Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390924 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #885 on: November 26, 2015, 01:21:15 pm »

"Should I start shooting...?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 26, 2015, 01:31:03 pm »

"Don't know about you but I'm going to start shooting too." Maximus answered as he rolled down the window on his side and stick his auto-shotgun out to start shooting as wel. The enviroment is so target-rich that he doesn't even need to change to slugshots to get some effects.

Unfortunately, the spread and small pellets from his buckshots doesn't seems to be doing very well against the spikers. So they're definitely more bullet-resistant than their rusher cousins. Or perhaps shotguns just aren't supposed to be shooting at things at such range.

The pesudo-horde is coming, only some 300 yards away. Within effective range of every weapon including your pistols!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 26, 2015, 01:32:46 pm »

Aria takes out her LMR and starts firing at the horde.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 26, 2015, 01:36:08 pm »

Your LRM spits out lead in great numbers, emitting a sound similar to cloths being torn as it fires far more bullets per second than the heavier .50 cal.

It rips into the horde, staggering some and dropping many. Hot bullet casings are beginning to fill the car's floor, smoking up the place a little with spent gunpowder.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 26, 2015, 03:16:36 pm »

How many are there about? I start firing my smg as well.
Oi start foreign those .50 cals boys I think it's time.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: November 26, 2015, 06:30:54 pm »

Pull the Drone back. Load it up. If the Spikers get within 200 yards, both vehicles are to back up to a range of four hundred. Repeat until all Spikers are dead.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 27, 2015, 07:22:26 am »

Vigil just sits in his chair, calmly sipping on his juicebox.
"Should have stayed in the hospital."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 27, 2015, 01:48:25 pm »

The Drone isn't pulling back fast enough, and it seems like if you pull the car back then the horde will catch up to it. The drone isn't likely to survive the encounter if that happens.

The horde have been sliced down to somewhere at half a hundred, the combined shootings of everyone staggering and slowing them, rapidly decreasing their numbers from the original.

They approaches the range of 200 yards, and just as your vehicles begin to pull away, fired.

Thunderous crackles and sickening fleshy pops filled the air as the charging horde fired from their spiky arm. The mystery of why nothing seems to have happened earlier are quickly solved when your vehicle was hit by a shower of small spikes the size of a pen, while it only shallowly penetrates the car's armored side, it can easily penetrates half-way in through the bullet-resistant windows. You have a feeling that some of them may have gotten the tires as well...

"Woah! Shit.." A. Carmine, your driver, cursed as he saw a spike that had hit the window on the driver's side and had almost got him, even if he is wearing a helmet.

Some of the others who had their windows rolled down weren't so fortunate, however..

Maximus was hit by one of the spikes right in his shoulder blade. The Kevlar pauldron help keeping the wound plugged and stopped some of the force, but at a glance from anyone with medical knowledge or high enough intelligence could tell that either his bone stopped the spike, or he now have some very worrisome shattered pieces of bones stuck in him. "Fuck!.. fucking.. FUCK!" the Pseudo-roman cursed as he pulled himself back inside the car and rolled the window up with his uninjured arm.

Aria also was hit, right in the chest also! But fortunately the spikes were unable to penetrate the Denizen-001 Trauma plate and bounces off of her harmlessly without even making a dent on the plate itself. Although she could feel the force of it. It's not going to leave a bruise, but she definitely felt that. Close call! A couple centimeters higher and it would've been her throat!

Jenny wasn't about to wait being hit as well so she pulled herself back into the car and rolls the window up.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 27, 2015, 01:50:29 pm »

Aria mirror's Jenny's action.
Sigtext!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 27, 2015, 02:19:18 pm »

START FIRING THOSE FUCKING .50 CALS HOLY SHIT!!
I also roll up my window those .50 cals will do more damage then my smg anyways.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 27, 2015, 02:47:08 pm »

The .50 have been firing this whole time.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 27, 2015, 03:51:18 pm »

"Hmm... that doesn't look good. It seems like someone should do something about this."

Arthur pokes his head out and begins firing his assault rifle at some of the spikers.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 27, 2015, 06:19:35 pm »

Vigil slid out the end of the car that is oposite of where the shots were fired, unsheathed his sword, and listened for the next baradge, counting the seconds between them firing.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: November 27, 2015, 06:28:53 pm »

After a spike nearly gives him an unwanted ear piercing Arthur decides to go back inside

"does anyone have a better plan?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: November 27, 2015, 07:30:02 pm »

The nice thing about Military Grade Vehicles is that Military Grade Vehicles have solid rubber tires to prevent them from being possible to pop. Same goes for any vehicles Swat teams use.

Drone is to activate is Anti Ballistic Weaponry and hunker down. Using it and its remaining ammo to take potshots. Tal grabs Vigil before he attempts to slide out and yanks him back in. Locking the doors.

"Maximus. Do not move, sit back, and do not touch the spike. The spike staying in is preventing you from bleeding out. Moment it gets pulled out, you're going to require immediate medical attention. Both vehicles are to pull back to a range of Four Hundred yards. New ranging is 250 yards before pulling back again. Upon termination of the horde, we will have some of the medics come over here and ensure Maximus gets treatment. Due to the nature of the wound you are likely down for the rest of the mission. Nailed you in a relatively vital area for limb use."

"Vigil. I will not tolerate suicidal displays on this team. You will stay put inside the ARMORED vehicle and you will start thinking before acting. When we complete this mission with NO casualties from stupid choices, you will have the option of transferring to another team that tolerates suicidal displays. You will also have the option of staying onboard and not trying to get yourself killed pointlessly. It isn't glorious to get shot to death. It isn't badass or fun or cool. It's just damned stupid."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 07:34:05 pm by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 612