Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389971 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7050 on: October 13, 2016, 12:23:17 am »

"They aren't quite furries."

"As for why. This one figured out how to cast a Biomantic spell within minutes of forming. That implies significant aptitude."

ChronoFlux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7051 on: October 13, 2016, 12:34:56 am »

Rolls around sleepily, yawning and stretching out before going a full star spread on the ground, totaly pooped from all that reading and magic casting. Drifting off to dream land with a happy little derpy smile on his face

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: October 13, 2016, 12:35:33 am »

"They aren't quite furries."

"As for why. This one figured out how to cast a Biomantic spell within minutes of forming. That implies significant aptitude."

"Jesus Tal......*Sigh* Thanks for the warning I guess, if you think they're useful well you're the boss man."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: October 13, 2016, 12:41:45 am »

"On a different note. I'm finally getting around to seeing about bottling monkey souls. A minor thing but an important one nonetheless."

Back to sciencing. The sleeping panda can be safely ignored while it sleeps. Tal begins systematically going through runes and sigla for the modified Heatsink Stone with the intent of getting it to nom specifically monkey souls rather than heat, with release of the energy being dictated by intent of the one holding it.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7054 on: October 13, 2016, 01:03:11 am »

John is still at the range, bringing the paper cut-out of a man (clamped to a moving thingy on the ceiling) towards him with the flick of a lever, inspecting his handywork. "Hmm... two shots are off to the right..." He holds the gun up as if he were to shoot and pulls the trigger on the empty gun, "Interesting, my hand's bringing the gun around to the right as I squeeze the trigger..." He analyses the movement and figures out he rested his finger too far to the right on the trigger.

"A panda? Well, I can't say no to a panda"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: October 13, 2016, 07:28:51 pm »

"On a different note Foxhound. Next mission starts in a few days. Once the barrier's up and we're all ready. Our goal is the Dwarves. Akras wants the mountain and everything in and on it."

"On that note, we also don't have a designated timeframe for it. We can take as long as we want so long as we eventually vassalize or otherwise capture the Dwarven Mountainholm. So we have plenty of time to fuck around once we head out. I'll be taking suggestions for activities later."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: October 13, 2016, 07:53:48 pm »

"I'm guessing that's Akras' way of giving us paid leave. I say we go to the beach or something."

"And I'm pretty sure Zach would want to torch down that Hive we found."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: October 13, 2016, 08:05:13 pm »

"The Hive already got nuked."

"We could probably build a fort or something at the beach if we brought a few mining and fab drones and had one of our accompanying vehicles fitted for refining."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: October 13, 2016, 08:50:54 pm »

"I'm not sure we should be so tyrannical as usual Tal. The dwarf mech put up quite an impressive fight, and that was against a dragon. Which reminds me, I gotta go back and search the rest of those ruins. Who wants to come with?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: October 13, 2016, 08:53:04 pm »

"We still don't know it was dwarven. Just that it was 'probably' dwarven."

"On that note, get the head cleaned and we can mount it in the penthouse."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: October 13, 2016, 09:10:53 pm »

"Regardless, Tal you wanna come with?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: October 13, 2016, 09:12:27 pm »

"I'd like to relocate the sleeping pandathing first."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: October 14, 2016, 01:03:59 am »

"I'll find and move the panda to one of the spare rooms in the suites. Hopefully they aren't as heavy as a normal panda."

Grunting a second he lifts the panda person up, "But I would like to check out those ruins Frazz found as well. Might be good recon on the dwarfs if it is them."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: October 14, 2016, 01:06:28 am »

"Take pictures while you're out at the ruins."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7064 on: October 14, 2016, 01:17:04 am »

"What's this about an expedition?" John asks, "How long would it be if I took a ute? Would I be able to get to there with a ute?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 612