Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390258 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7170 on: October 18, 2016, 12:40:39 am »

Elevator pings after some waiting and Tal exits the elevator. "Heads up Foxhound. We now have cats. Just so you are all aware."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7171 on: October 18, 2016, 12:41:37 am »

Fel presents Tal a piece of paper.  On it are Voidsuit plans.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7172 on: October 18, 2016, 12:46:38 am »

"That looks like a longterm project Fel. The exo itself can be acquired right now though."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7173 on: October 18, 2016, 12:48:18 am »

"Howso?  It's one enchantment, tiled, and a threat seeing thing."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: October 18, 2016, 12:50:03 am »

"It's one Very complex and high energy enchantment, coupled with a number of IFF problems that we'd need programmers to handle, as well as techies to program and build the technological side of things."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7175 on: October 18, 2016, 12:51:57 am »

"But it isn't complex.  It's a rift on a toggle switch.  I can make a small rift in my sleep.  And the energy comes from the exosuit.  Don't we have, uh...something thinky that does that for us?"
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7176 on: October 18, 2016, 12:55:51 am »

Nyallo! My Nyam is Sasha. Meow. How arre you. Sasha looks over at Tal. Nya I'm glad to be Papa Tal's cat. Mew.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7177 on: October 18, 2016, 12:57:39 am »

"I am Not. A papa."

"Opening a rift is an extremely high energy process. The coding of a custom VAI to handle that would be complex and expensive."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: October 18, 2016, 12:57:54 am »

Jon is trying his damnedest to not laugh at this point. Tal being called papa is priceless.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: October 18, 2016, 12:59:39 am »

"I would threaten to bite you if it wouldn't break my teeth Jon."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: October 18, 2016, 01:02:23 am »

Zander leans out from the kitchen, "didn't realize you were that kind of papa Tal. "
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7181 on: October 18, 2016, 01:04:22 am »

With Zander joining in on the fun, Jon just can't stifle his chuckling anymore and laughs openly.

"Sorry, but this is hilarious. I just can't stop myself."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: October 18, 2016, 01:04:55 am »

"Zander. I will bite your nose off if you continue."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: October 18, 2016, 01:07:24 am »

"Oh please don't punish me papa, or do." Winking at Tal, he ducks back into the Kitchen chuckling to himself while making a sandwich.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: October 18, 2016, 01:11:14 am »

Tal sighs loudly.
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 612