Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389174 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #9030 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:45 pm »

You didn't know that it was going to explode, plus the HUD Warning went off as soonest as Frazz dipped himself out of the shell's way.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9031 on: March 02, 2017, 02:15:56 pm »

"Hey, uh, little help here?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #9032 on: March 02, 2017, 02:38:28 pm »

((Snip))
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:58:56 am by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9033 on: March 02, 2017, 03:19:31 pm »

Fel starts removing the shrapnel from Frazz's wounds through careful Voiding and/or just actually pulling it out, before applying the magic she totally learned offscreen in the library to heal the wounds.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #9034 on: March 02, 2017, 03:25:18 pm »

Shayla would grab a first aid kit to start patching up some of the holes, laughing a bit. "Looks like it nicked ya good. You should really look into getting something to cover those wings. That or get better at dodging stuff. Still, I guess it's walking from here unless we can weave our truck through the trees."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9035 on: March 02, 2017, 03:28:54 pm »

"I'll take care of the trees if we must."

Fel looks rather unhappy.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:31:37 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9036 on: March 02, 2017, 04:46:30 pm »

"As if you could be better at treating wounds than I."

Once Frazz lands, fix his wounds for like the third or fourth time.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9037 on: March 02, 2017, 04:47:23 pm »

"As if you could be better at treating wounds than I."

Once Frazz lands, fix his wounds for like the third or fourth time.
"Magic."
Okay, cooperative effort.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 11:47:58 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #9038 on: March 02, 2017, 06:02:39 pm »

(When you would've cast muting magic but you were at school, so you have to just run with it :'( )

"Remind me never to book a flight on Frazz airlines ever again."

Getting out of the truck Zander goes and ninja vanishes, he uses his magic to help hide him using the shadows. He's going to take a look around see if any Dwarfs are coming, if there are any over-watch positions he'll go there to set up preferably. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:38:22 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9039 on: March 03, 2017, 11:49:23 am »

"I highly expect they might try to attack from below if they're hostile.  Who can keep an eye or ear out?"
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9040 on: March 03, 2017, 05:11:13 pm »

After the Ogres were settled into place and satisfied with their new work Vigil left back to check up on Aria, satisfied. Happy, even. He. . . No they had finally been able to do something useful. . . To bad he didn't get to cut anything.

"Hey. That went rather well."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9041 on: March 03, 2017, 05:29:34 pm »

"It did. Didn't even have to kill anyone for once." Aria said. It'd been nice to get out and do something actually productive rather than sit around the base the entire time. A bit anticlimactic, but that was a good thing since, while she hadn't done so yet, she imagined death was not a fun experience.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9042 on: March 04, 2017, 07:04:51 am »

With the combined effort of skill, magic and technology, you think you've managed to Actually fixed Frazz so good he's even better than originally was! Huh.

So far, you do not see anyone leaving the mountain. And you're certain that it would take many hours to dig to you even with modern digging tools.

It's a safe bet that you're safe here for now, unless there's an animal dangerous enough to prove a challenge to your entire group, in which case you're in a whole lot more trouble than you thought.

Huh, the truck seems fine.

Neat.

-----

Vigil and Aria were thanked for their work and informed that half the squad went on a truck to the dwarves some time ago.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #9043 on: March 04, 2017, 07:10:20 am »

"Welp, the truck's fine, shall we get back to driving?" Shayla chuckles. "Unless you fancy trying another flight there Frazzy~"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9044 on: March 04, 2017, 08:21:41 am »

Vigil's eyes lit up as he heard that the others were already headed to the dwarves holds. He's head shot towards Aria with a childish plea, but quickly went back to his normal demeanor once he realized what he was doing.

"I need two APCs refueled one for ridding the other for storage. I need no less than two, no more than five assorted barrels of Alcohol. If one of them can be of Frazz's special brew, then all the  better, but there can not be two of any one kind. I also need parts of the various major entities that we have fought, especially the one that my sword is made out of. Let's see. . .  Throw in some gemstones. . . Real and fake. Two different containers, and an empty one. Just in case. And metal ingots. Lots of them. And two magi, I guess. Aria, coming with? Anything you want?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 612