Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389581 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8130 on: December 24, 2016, 03:49:59 pm »

A random person nearby looks at Lazarus.

"It goes straight, unless you're literally supernaturally good with it.  Point it directly at whatever you want it to shoot."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: December 24, 2016, 04:00:48 pm »

Laz flinches at the sudden appearance of the person. "Thanks for the tip. Who might you be?" Laz takes their advice and aims directly for the target
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: December 24, 2016, 05:25:44 pm »

Aiming directly seems to work nicely.

Good thing the rifle's been set to output a very tiny amount of laser, so it's more like an overpowered laser pointer than the scalding hot surface of the fucking sun.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: December 24, 2016, 05:52:12 pm »

They appear to have disappeared.  Huh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: December 24, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »

Frazz preps for his upcoming diplomatic encounter. He buffs his scales, does vocal warmup exercises, reads a dictionary of common dialect in case he need to address someone by an Honorific, and eats about 30 pounds of breath mints

(It seems proper tha, even with translators, calling someone something in their native language is more weell-received. For example, Sultan wasn't an English word, but they adopted it to show respect for the Arabian kings
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: December 24, 2016, 06:23:36 pm »

Oh no, Frazz is showing signs of leniency towards the savages.

They might even get cocky!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: December 24, 2016, 06:57:46 pm »

(He's a dragon. He's doing it out of respect for a human. Which is still like having a nickname for your pet))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: December 24, 2016, 08:05:09 pm »

Laz ponders on the sudden appearance, and subsequent disapearance, of the strange man. After a few seconds, he shrugs, and returns his attention to laser rifle. He fires a couple more times to make sure he's gotten the hang if it, then returns to the others to test something out.

"Everyone, gather 'round. I want to see how many people I can reliably hide using this reactor thingy."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8138 on: December 24, 2016, 10:06:10 pm »

"Tal, could I take a technical out to another of the villages? I have something I want to try. I wanna give them samples of modern Akras food and slowly win them over that way rather than gunboat diplomacy... Yes, I'm taking my HMG, so gunboat diplomacy is still a valid choice if things go sour. Could be nice to have a village which doesn't hate us for shooting up the place first. Introduce our customs gradually, you know? I'll take some combat clones with me, the technical does have plenty of room." - John
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: December 24, 2016, 10:18:43 pm »

"Try it on any village that isn't the goblin/orc village. Orcs respond best to gunboat diplomacy according to reports. Usually coupled with shooting the biggest orc and offering the goblins shinies in the form of possible tech if they join."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: December 24, 2016, 10:21:30 pm »

"Tal, would you mind helping me gather a few people to see how many I could reliably hide using this reactor?"

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8141 on: December 24, 2016, 10:25:03 pm »

"Apart from the settlement in the sea-cave, are there any other human settlements nearby?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: December 24, 2016, 10:36:37 pm »

"Just gather some clones. They're programmed to obey Akras Personal after all."

"Don't think so John. And the sea cave settlement was designated 'humanoid' not 'human.'"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 10:42:20 pm by Kevak »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: December 24, 2016, 10:47:41 pm »

"Oh ok. I'll let you know how it goes."

Laz goes to wherever he would find a decent amount of clones (around 30). He tells them to follow him onto the deck, and designates one to be the test dummy, henceforth to be called Tim. He will be the person whose perception I am altering.

Laz has the rest of them line up in front of Tim, with Laz at the far left. He begins making the clones disappear, one by one, until he feels that the strain on himself would be too much.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: December 24, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »

((It is spelled personnel, not personal.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 612