Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390176 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7110 on: October 17, 2016, 06:57:08 pm »

In it's kitty mind, you're going to steal it's food. So it hisses and swipes at your hand! slicing a finger clean off with it's tiny claws!

it actually doesn't hurt. Not really. It's like your finger wasn't damaged, but the part that got sliced simply.. ceased to be.

The cut was clean, impossibly so. Almost like that of a laser scalpel!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7111 on: October 17, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »

"I think the question now is if we can weaponise them. The answer? Yes. You OK, sir? That's going to be a pain until you can get a new finger grown."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: October 17, 2016, 07:02:29 pm »

"Actually I can just regrow it. Doesn't really hurt." Tal draws a couple runes on the hand and burns a monkey marble to Mend the lack of a finger.

"Lets wait for them to finish eating."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: October 17, 2016, 07:04:02 pm »

A kitty mrowls at a passing intern playfully.  Said intern stops in their tracks to look at the kyoooot~.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ChronoFlux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: October 17, 2016, 07:53:34 pm »

Rune lets out a little yawn, god how long has he been out? Every now and then he would wake up in this strange room, not really knowing what to do other then practice what magic he knew, as it was well all he knew. Finnaly hearing a commotion outside he pops open the door and decides to walk around to see what he can find.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: October 17, 2016, 09:05:22 pm »

Frazz will follow the sounds of D'aaaaaawwwing until he arrives to where Jon, Tal and Zach are.
Upon seeing the large swarm of !SPESS! !KITTEHS!...

"Mother of God. This is officially the best job I've ever had."

Frazz then begins pointing at various kittens

"That one is named George, and that one is Francis, and that one is Tyberius Green Jr, and that one is Mr. CuddlesDeath, and that one is Solembum, and that one with the hat is Inigo Montoyo…"

Frazz than goes looking for more cute hats for his new best friends to wear.

((Lol, this is the first time Tals actually taken combat damage. And its from a fucking kitty.))
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:06:53 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7116 on: October 17, 2016, 09:15:06 pm »

"Montoya, not Montoyo. And to be honest, I don't get why you people are so amazed by them."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: October 17, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »

The intern speaks up.

"One, they're kyooooot~, two, they're, like, void kitties!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: October 17, 2016, 09:19:39 pm »

Aria had arrived shortly after Frazz. "Cats." She explains. "Most people find them adorable. Me included, I just have restraint."

She then returns to looking at the cats, a rare smile on her face.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: October 17, 2016, 09:20:17 pm »

"Because their fucking Spess Kittehs thats Why!"

Jon makes eye-contact with kitty. Kitty uses cute-face. Jon becomes brainwashed kitty-slave like the rest of us.

((You know, if we were to weaponize these...https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Gsq2iGwmlqjC77Pbkw8ZewMZ22vVoGgDlSZ7NyNr0tU3SKOKc8s4pKIUCniLOx5Asg=h900))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: October 17, 2016, 09:26:24 pm »

((Ya know, I think that is actually the first time Tal's taken combat damage.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: October 17, 2016, 09:28:05 pm »

((Also, can Frazz actually, ya know, *fit* in the same space? You know, because dragon

Unless he became human sized and I didn't notice))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: October 17, 2016, 09:29:40 pm »

((Everybody is outside to my knowledge. Tal's luring cats onto the Akras side of existence.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: October 17, 2016, 09:30:17 pm »

((Ahhh.))
Sigtext!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: October 17, 2016, 09:38:59 pm »

((Everybody is outside to my knowledge. Tal's luring cats onto the Akras side of existence.))
((It's quite likely that Jon tagged along with Tal simply out of pure boredom. Actually, I think I've read this wrong. The fact that it's nearly 5AM might have something to do with this.))

Jon just quietly mumbles something.

"Well, I guess it would be interesting to cut one open and see what makes them tick."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:44:31 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 612