Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389479 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8445 on: January 06, 2017, 06:46:25 pm »

"Mm.. I had meant to join whatever team the dragon I spoke with was on. But from your tone you don't sound like one who could actually help me. Why don't you just direct me to one who can." The knight crosses his arms, mentally seething that the dragon might have lied to him.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: January 06, 2017, 06:50:22 pm »

"They're not here yet." They answered simply. "If you have any complaints, feel free to leave a note."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: January 06, 2017, 06:53:22 pm »

"Mm.. I had meant to join whatever team the dragon I spoke with was on. But from your tone you don't sound like one who could actually help me. Why don't you just direct me to one who can." The knight crosses his arms, mentally seething that the dragon might have lied to him.
Hearing the big orc arguing with the half a brain clone, I turn to them.

"Perhaps I can help, Mister.....?"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: January 06, 2017, 07:10:03 pm »

"Rook." The knight would turn to look at the new person. "And perhaps you can if you know the dragon and the team he's on. I assume team is your version of squad?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: January 06, 2017, 07:13:28 pm »

"Rook." The knight would turn to look at the new person. "And perhaps you can if you know the dragon and the team he's on. I assume team is your version of squad?
Rook huh, yeah you look like a castle heh.
"Yes both are interchangeable words though, I am part of the Dragons team unfortunately. How can I help you??" 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: January 06, 2017, 07:14:01 pm »

A person clad in bulkier armor than the one Rook spoke to turns towards him.

"What did Frazz do this time?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: January 06, 2017, 07:16:47 pm »

"Well he actually spoke with me instead of just throwing bombs, so he's a better diplomat than whoever else you sent." Rook said cooly. "As for what he said, along with sorting this villages surrender he agreed to my request to be put in your team. So I could make sure things like that don't happen again.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8452 on: January 06, 2017, 07:26:16 pm »

"Tal, I have a feeling you already heard about this, but Frazz apparently decided to randomly recruit a native."

"I'm pretty sure Frazz can't decide about recruitment, but whatever. I guess we could check if you're any good."
He turns away for a moment. "Hey, Vigil. Want to go for a spar with the guy in plate mail? I might just do it myself, though."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:38:03 pm by Hawk132 »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8453 on: January 06, 2017, 07:33:19 pm »

"Well he actually spoke with me instead of just throwing bombs, so he's a better diplomat than whoever else you sent." Rook said cooly. "As for what he said, along with sorting this villages surrender he agreed to my request to be put in your team. So I could make sure things like that don't happen again.
"Ahh yes the patented Akras method of diplomacy, blow the shit out of them. And information on the local area could prove useful I suppose.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: January 06, 2017, 07:34:13 pm »

Tal sighs. "Skillsets, species, and does he seem more or less sane compared to Frazz?"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:36:56 pm by Kevak »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8455 on: January 06, 2017, 07:37:12 pm »

"He does seem rather level-headed. More so than the most of us. Looking at him, probably a Gaian Human underneath the armor. Armor seems runed. He's wielding a sword and shield, both similarly appear to be enchanted. I think I'll go for a spar with him to see if he's any good."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8456 on: January 06, 2017, 07:47:51 pm »

Rook smiled under his helmets at the sparring comments. "My enchantments should have enough charge for a bit more fighting if you'd like to spar. Haven't had to drain them like this in quite a while."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: January 06, 2017, 07:56:50 pm »

"I haven't had the occasion to fight in melee for a while, myself. Use all you got."

Jon takes a few steps away from the command post, to make some space for the duel. He then takes a combat stance wielding a knife in his right hand and electricity sparking from his left.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: January 06, 2017, 08:03:40 pm »

Rook smiles, drawing his blade and readying his shield as he sets into a defensive stance."Interesting... lightning magic? Hmm, suppose I'll find out how well protected from that I am." He'd step forward to try and slam his shield into Jon, following by a slash into the sparking arm wit the blade to try and push it away.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8459 on: January 06, 2017, 08:09:06 pm »

"This is no magic, actually. The only magic I use is the arcane material that prevents my power sources from melting."

Jon's gonna limit his Arc Thrower to touch range and low stun. He'll use his left hand to bash the shield away as it approaches and then try to slam the hilt of his knife into Rook's torso.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:12:25 pm by Hawk132 »
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 612