Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390287 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7515 on: November 15, 2016, 11:20:05 am »

Frazz summons Bill one last time

"Hey, sorry for bugging you, but i got one last question: What would it cost to get me Dragon Shouts?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7516 on: November 15, 2016, 06:29:13 pm »

Vigil shrugged.
"Its probably not important anyway. We are what we are, and, for the most part, I think I. . .  Did you just hear a snap?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7517 on: November 15, 2016, 06:52:32 pm »

With nothing else to note, Satan bid his farewell, saying something about places to go and things to do before prying Lucifer off from molesting Fel.

R&D Also looked into voidplates and are still stumped at what the living fuck is it and how to make something that literally does not exist.

Lab brawls were had to inconclusive results.
Fel slips Lucifer her phone number.

==Meanwhile, at R&D==

A (currently male) Fel demonstrates.

"No, no, no, you do it like THIS!"

Oh look there's a ball of nonexistence right there.

One of the researchers let out an audible 'Augh!' and pulled some of his hair out as you're showing literal impossibility at them and they're just trying to understand it but simply can't. It doesn't make any sense to them! at all!

"Can we get this show on the road I haven't killed anything worth my time in weeks. Plus we stay here and next thing you know Chuthulu and his ilk will come knocking, and I'm not about that.  "

"I share your concern my friend, come and have some drinks while we wait." Maximus invited.

Frazz summons Bill one last time

"Hey, sorry for bugging you, but i got one last question: What would it cost to get me Dragon Shouts?"

003 didn't even bother to materialize. You just kinda sorta feel like you sorta kinda already know how to shout in the first place.

Vigil shrugged.
"Its probably not important anyway. We are what we are, and, for the most part, I think I. . .  Did you just hear a snap?"

No, did you?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7518 on: November 15, 2016, 07:44:08 pm »

"Aaaaalrighty. Is everybody ready to head out? The Yahweh is finally fitted and my Staff is done."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7519 on: November 15, 2016, 07:54:39 pm »

((AWWWWWWWW SHIIIITTTT))

Frazz goes to the practice range

"YOL TOOR SHUL!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7520 on: November 15, 2016, 08:08:28 pm »

Know what? May as well get a VAI for the Yahweh, maybe several. One to handle each main subsystem that needs one. We have the funds.

Also pricequote on ROG's? It would be good to have a price quote.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7521 on: November 15, 2016, 08:11:14 pm »

"Aaaaalrighty. Is everybody ready to head out? The Yahweh is finally fitted and my Staff is done."
"Oh thank god I was starting to bounce of the wall and the walls were starting to complain."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7522 on: November 15, 2016, 08:28:49 pm »

"I've been ready for a long time now."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7523 on: November 15, 2016, 08:42:00 pm »

Vigil look at his tablet, and makes a slight turn. And a sharper turn. And starts to briskly brake into an all out sprint with his tablet held akwardly in front of himself. And there was a crash, and a crunch. And a bit of a yell in surprised shock and pain. As Vigil pulled himself away from his completely random decision, his tablet shlumped to the ground, shattered. He looked at it again, and lifted the hand that had once heald it. . . . . And grabbed his sword, placing the sharp edge against what was left. Slowly pressing his blade down. Making sure it went all the way though with more blunt force, than sharp cutting power.

"Aria. . .  My tablet broke while we were fighting the boar. "
He slowly and carefully exclaimed as he repeatedly crushed the device into fine powder and chaff.
"There was no point in me grabbing another because they can just be printed out, new, and I dont have important stuff on it. Also. Dont look at yours. Just give it to Wark to play with. Trust me. Its for the best." his voice was blackened and serious, like when he was angry, but it had far more hint of concern.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7524 on: November 15, 2016, 08:44:32 pm »

Aria looks a bit concerned. "What is it?" she asks. That said, she doesn't make any particular attempt to keep Wark from her tablet after she stands up, leaving it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7525 on: November 15, 2016, 09:20:12 pm »

Tal speaks over comms.

"Agents Vigil, Aria, and Zander. You are to return to the compound and board the Yahweh. We're headed out. I'm not sure why in the seven hells you decided to smash a perfectly usable tablet according to your helmet cams Vigil. But we are leaving. We have dwarves to deal with."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: November 15, 2016, 09:50:12 pm »

Load up on the Yahweh.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7527 on: November 15, 2016, 11:24:07 pm »

With nothing else to note, Satan bid his farewell, saying something about places to go and things to do before prying Lucifer off from molesting Fel.

R&D Also looked into voidplates and are still stumped at what the living fuck is it and how to make something that literally does not exist.

Lab brawls were had to inconclusive results.
Fel slips Lucifer her phone number.

==Meanwhile, at R&D==

A (currently male) Fel demonstrates.

"No, no, no, you do it like THIS!"

Oh look there's a ball of nonexistence right there.

One of the researchers let out an audible 'Augh!' and pulled some of his hair out as you're showing literal impossibility at them and they're just trying to understand it but simply can't. It doesn't make any sense to them! at all!

Fel gives the researcher an annoyed look.

"It's not like it's any more complicated than any other magic to cast, is it?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7528 on: November 16, 2016, 12:39:25 am »

Frazz goes to the practice range

"YOL TOOR SHUL!"

You yelled at the target, and then breaths fire like you normally does. Except this time it's infinitely cooler when you shout it out instead of just breath it out.

There's no mechanical difference, it just sounded a bit difference and a whole lot cooler in your head.

Aria looks a bit concerned. "What is it?" she asks. That said, she doesn't make any particular attempt to keep Wark from her tablet after she stands up, leaving it.

Wark picks up the blinking beeping tablet and noms it, crunching it in her beak as she licks and warbles at the thing, tasting lithium but otherwise entertained.

Know what? May as well get a VAI for the Yahweh, maybe several. One to handle each main subsystem that needs one. We have the funds.

Also pricequote on ROG's? It would be good to have a price quote.

VAIs are easily loaded onto the Yahweh, the Fabrication's VAI have a very thick british butler accent.

ROG Strike cost anywhere between 500 credits to 1,000 credits depending on the payload and size of the rod itself. There used to be 100 credits ROG Strikes but they were discontinued as numerous gate teams started saving up and using it on practically everything.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7529 on: November 16, 2016, 12:41:53 am »

Start loading everything up onto the Yahweh. This includes assorted fireteams, the Magi, and so on.
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 612