Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389798 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7815 on: November 23, 2016, 08:03:30 pm »

((I do, but Zach doesn't. And Zach's only going to do it when it's obvious that Vigil has lost the target or is in life-threatening danger))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: November 23, 2016, 08:05:48 pm »

Vigil starts to lift his sword up, and rwmembers that it is much lighter than it should be.

"I should let you know, this suit enhances my natural strengths. How much of what you are fighting is me, or not, I will let you decide, though, if it happens to brake, I am not stopping until one of us is forced to yield. "
Before anyone can say anything, though, he lifts his sword up with two hands, and charges with its hilt close to the back of his head, a hear beat and a half away from Me, though, he throws his sword up into the air, and rolls behind the mandragon, executing a sweep, one leg stretched out, and one hand on the ground in the fist, cluched and ready to push him into the air, to dodge.

You threw your sword into the air, a little higher than expected from how light it feels in your exosuit and made your sweep. The Mandragon's head turns with you, tracking your movement. He didn't really do anything to stop your sweep as your armored leg connect to his, it feels like kicking a building. Actually, kicking a building would've dented the metal at least, but there was no visible damage and Alex didn't even flinch.

Before your roll is finished, the Mandragon removed his right hand from his sleeve, pulled back and then punches down where you were going to be.

He was fast, even with your bullet time, he still looks like he's moving normally to you and you barely push yourself away from where you were going to be mid-air , his fist misses you by mere inches before it punches into the deck of the Yahweh, creating a small man-sized crater on the floor, the metal deck cracked like a spiderweb as it's 80mm outer armored plating shattered, there was an audible groan that could be heard in the bridge.

++Warning, Damage detected. External plating on top deck Grid E47 destroyed.++
++Warning, Hull breach detected, deploying metal foam to seal.++

The VAI Reported.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: November 23, 2016, 08:08:15 pm »

"Perhaps move the fight off the Yahweh please? Although repairs are easy, it's inconvenient if you damage something important."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: November 23, 2016, 08:37:58 pm »

Vigil used his upward momentum to twist and catch his sword, and his downward fall to kick of the manbeasts head back into the air, and narrowly missed YAHWEH to reach land.

"I may be wrong, but, I think you are holding back."
Vigil landed carefully, and started to run alongside the vehical.

"Then again, even if you were, that punch would have killed me, outright. A smarter man would have called it quits, after that. Also, sorry about the damage Tal."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:44:07 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: November 23, 2016, 08:39:37 pm »

Jon chuckles.

"I like how you just admitted that you're being foolish."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7820 on: November 23, 2016, 09:39:17 pm »

"...Of course they're holding back, they don't want to kill you."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: November 23, 2016, 10:00:27 pm »

"...Of course they're holding back, they don't want to kill you."
"Actually they're probably just playing with their food as it were."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: November 23, 2016, 10:29:07 pm »

"Try to keep the corpse relatively unmangled Alex. It's easier to fix that way."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: November 23, 2016, 10:44:02 pm »

You're not sure if Alex heard you or not, maybe he did. But when Vigil make to kick at him, the Mandragon simply lean backwards, making Vigil miss his mark on kicking off of the Dragon's head.

His arms came around Vigil, grappling him in an incredibly strong hold before allowing the momentum to bring both of them back.

Cameras are watching, and this moment is worth recording into history as a Transformed dragon performs an epic german suplex on Vigil from the top of a Yahweh Mobile Base's deck.

Vigil could try wiggling and struggle, but even with his powerful exosuit, he could not free himself from the Dragon's killer grip.

The free fall lasted many seconds.. Then impact.

The resulting impact made the VAI think there was a meteorite striking the ground just to the side of the Yahweh as a deep crater appeared, the depression in the ground made the mobile base rock, some loose items fell to the ground as a 7.3 Richter scale earthquake were detected for a very brief second all the way back to the main compound.

The very ground itself even looks like something very heavy fell there very hard.

As for Vigil himself, his Exosuit shattered completely, every pieces were broken and either fell off or deformed so very hard and is pushing deep into him right now.
The IHSS Reactor were breached, but the killswitch still miraculously worked, killing off the power before it goes nuclear and deliver an even worse crater.

His very body snapped in half, still barely connected with whatever remains of his exosuit and cloths, every bone in his body liquidated.

Vigil became little more than a soft, squishy sack of liquidated human remains trapped inside a saggy flesh suit inside a ruined, jaggy and deformed Exosuit.

Death was instantaneous.

++Warning, Operative Vigil's life signs unresponsive.++
++Warning, Earthquake Detected, 7.3 Richter scale, total time elapsed zero point seven second.++
++Warning, Possible Meteorite impact detected, 3 meters away from the vehicle, starboard side.++

The VAI announced.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7824 on: November 23, 2016, 10:45:57 pm »

An audible sigh comes through the radio, "God damnit. Someone grab his body, I'll print off a new one." - Zach

"Uhh, Gauss-girl? Aria, was it? You're boyfriend's dead." - John.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:49:07 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: November 23, 2016, 10:50:19 pm »

A drone is to grab the body and recover the exo bits. One of the other Magi can handle the rezing. Ki, Kai, or Steve probably. New body needs cloning and soul needs shoving into it. A new exo is to be printed off.

Oh also that deck plate needs fixing. A drone is to get on that.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:54:39 pm by Kevak »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: November 23, 2016, 10:54:39 pm »

Aria clenched her fists for a moment, before taking a deep breath. "I don't have a boyfriend, but you're John so you mean Vigil. Right. It was the dragon, right? I'm going to guess extenuating circumstances happened and that's why it's not dead.

You know, just a while ago I'd have been a lot more concerned with this, but the whole resurrection-is-really-easy thing takes a bit of weight off that sentence."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: November 23, 2016, 10:57:08 pm »

"Vigil decided to be an idiot and challenged the multiple ton dragon to a swordfight. He got decked. He's being cloned."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: November 23, 2016, 10:58:46 pm »

Aria facepalms. "Someone's got to have a talk with him about this kinda thing..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7829 on: November 23, 2016, 10:59:21 pm »

"Sure. That's why you get that glint in your eye whenever you see him, why your gaze lingers over him just that little bit longer than the others." - Zach, trying to imitate John.

"What the hell, Zach?" - John.
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 612