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 16, 2015, 01:21:08 am »

Tis fiiiiine~

((Also I'm pretty sure everybody has medkits.))

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2015, 02:34:54 pm »

Use my med kit on Tal
instead.
I'd like to make a tiny change. I'd like to use Tal's medkit. It's not like he'll use it any time soon.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2015, 07:06:33 am »

Use my med kit on Tal
instead.
I'd like to make a tiny change. I'd like to use Tal's medkit. It's not like he'll use it any time soon.

As soon as the other two put him down to rest, you rush over to him and take the First aid medkit that was attached to Tals back and to work on him, in order to stop the bleeding and keep him surviving longer
[Medkit use=9]
Lalush starts to stop you, and Seth puts down his load and starts to rush towards you as well, but, you work fast, and, seeing the need, Lalush holds up his hand towards his friend, and then begins to help you work, while Seth and the other guy guard the area

Quote from: The other guy
makes a call and spots Michael
"Oh crap! What happened to him?"

Go up the stairs and use my med kit on Tal.

You rush your way back to the stairway, now that you can see more clearly, what s going on. You also note that the castle is still shaking, though the area where they are standing is not, and a large. . .  thing, like a fleshy tree, with stone tendrils, is starting to grow from the middle of the castle.
It will take you a little bit more time to get to them, though. (1 turn)
[Perception=8] You hear whirling.
[10]

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2015, 07:27:18 am »

Run to evac.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2015, 10:26:20 am »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2015, 06:51:32 am »

Run to evac.
same
Run to evac.
The both of you hear the blades, and jump. Enough bad has happened around you and enough has spooked you out that you have figured that enough is far over enough. You both run, Dr. Ayes easily catching up to wide eyed Michael, who looks like he is becoming a bit floaty and light headed.
 After about three minutes of running later, you see the choppers headed, not just your way, but. . . . danm it. To those other guys. you left those other guys.
Quote from: Andres
Watch the helicopters
You  look back to the choppers, and see that it looks like the branches are trying to grow towards them. There is no way those choppers are going to land. They are going to pick up whoever they can and leave. You may have four minutes after they make it, five most, to get in.
[8]

I apologize for not posting in a while. My hamster died, I have been working a lot more, we had to leave the house to get it tented, and I have been all around very moody. Things are getting better, now, though.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2015, 06:56:15 am »

Keep running. Get to evac.

((Oh man. Sorry about your hamster.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2015, 05:50:03 am »

To the evac or to where the choppers are going?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2015, 06:01:26 am »

To the evac or to where the choppers are going?
Um....evac?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 612