Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389889 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7755 on: November 22, 2016, 05:56:09 am »

"Understandable. Any additional questions? Also it would be appreciated if you mapped out the boundaries of your territory so you can get notifications ahead of time if an Akras group using a similarly sized vessel passes through the area."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7756 on: November 22, 2016, 06:03:41 am »

"I shall come aboard your vessel, then." Says the Dragon as it fold it's wings around itself.

There's something majestic about seeing a Megatransport-sized object free-falling from high atmosphere.

++Incoming projectile detected, possibly ICBM.++ The Bridge's VAI Informed smoothly.

++Activating defenses.++ The ship's many Cannons, missiles and Anti-Ballistic systems re-calculate the trajectory and gained a firing solution within mere seconds.

There's even less precious seconds for you to hit the 'ABORT' button or make a command to not fire at what the VAI comprehend as a very big ballistic missile.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7757 on: November 22, 2016, 06:06:21 am »

"TAL DO I SHOOT OR NOT?!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7758 on: November 22, 2016, 06:08:12 am »

"Abort firing, ABORT FIRING. Nonhostile. You do not shoot the dragon." Tal smacks the abort button for good measure, which he likely kept his hand near just for this circumstance.

"In the future, please avoid diving directly at the Carrier Construct, it tends to get a bit trigger happy when large objects fly directly at it. It's not its fault. It doesn't have enough of a mind yet to parse situations. In a few months it will though. Had to pap the 'don't do that' button so it wouldn't fire."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7759 on: November 22, 2016, 06:12:47 am »

John flicks the safety on, loops the duffelbag onto his arm and runs for whatever cover the abovedeck has.

When he gets there, he will disengage the charge and unload the shell. He will, however, take the 14.5mm ATHMG out of the duffelbag and set it up on a bipod.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7760 on: November 22, 2016, 06:26:08 am »

++Firing aborted.++ The VAI informed cleanly.

"Duly noted." Says the Dragon as it rapidly closes the distance until it's about only 1 kilometre away before it spread it's wings out and flaps as an airbrake, the downward air force that's trying to stop a multi-tons creature was quite powerful indeed, fortunately that there wasn't anyone on the deck at the time..

Oh, John is. He's going to have precious few moments to get into cover and avoid being blown off the top deck as the Dragon descends towards the edge of the moving Yahweh for it's landing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: November 22, 2016, 06:30:09 am »

"John get you ass inside. Reanimating you would be a pain."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7762 on: November 22, 2016, 06:31:10 am »

John flicks the safety on, loops the duffelbag onto his arm and runs for whatever cover the abovedeck has.

When he gets there, he will disengage the charge and unload the shell. He will, however, take the 14.5mm ATHMG out of the duffelbag and set it up on a bipod.
Bolded for clarity

I assumed there was bunkers or pillboxes on the topdeck. He hits whatever lockdown buttons whatever his cover has.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7763 on: November 22, 2016, 08:12:33 am »

Frazz remains on top of the construct

"Huh."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7764 on: November 22, 2016, 09:41:33 am »

Frazz remains on top of the construct

"Huh."

"........That actually worked....neat. Do be careful though Frazz I know you want to make friends and all that but just be careful, they as a real dragon might not like you cause well you're also a dragon. And dragons are historically known to be dicks about certain things."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7765 on: November 22, 2016, 09:47:41 am »

"Tal, perhaps we should notify it about me being here."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7766 on: November 22, 2016, 09:54:37 am »

"I already did that during my initial exposition rant."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7767 on: November 22, 2016, 11:26:50 am »

When the Dragon lands upon the craft, Frazz (With the aid of an auto-translator ipad) greets the NewDragon

"Greetings, Elder. I am honored to be in your presence"

Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7768 on: November 22, 2016, 11:41:32 am »

John drops the blast shields on his bunker and avoid being thrown off.

The much larger dragon lands on the airstrip, futuremetal groans from the weight but held firm much to the Dragon's surprise. It then looms over Frazz and gives the smol dragon a whiff. "You smell strange, young one. Different."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7769 on: November 22, 2016, 11:46:27 am »

"My origin is a bit different then your own, i admit, but i will tell that story another day. Firstly, may i ask your name?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 612