Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391143 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (4/6)
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2015, 09:36:50 pm »

Be blissfully unconscious while everything probably goes to shit on the way to the evac. Maybe have more weird dreams.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2015, 09:39:54 pm »

I figured as much. its the reason why your roll 13 instead of 15. I tend to assume you will be doing a flashy dodge unless stated otherwise. but maybe I shouldnt.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2015, 09:54:49 pm »

Generally Tal will always do a minimalistic dodge if he's dodging/doesn't die. Enough to get out of the way and stay on feet if possible. Usually away from the blow to lower damage.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2015, 05:50:44 am »

"you two will have to carry Dr. Tal.
"Will do."
grab half (the legs or the arms, don't actually cut him in half.) of Tal and procede to carry him to the Evac Zone with Lalush. (If that's not the only way out, we're specifically going down the stairs)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2015, 06:35:14 am »

Make my way to evac.

Over the BUD: "Guys, what's going on over there?"
Mr. Stakesauce? not going to reply to this?
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2015, 06:45:59 am »

"Michael, this is is Alpha, Ayes, Reading you Five.
Situation seems to have normalized for the moment, but we're proceeding to the Evac point via the stairs. Meet us there, if able.
Over."
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2015, 07:30:18 am »

Dream of Lalush performing surgery on Nalvi only to accidentally turn him into a zombie, then imagine him getting him eaten by that zombie and giggling in the background.

You try to dream as you slip farther into the deep recesses of your mind, but all you get blank, empty space. And ruins. And a battle. Large. Unfathomably large. Spreading universes. And then multiverse. Waring armys. Only two sides. Powers of magic and feats of might that gould never be understood. Like the angered memories of a God. Planet after planet. Finding life . . .  If its strong, it is consumed. If it is weak, it is destroyed. It wants out. It wants you out. Go away! You also start to see a face. . .  .

"you two will have to carry Dr. Tal.
"Will do."
grab half (the legs or the arms, don't actually cut him in half.) of Tal and procede to carry him to the Evac Zone with Lalush. (If that's not the only way out, we're specifically going down the stairs)

[Carrying Tal with Lalush= 11] You both try to keep him steady while carefully climbing down steps that are now heavily cracked and half your standing hight, making it down three steps before [1Lalush 2you= 2] you slip into one of the cracks. You feel as though it slips much deeper than you expect of a small hole, but you manage to catch yourself. But not before nearly dropping your patiant. [2 Damage] He slumps to the side, and his body siezes up, for the two seconds it takes to straighted him back up. He had lost a lot of blood, and the mini cell salvage device barely helped from before. You dont know if he can take much more of that. You need to be more carefull.

Be blissfully unconscious while everything probably goes to shit on the way to the evac. Maybe have more weird dreams.

You have power now. And Hungrya body. You can I must consumemove. You. . . You are confused I must escapeat who you are, but only slightly. so weakYou know you are older. Sowhere is it much older. This place is tryinghelp me to hold you back. Trying to keep you from feeding.

Make my way to evac.

Over the BUD: "Guys, what's going on over there?"
[How long can you keep moving?=15] you walk a few yards. Maybe 20 at most. The pain comes once more. Its so much on you. Your body is starting to sweat and nasia is starting to kick in. You need to stop the pain. Before you pass out. [-1 to your next action.

Quote from: squad D
Escape!
[Fire on the Monster hord=13]
If you look carefully up, you can make out the heads of what you hear. Two people, loud gunfire, a scream. Knife cutting though flesh and bone. A body flying over your head, and a sickining splatter on the ground. Another scream, and flesh being torn asunder by great force, and then an arm and blood flying a great distance.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2015, 07:31:13 am »

Check my first aid kit for any kind of painkiller.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2015, 07:34:51 am »

Absorb the dreamthing that decided I'm hungry. Eating the hungercauser probably will stop the hungries. Or at least fill me up.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2015, 07:53:29 am »

Try to carry Tal carefully. (This should get a lot easier once we clear these #### steps. )

over the radio : "Michael, do you read me?
I say again: meet us at the bottom of the stairs.
Over."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2015, 10:49:20 am »

I am surprised that nobody is reacting to the fact that a body, and an arm just went past your group. One  very meekly, like it was pushed using its own momentum, and the other by something that shot it like a cannon.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2015, 10:50:34 am »

I see it as everyone going "We just need to keep fucking moving"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2015, 11:19:28 am »

I see it as everyone going "We just need to keep fucking moving"
+1 We're kinda already in a state of "disorganized retreat".

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2015, 05:58:19 pm »

"Hold on, it fucking hurts! Looking for a painkiller."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2015, 08:53:24 pm »

Check my first aid kit for any kind of painkiller.

[Painkillers?=15] You grab a bunch of pills out of the bottle. There is no way you wont feel better from this.
[2d6+Con/2=11] It doesnt take long for it to take its lovely effect. Dry, sticky mouth.

Absorb the dreamthing that decided I'm hungry. Eating the hungercauser probably will stop the hungries. Or at least fill me up.

You try to gain control, but all you manage to do is get hit painfully by nothing. But you see its source. Its obstructing you. they are all so annoying, but, those little things they have in your hands. They pick at you again, from such a far distance. You rush past your abilities. past the writhing masses, and exact revenge. You take the offenders hand, by its puny shoulder and crush it. It collapses to the ground without a sound, leaving you with a thick mess in your hands. You don't want it. it wont fill your hunger. So you throw it away. You roar in Victory, before you feel a bit more pain. you hear a click, and you turn to the other one. It bends down as you try to grab for it and pulls up something. And then the pain, dead in your Eyes. So mu

Try to carry Tal carefully. (This should get a lot easier once we clear these #### steps. )

over the radio : "Michael, do you read me?
I say again: meet us at the bottom of the stairs.
Over."
Eighteen more steps. And loud gunfire sounds. seventeen. Far more fire. Fifteen. You hear a click. You need to get out of there now. whoever is up there wont survive for long. Fou-
[Carry=10] Woops!
[Lalush save=13]This time you trip. You fall back, and accidentally yank Tal right our of Lalush's hands. You watch in horror as he falls down one of the stairs. and then another, landing on his chest of all places. [4 Damage ] Lalush looks down in shock and rushes to see if he is alright. He is really rough for the wear. His wound is completely open, again. He will need more stitches. No! he will need more medical attention than you could ever possibly give him, NOW!

Quote from: Squad D
Fearfully fight furiously for future fearless flight far from furious foe.
[FRIGHT!=3]
[FURIOUS FIRE!=5]
[KNIF'EM!=9]
He curses several times. And after a bit of searching for something, and a rip, you can all see him comming down a step, he looks at you guys and rushes to give you aid in carrying Tal, releaving Dr. Ayes, of whom Lalush is glaring at, heavily. it doesnt seem as though he is willing to speak about the matter, though. Past telling the Solder to, "For the love of Allah." take Tal out of his hands.

HP reminders:
Tal: 2/15
Michael: 10/15
Arthur: 9/15

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 612