Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389095 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)
« Reply #9120 on: April 01, 2017, 03:59:31 pm »

((...I know it's April 1st, but...Bump?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: April 14, 2017, 09:05:37 am »

The collection of Dorfs looks at the gathered party funnily, as they're talking through Comms and to them it just looks like they're kinda just.. staring at each others. They take this chance to dip their metal mugs for more swig of the alcoholic mixture that really should go into a rocket than into someone's mouth.

----

Meanwhile, it does seems that the APCs have sniper rifles that isn't Gauss. The Corporate-issued ones, they were generally proven useless against large castle targets, but you never know when you could use a semi-auto rifle to shoot at soft targets after all.

Active radar shows that a large aerial contact have just flown up from the trees, visual confirms that it's a giant owl estimated to be bigger than your APC.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9122 on: April 14, 2017, 09:08:12 am »

Unbubble Frazz.  The damage is, alas, done.  Or not, who knows.

"Fine.  How much bird do you even want?"

>They seem rather insistent on wanting a replacement for an illusory bird they shot down...with flak...

"Ahem.  If you don't mind, perhaps you could stop threatening my elf.

Because really, threatening any of us is threatening all of us, including the actual dragon right here.

And I presume you'd rather have more booze than have a war on your hands, mhm?  Especially a war with people who can actually"
- a tree topples (away from the dwarves) as a plane of Void shears through it sideways and at a little diagonal - "fight back?  Because, well, we could.  We just don't particularly see any reason to expend resources like that when we could, instead, cooperate and become stronger still."
Shayla would chuckle. "So let me get this straight. We /just/ showed you what we did to fake there being a bird, and you still don't believe us? I think you guys perhaps have been drinking too much." She'd think a moment. "Or not enough I guess." The woman let out a snicker at that, checking over her shotgun just in case.
"She's got a point.  Heck, come with us a bit and tell your people to not shoot this time and we can actually replicate the feat proper.  I don't think any of us want to replicate the 'being shot at' bit, though."
"Better idea. Some of our people are aboUt to head over as we speak. If we bring you a ton of bird meat, will we call it even? I'd hate to get things started on the wrong foot
((Sorry, for the delay, I meant to post this morning but school happened))

Laz chuckles as the dorf lays into him, keeping a friendly grin.
"Heh, that's probably the third most insulting thing I've ever heard. You should work on that. Either way, I was just demonstrating that the bird you shot down was not real."
Laz let's the bird pop out of existence, still looking as unfazed as ever.

"And Frazz, if you start calling me Lassy, you will be blind for as long as you are within range of my illusions."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:10:22 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9123 on: April 14, 2017, 09:17:05 am »

Them dorfs looked at each others, does that huddle whispers thing. One pops it's head up from the crowd to look at you, then back to the group mumbling before they break. "If yer friends came 'ere with more bird, we 'uppose that'll even it 'ut."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: April 14, 2017, 09:20:11 am »

"Deal."

>"So guys, bird hunting, how goes it?"
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: April 14, 2017, 02:41:54 pm »

"Quiet. We just found a small bird."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: April 14, 2017, 03:35:04 pm »

'Small' as in the size larger than an APC.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: April 14, 2017, 03:37:43 pm »

Of course
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9128 on: April 15, 2017, 03:03:55 am »

((Inb4 elf rider))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9129 on: April 18, 2017, 12:05:27 pm »

Presumably, people started shooting at the giant owl. With the combination of skill and absurdly high-tech target-aqusitioning system, it was next to impossible to miss. And a bird that size can only take so many bullets before it falls from extensive gunshot wounds.

Thanks to hollow bones, an APC will have no problem carrying the winged beast.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: April 18, 2017, 12:14:22 pm »

"And we have it, though it has a few more holes than expected. We should be there sh-. . .  Quickly."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9131 on: April 18, 2017, 12:16:02 pm »

>"They can't hear you, but good call.  Watch out for short idioms.  They might get translated."
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9132 on: April 18, 2017, 12:53:26 pm »

Vigil paused and looked at Aria, a confused look in his eye."Are you calling them short and stupid? Wait. . .  They sent short and stupid are they?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9133 on: April 18, 2017, 12:56:23 pm »

>"What?"
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9134 on: April 23, 2017, 07:16:08 pm »

Aria looks confused. "Are you alright? I didn't say anything..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 [609] 610 611 612