Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389645 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #7980 on: December 04, 2016, 05:18:15 pm »

"We don't want to eradicate them, we want to hire them."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7981 on: December 04, 2016, 05:25:51 pm »

"Ah, my apologies. By 'eradicate a civilization' I was referring to their way of life. I assume Akras wishes to rule over them as they have done to the other races of Gaia?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7982 on: December 04, 2016, 05:37:02 pm »

"Eh, I wouldn't mind testing a few shells downrange at something. Especially these new soul shell prototypes. I've been told they make a rather large boom; or rather, a lot of average booms." - John
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7983 on: December 04, 2016, 08:15:34 pm »

"First order of buisness is scout the surroundings. Notably I want sonar detection systems in the water before we start building. I don't want the Yahweh trashed because we let a giant squid pull it underwater. Nobody is to swim in the unfiltered ocean unless you want a flesh eating disease and your legs gnawed off by megafauna. Biohazard Safety Protocol Two. We'll be setting up a wave pool in the base, it should be of sufficient size to ensure the difference between it and the real ocean is negligible, especially if we se have the walls painted to mimic a beach and create sand. Locations of civilization in the vicinity will be identified and task forces will be sent out on a volunteer basis to subjugate them, via diplomacy ideally, less wasteful, we don't really need to do it cause Akras'll get to it but hey. It works. Any local Gaian Wasp Hives are to be purged, their destruction is non-optional."

"Questions?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7984 on: December 04, 2016, 09:55:36 pm »

"Flesh eating what? I appreciate that you have to be cautious, but . . . this is an ocean.  . . that things live in."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7985 on: December 04, 2016, 10:04:45 pm »

"Flesh eating disease. Gaia notably has many pathogens that Terrans are not defacto immunized to. Hence why all Akras teams use environmentally sealed gear. Something that may be mundane to the Gaian population could potentially be a highly virulent deathplague to something without immunity. I'm assuming you aren't aware of how diseases work due to your Gaian origins."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7986 on: December 04, 2016, 10:22:13 pm »

"No, I'm afraid I don't. Nearly all of our medicine is arcane in nature, so in depth knowledge of diseases, while helpful, is not greatly needed. As someone who possesses such "immunities" to native diseases, perhaps there is something I could give to help you learn of them? I defer to your superior knowledge."

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7987 on: December 04, 2016, 11:36:11 pm »

"Your biology frankly isn't something that works for Terran Humans. However please. Do watch this. It's a good primer on how disease works and how bodies fight infection."

Tal brings up a video on one of the screens in the command room.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7988 on: December 04, 2016, 11:39:30 pm »

"...Myah...I'm somewhat mworried about what's going on at Akras Hmyew..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7989 on: December 04, 2016, 11:40:51 pm »

"The Domain can handle it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7990 on: December 04, 2016, 11:42:19 pm »

"But what is it going to dmyew, and how did it even come to this point?  And what else is happening?"
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: December 05, 2016, 12:28:44 am »

Vigil will take Work out so she can get some much needed sun. Trapped in that one small space for so long with little to do but fear that dragon must really work her up for a hunt.

"Tal, Work and I are going to go either hunting or fishing. Her choice. We might as well bring back samples for us to look at. Also, the pig isn't bad here. We tried it."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: December 05, 2016, 12:29:04 am »

"But what is it going to dmyew, and how did it even come to this point?  And what else is happening?"
"Frankly it doesn't matter at this point we have a job to do, if Tal says its under control it is. Plus not much we can do at this point and I'd rather not travel the week back to get there."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7993 on: December 05, 2016, 04:41:50 pm »

"Your biology frankly isn't something that works for Terran Humans. However please. Do watch this. It's a good primer on how disease works and how bodies fight infection."

Tal brings up a video on one of the screens in the command room.
"Thank you, that was very informative. Now, I had something else to discuss with you the matter of my equipment. I was given 20 of your credits upon arrival, but I was unsure what would be appropriate for the encounters. I have 14 credits remaining."

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7994 on: December 05, 2016, 06:38:06 pm »

An elf in robes bursts into the room, sees what's going on and head straight for the new elf in the room.

Grabbing the new elf by his shoulders, the arrival elf in robes begin to shake the equally weak and fragile being. "Comrade, welcome. They have HOT. RUNNING. WATER."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 612