Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389997 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7620 on: November 17, 2016, 10:56:03 pm »

"And what does it do?"

"A useful number of many things. One of them being a tracker that is difficult to remove." They're being quite patient.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7621 on: November 17, 2016, 11:00:54 pm »

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Doctor, but I thought we already had those. Unless this is a newer model and/or the old ones are malfunctioning."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7622 on: November 17, 2016, 11:10:16 pm »

"The old ones are obsolete, and some new members of yours do not have them yet."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7623 on: November 17, 2016, 11:12:21 pm »

"See. Actually, doc, a request for myself. Is there anything that would mess with inbound psionics while leaving outbound psionics uneffected?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7624 on: November 17, 2016, 11:16:33 pm »

"Jeesh doc you make wish I had all the apples in the world, which to be frank isn't much at the moment but that's besides the point.

How about I make you a deal I know I'm Akras's attack dog in all but name now, you tell me to kill I kill, you tell me go get that I go get that, I belong here. As a bonus I get into all the best fights here, so in exchange for forgetting this and letting me walk out I offer you all the best damn steaks you've ever tasted and that's a Memphis family promise."   
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:19:42 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7625 on: November 17, 2016, 11:18:24 pm »

"See. Actually, doc, a request for myself. Is there anything that would mess with inbound psionics while leaving outbound psionics uneffected?"

"Your Helmet." Says the doctor while looking at you like you're stupid or something.

"Jeesh doc you make wish I had all the apples in the world, which to be frank isn't much at the moment but that's besides the point. How about I make you a deal I know I'm Akras's attack dog in all but name now, you tell me to kill I kill, you tell go get that I go get that. Plus I get into all the best fights here, so in exchange for forgetting this and letting me walk out I offer you all the best damn steaks you've ever tasted and that's a Memphis family promise."   

"Then I tell you to take your medicine and we'll be done as soonest as possible so I can go buy that delicious steak you're talking about in the Doctor's cafeteria after I'm done with all of you."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7626 on: November 17, 2016, 11:18:49 pm »

Zach raises an eyebrow at Zander. "You're not getting out of this, Zander. No-one is. Well, maybe Tal, but that's beside the point."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: November 17, 2016, 11:19:43 pm »

"Oh fucking hell."

Tal sighs and exerts his Domain. Binding everyone in the medical wing for the duration.

"Doctors. Figure out a plausible excuse before trying anything next time. Especially with the Amalgams. They. Do. Not. Have. Normal. Biology. You cannot just 'figure it out' you absolute morons. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It takes significant amounts of study."

"Foxhound. Appointment is canceled until the doctors can actually come up with a plausible excuse. Fel we can print a wearable tracker from the Yahweh."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7628 on: November 17, 2016, 11:23:18 pm »

"... Or Tal can get everyone out of it."
Zach runs up to Tal (Private discord session, ACTIVATE!)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: November 17, 2016, 11:25:33 pm »

There was a moment of mass hysteria, but that passes over soon enough. The Doctors are annoyed, but accepting that they done fucked up when try tried to mess with Tal's pet kitty.

Nobody messes with Tal's pet kitty.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: November 17, 2016, 11:41:34 pm »

"Well, I told myew that was stupid."

Fel slips over to Tal.

"Thank myew."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: November 17, 2016, 11:44:13 pm »

Tal nods.

"Alright Foxhound. Everyone to the Yahweh. Lets go build a fort on a beachside cliff somewhere. We need to build up for the Dwarves after all. That and nobody's touched the marine life on Gaia, so that should be valuable samples."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: November 17, 2016, 11:48:13 pm »

There was a moment of mass hysteria, but that passes over soon enough. The Doctors are annoyed, but accepting that they done fucked up when try tried to mess with Tal's pet kitty.

Nobody messes with Tal's pet kitty.
"Woah thank you Tal, but before I go I'm a man of my word doc."

Taking out a card he slips it into her jacket.
"Call that number and they'll hook you up with some real food, also please try to remember this for your own sake. Do not ever think you're untouchable or above others, that superiority complex will get you killed and is quite frankly stupid. One more thing just because you can be a jackass doesn't mean you should be, toodles!!"

Walking away and gathering his gear Zander contacts Tal.

"Thank you for the bail out sir I know pulling a gun on them was stupid but I was curious.....Sorry i'll make sure it doesn't happen again, but what the hell was that all about anyway??"

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: November 17, 2016, 11:50:30 pm »

"It was them being stupid, incapable of subtly, and pressing one of my very few buttons."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: November 17, 2016, 11:57:51 pm »

"It was them being stupid, incapable of subtly, and pressing one of my very few buttons."
"Well i'm glad for the lack of subtly this time I suppose, I do not like shady ass surgeries where they don't tell hell us what the device they're sticking in our heads does."
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 612