Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389671 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #7965 on: December 01, 2016, 12:22:25 am »

"GREAT GOBBLING GOBLINS!"

After Zander Apologizes

"Zander, Dafuq?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: December 01, 2016, 01:11:28 am »

After Zander Apologizes

"Zander, Dafuq?"
Heheheh..heheh......heh.......yeah I got a bit carried away, it turns out I can bullet bend.....with laser beams....."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:23:51 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: December 01, 2016, 08:12:32 am »

"Incredible! If all the members of this team have such amazing abilities, those dwarves don't stand a chance!

By the way, I'm Laz, the newest member of the team. Pleasure to meet you."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: December 01, 2016, 12:27:16 pm »

After Zander Apologizes

"Zander, Dafuq?"
Heheheh..heheh......heh.......yeah I got a bit carried away, it turns out I can bullet bend.....with laser beams....."
"Wow."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: December 01, 2016, 02:49:50 pm »

"Incredible! If all the members of this team have such amazing abilities, those dwarves don't stand a chance!

By the way, I'm Laz, the newest member of the team. Pleasure to meet you."

"Well I wouldn't count them out, they're an entrenched enemy who has had centuries to prepare. There's a lot of unknowns in dealing with them....but anyways I got sidetracked welcome to Foxhound! We're an eccentric bunch to say the least and not the least bit professional but we get the job done. On mission or in combat Tal is in charge, but off mission any concerns you might have you can bring to either me or Jon. Other then that prepare for the ridiculous, and again welcome to Foxhound" 

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:51:24 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: December 01, 2016, 03:18:43 pm »

((Okay, I'm officially standardizing Fel on mediumorchid w/ black glow when speaking with a female (high pitch, softer) voice, black w/ mediumorchid glow when speaking with a male (low pitch, harsher) voice.

Wait, no.  Not quite doing that.  Let me just put a code to decipher how her speech works on her sheet...))

"Quite ridiculous."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:02:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: December 01, 2016, 03:55:27 pm »

((Okay, I'm officially standardizing Fel on mediumorchid w/ black glow when female, black w/ mediumorchid glow when male.))

"Quite ridiculous."
"Part of our charm though I suppose."

Stopping in front of Fel, Zander pets and scratches the top of her head and ears. "Sorry again Fel I got a tad carried away with testing of my new ability but that's no excuse for endangering you guys."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: December 01, 2016, 03:56:01 pm »

"Well, I'm sure that I'll fit right in with such an eccentric group. Glad to be aboard!"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: December 01, 2016, 04:32:08 pm »

Fel quirks an eyebrow at Zander, but doesn't protest the petting.

"It isn't indeed.

Welcome aboard, Laz."
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: December 01, 2016, 09:10:59 pm »

"Thank you Fel. Now is there anyone else I soups meet? I was under the impression that this squad was already quite large.

Also, I'm not sure I caught your name."

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: December 04, 2016, 01:00:56 pm »

Meanwhile..

The beach comes into view for one of the many scouting drones flying circles around the Yahweh, a suitable location are marked for base building. Things are looking well, looks like maybe a day or so more of travelling and you'll get there. Eventually.

Alex the Transformed Dragon have found himself a semi-permanent residence within the Yahweh. He claims that his hoard is under no danger and that he actually quite enjoy the taste of recycled oxygen and air-conditioned room. It makes his scales glisten, he says.

There's also the fact that the food you have are far more preferable than eating live animals.

Wark meanwhile avoids the transformed dragon as much as she could and sometimes sink and huddle into the corner of her cage, fur and feathers all floofed up in fright whenever Alex passes by. Seems like she doesn't like the Dragon so much.

---

Zach would eventually get a Mail as his PDA Pings.

It reads "Operative Zach.

We apologize for late information, there was some problems and mistakes in identity with our mailing system during the explosion and abandonment of Terra.

Your mother have been recovered as per the 'Total Recall' protocol. She have been assigned a new cloned body and her soul have been transferred while the original body safely recycled. This process is free of charge, courtesy of Akras's Board.

She is currently undergoing re-education and will be assigned a task shortly. If you have any preference to your mother's task, please send the HR Department a mail.

With Regards,"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: December 04, 2016, 03:05:49 pm »

"About goddamn time I could use a little sun, we've been stuck in headquarters so long i'm probably as pale as some shut in video game player."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: December 04, 2016, 03:24:14 pm »

((Zander is later found dead, with D20s shoved down his throat, courtesy of the Wiznerds.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: December 04, 2016, 03:31:47 pm »

((Zander is later found dead, with D20s shoved down his throat, courtesy of the Wiznerds.))
(I highly doubt they care)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7979 on: December 04, 2016, 03:53:45 pm »

"Ah, the much anticipated arrival rapidly approaches. What shall be our first order of business? Fishing, sunbathing, eradicating an entire civilization?"

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 612