Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391192 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (4/6)
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2015, 12:03:18 pm »

"Everybody out. Now. Someone help me help Michael. You, save your bloody ammo."

Tal moves to help Michael up and out the door.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2015, 03:44:28 pm »

"Ok, I was wrong! You guys heard a gunshot but I wasn't attacked. Although I'm pretty sure we will be soon. Anyway, THE CEILING IS FALLING DOWN! WE NEED TO GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!"

Unload my Ap mags and load standard ones. Then RUN LIKE HELL!
To the next room or back out?
Back out
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2015, 04:59:40 pm »

Once We're safely outside, I'd like to look at those repeating wall marks  (I understand we have photos of those on our PDAs?)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2015, 05:03:59 pm »

Once We're safely outside, I'd like to look at those repeating wall marks  (I understand we have photos of those on our PDAs?)
You do. I am waiting for one more action post, though.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2015, 05:04:29 pm »

Get up and get out.

"Something hit Beta, something armoured. Their bigger guns couldn't pierce it. We need to warn Delta."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2015, 05:18:02 pm »

"I don't get why we can't contact them. No radio interference."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2015, 07:02:32 pm »

"Maybe they're dead?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2015, 07:23:47 pm »

"Then we should pull out as we are obviously not equipped to deal with large groups of apparently bulletproof hostiles."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2015, 07:49:16 pm »

"Beta only mentioned -a- hostile. Whatever killed Beta was able to do it on its own."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2015, 08:01:22 pm »

"Now imagine if there are More of those."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2015, 08:22:38 pm »

"When we get back, we should get one of those anti-materiel rifles I saw in the catalog. Nothing beats an ancient hell night quite like a super-modern tool of destruction."
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2015, 08:34:57 pm »

((You mean knight~ I think.))

"Yes we should. And since currently nobody has been noticeably injured, we will likely be able to afford one. Also. All of you are getting that free armor when we get back. I honestly do not understand why none of you grabbed it. It's free."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2015, 08:47:48 pm »

"Everybody out. Now. Someone help me help Michael. You, save your bloody ammo."

Tal moves to help Michael up and out the door.
(15)As you try to help Michael up, a large statue falls, the head smashes against the ground and large chunks bounce back at you guys. (17) You try to pull Michael out of the way, as well as yourself, but your reaction is far too slow as you take the biggest one to the body (7 damage) Your world is pain as you suddenly fly backwards, landing on your skull. There is a flash of red, and then black darkness, as everything goes numb. But the relief last less than a second, as color returns to the world in splotches, and the pain in barrels. There is no way you didn't brake something. (10) And then everything fades once more, and the pain subsides.
Get up and get out.

"Something hit Beta, something armoured. Their bigger guns couldn't pierce it. We need to warn Delta."
(tal's roll) As Tal helps you up, a rock comes hurling over your head and dead into him. (14) You feel your arm yanked hard, as he pulls you back with him, his vice-like grip still determined to save you, the slick, sickening, painless pop lets you know, as you feel his grip slip, that your arm was pulled clean out of its socket (5 Damage)
You stare to your now left. The door is open. Ayes just a bit outside of it.
You turn to your now right. There is a whole bunch of rubble where the door was. . . and a gun.

"Ok, I was wrong! You guys heard a gunshot but I wasn't attacked. Although I'm pretty sure we will be soon. Anyway, THE CEILING IS FALLING DOWN! WE NEED TO GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!"

Unload my Ap mags and load standard ones. Then RUN LIKE HELL!
(14) You unload your mag to switch it out for the standards, just in case you need the extra fire, but a rather large piece of rooftop collapses in on itself, rumbling down to where you (11) are, crashing on top of you with enough force to knock the gun out of your had, and you to the floor, as it slides well away from you. (6 damage) It hella hurts. Especially in your (1d5=4 hit location because I am mean) right rib cage. It aches so much that you cough, nearly vomit, as some blood comes out. (5) You scream out for half a second before biting your tongue and forcing yourself back on your feet. There is rubble all around you, and clear sky upwards. You don't know where your gun is, though. You hear more gunshots behind you, but its muffled by a fair bit of screaming (17) of blood curtailing agony. (9) Your eyes widen and your mind starts to worry with clouded fear on how you will get out of here.

Quote from: Seth and Lalush
Run out and try to contact squad B
( 8 )
Seth and Lalush, being the second closest to the door, run out as quickly as possible, with seth lagging just behind Lalush, even pulling him out of the way of one falling roof piece that would have otherwise snapped his neck. Lalush, though, tries to get back into contact with squad B's leader. The line is dead, but he does not stop fiddling with his PDA. (7)
"I cant get into contact with the Beta squad. They are all still running, but something is blocking their comms."
Seth looks around, and then down at the steps.
"We should go down the steps. I rather judge whats below me, than walk a ledge and watch the skies."
pull out the Beretta and back away towards the outside.
goawyisitheydath
I don't know if it's heydath, but "go awy"  seems clear enough
(3)
You hear it. In your head, deep in the back of it, almost as if it weren't a thought, but you processing someones words, right after they say it. (9) it disturbs you greatly, but you already are ready to leave, so you its impact on you is not that great. You, being closet to the entryway, get out with little trouble, but, getting down, would be. The whole castle is shaking, and you watch as one of the towers on the far right hand side collapses, blowing up a thick cloud, rapidly making its way towards you. You have a few seconds before it hits you. Looking down, the first 'step' seems to have cracked, revealing a vast nothingness beneath it. you don't know what will happen if you get stuck in the crack, so, if you choose to go down the exact way you came, you will need to be quite careful. You look to your left, and you see a ledge leading in the direction of where the B squad went, but that way may be just as dangerous, and every once in a while a large rock, or piece of the roof seems to fall and crack itself against the ledge.

Michael: 10/15 hp
Tal: 8/15 hp
Arthur: 9/15 hp

test=[roll]1d6[/roll]
edit: I love how you all assumed everything was alright, and the dice didnt screw you over and over.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2015, 08:48:27 pm »

((I do. I have recently developed this weird thing where if I know what I want to type but get distracted it reads like I was using T9 (automatic spelling correction). I wonder if that's a thing...))

Can I do something for the injured? The manual makes it sound like First Aid is just for removing conditions (poisoned, bleeding, or drowning)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:56:43 pm by a1s »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2015, 09:02:09 pm »

TO be honest, I am expecting two active actions, but, I will wake up the other two characters, to numbing pain, later.

((I do. I have recently developed this weird thing where if I know what I want to type but get distracted it reads like I was using T9 (automatic spelling correction). I wonder if that's a thing...))

Can I do something for the injured? The manual makes it sound like First Aid is just for removing conditions (poisoned, bleeding, or drowning)

you can go to wake them up, or see what kind of damage they have taken, or superficially heal them a few points, so they can move without crapping their pants in pain.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 612