Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390835 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #705 on: October 07, 2015, 04:17:30 pm »

"I don't particularly like when new members are tossed onboard without at least informing us. Means we might get stuck with someone psychologically unstable. Hell, that's already happened twice in the past. Did they at least send you here with a personality profiling it was this just a spur of the moment impulsive decision by the higher ups?"

"Anyways, rambling aside. Welcome to the team! Rule one is always look up. So many people never check the ceiling. Gotten entire squads killed."

((The current skillset looks like a hiker/scout. Basic first aid. Definitely not a field medic.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 07, 2015, 04:49:34 pm »

No afraid not I can fix basic wounds, we never had enough money for me to go to medical school. Perhaps if we survive the next mission, I can take some time and learn, however I have studied Herbology and can make some useful stuff out of plants if we find any. As well as create things out in the field as a Machinist. Otherwise I have decent combat skills in small arms, CQC, and little bit of swordplay.

Pausing turning to Tal Sorry I had thought they had told you guys already, probably were going to tell you in the meeting. As for the test I passed with flying colors, I make no qualms about my lot in life I only wish to take care of my family.

Ahhh yes that mission was quite unfortunate could of been entirely avoided, but you guys survived and learned so that a plus.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 07, 2015, 04:52:41 pm »

"You're not a medic? That's wonderful. Our last medic was an incompetent quack who never knew when to mind his own business. It's nice knowing that you aren't going to follow in his footsteps.

"My name is Arthur by the way."

Bows, then falls on the floor due to his legs originally arranged into a pee-pee stance.

"Oof! When is high command going to come?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:54:33 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 07, 2015, 05:14:21 pm »

The very wall on the far side of the room flickers to life. "That would be now, Gentlemen." the man in the screen said with a gravel voice.

"I see that you have met your new.. acquaintance. Have a seat, and we may begin."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 07, 2015, 05:15:45 pm »

Aria has been sitting for a while now.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 07, 2015, 05:19:24 pm »

"Eh, close enough"

Arthur remains on the floor.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 07, 2015, 06:14:25 pm »

Vigil stopped chewing on the candy bar he was enjoying.

"Guessing your big buss. Wouldn't help to hide your face otherwise."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 07, 2015, 08:53:41 pm »

"Arthur. Our last medic was amazing. You were severely injured, in shock, and you flipped the fuck out. Barely made it back. I debriefed them before their vacation and have watched the videos."

"Anyways. What are we discussing? Or listening to? Since it might be a briefing."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 07, 2015, 09:04:25 pm »

Zander nonchalantly pulls out a chair and sits in it.
So whats the situation boss?
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 08, 2015, 02:50:24 pm »

With Arthur deciding to sit on the floor, there's enough chairs for everyone else to sit facing the screen.

"Firstly, congratulations on becoming a veteran squad, valued employees.." The man in the screen said as he straighten up slightly.

"But we didn't call you here just to celebrate. You see, we've obtained some.. information, and we have a reason to believe that the next time we send you out on an operation, there may be.. other operatives that is not ours in the area. It is at your discretion how you will deal with them, but know that we can not allow artifacts to fall in the hands of others. If it can not be obtained, then it will have to be destroyed.

It is not.. required, that you attack these operatives, but if you do.."
He leans forward ever so slightly then. "Then make sure that there are no witnesses or video evidences of our involvement in their.. 'disappearances'. I hope you understand what must be done."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 08, 2015, 02:59:58 pm »

Arthur stands up and grabs a chair before realizing that there are no chairs and that he was merely grabbing thin air. After blushing he speaks.

"Wait, you mean there are others? Do they know about us? If so, do they know about... us?"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:20:52 pm by heydude6 »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 08, 2015, 03:12:42 pm »

There's not going to be enough chair for everyone.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 08, 2015, 03:26:27 pm »

"The real question is 'Do you want us to bring back information on them, and, if so, what's the value?'"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 08, 2015, 03:38:34 pm »

Understood sir, these Castles are quite dangerous and any number of things can happen. I would like to know what level of competition we'll be facing, are they company men like us from all over or are they military spec ops?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 08, 2015, 08:12:08 pm »

"We can expect to find a varieties of operatives.. from Employees of rivaling companies to official government military detachments. We will have a good idea what they might be before we send anyone in, as for the values.. it depends on what they are exactly."
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 612