Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389605 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8100 on: December 22, 2016, 03:55:43 pm »

"I'm dying to make something explode here" - John
"Have fun, don't die." - Zach
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8101 on: December 22, 2016, 04:35:09 pm »

"You clearly have not been introduced to Foxhound's standard armament. IHSS Reactor powered Laser Rifles. Aka, guns that shoot beams of heat that are powered by a reactor that Magi can draw from for energy. You most definitely could indefinitely cloak a force if need be with a bit of practice. However channeling too much is.. A poor idea. The reactors are after all, miniature stars."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8102 on: December 22, 2016, 04:53:03 pm »

"No, I was not aware of that. I had heard of the IHSS reactor, but I didn't know there was a portable version. That certainly would be handy in the field. How much would it cost me?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8103 on: December 22, 2016, 04:55:57 pm »

"A laser rifle is not something you can pay for by yourself at the moment. But you're lucky, since you're in the richest squad Akras has. Also, you can always hook up to my reactor instead."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8104 on: December 22, 2016, 05:02:18 pm »

"You have the equivalent of a miniature star. . . inside you? And this is safe, yes?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8105 on: December 22, 2016, 05:07:55 pm »

"I got ripped in half once and there were no explosions. Yeah, it's safe."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8106 on: December 22, 2016, 05:16:40 pm »

"Also, he got struck in the ass by lightning which was kinda my fault, and he didn't die then." - Zach
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: December 22, 2016, 05:19:53 pm »

"I see. Sounds like an interesting story. Alas, for another time. Where might I get one of these lazer rifles with the reactors in it?"

Glory to United Forenia!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8108 on: December 22, 2016, 05:57:12 pm »

"Tal, could I please try reasoning with that village before we dominate them? Akras has been destroying a lot of cultures recently."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8109 on: December 22, 2016, 06:16:54 pm »

"Define 'Reasoning with.' What are you going to try to say that isn't already covered in Akras's standard vassalization system? Frankly Gaian culture isn't sustainable within Akras. The economic states are simply far too different. Harvest traditions are outdated and non applicable, craft and market traditions are non applicable and outdated. Fishing traditions are outdated and non applicable. War traditions and cultural connotations are outdated and non applicable.. The list continues. I'm really not sure what you intended with that comment when frankly, Akras control results in a vastly increased quality of life. These people lack immunity to many diseases. These people are still plagued by age. These people don't grasp how to cut down on plague infections via basic hygiene. These people lack the infrastructure to even preform basic hygiene. These people lack surgeries to fix crippling work injuries. These people lack ways to bring back dead loved ones. These people lack any notable military defenses. These people are besieged on all sides by an assortment of supernatural and natural flora and fauna dead set on draining the life from their husks. These people are subjugated by man eating wasps who lay eggs in children. I'm struggling to understand why you think that anything other than vassalizing them is remotely humane."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8110 on: December 22, 2016, 07:30:03 pm »

".... but if we keep tearing up Gaia the Gods are gonna get mad."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8111 on: December 22, 2016, 08:08:15 pm »

"So? They can choose to join Akras or they can wither and die like the Terran Gods did."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8112 on: December 23, 2016, 09:00:23 pm »

"So, where shall we go first? I think that either the cave or forest village would be a fine idea."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8113 on: December 23, 2016, 09:05:17 pm »

Fel, meanwhile, has reported a Voidic/Riftic Entity in need of serious punching.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8114 on: December 23, 2016, 09:11:30 pm »

Laz puts in a request for one of those IHSS lazer weapons the others were telling him about.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 612