Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389941 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7020 on: October 12, 2016, 06:33:46 pm »

((Frankly no it wouldn't. It would end in multiple ROG's annihilating the Terran Compound and the Gate. Promptly ending the adventure as the kinetic energy annihilates the Gaian compound as well.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7021 on: October 12, 2016, 06:35:41 pm »

((Oh fine.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7022 on: October 12, 2016, 06:42:25 pm »

[You know, I COULD Be mean and have an Info leak..]

[Cutting the Gaian front off from their Terran HQ as Akras US gets struck by multiple ROG from orbit as EVERYONE rushes for the Gate race..]

[I'll FINALLY get to kill someone! :D Might even get to TPK Foxhound!]

[A Literal Rock Fall, everyone dies. Except the rocks is a pure tungsten rod the size of a bus, falling from high orbit.]

[It'll be !!FUN!!]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:44:06 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7023 on: October 12, 2016, 06:45:23 pm »

((It would be shit from a story perspective. It would be exactly the kinda Rocks Fall that people had issue with way back in the very first mission. Also the kinetic force would frankly prolly kill the Gaian compound also through the gate before the gate itself went offline.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7024 on: October 12, 2016, 06:51:03 pm »

[Well I dunnnooo, the players demands it! :P ]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7025 on: October 12, 2016, 06:55:28 pm »

((No. One player does. Most others would be displeased.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7026 on: October 12, 2016, 06:58:04 pm »

[Yeah I know, I just kid. :D Rock falls is a sin as writers anyway.

Might do a George R.R Martin, though. Dunno, we'll see.

Wait. I already did a R.R Martin on Zach.]

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7027 on: October 12, 2016, 07:07:47 pm »

Zander is working out in the mean time, trying out his new legs and putting himself trough his paces  like usual seeing if he can push harder. He also sends an Inquiry on the status of the DemiGriffs.

(Maybe Its a trap Instead??)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7028 on: October 12, 2016, 07:16:12 pm »

Aside from casually wall-running all over the place, Jon's trying to get R&D to build him taser attachments to go on top of his hands. So that he can punch shockingly good. And generally be able to zap people. Doesn't have to work at range (but it'd be nice), touch is enough. And then he'd wall-run over to the Wiznerds to get his whole body covered in armor runes and wards.

((And now I'm off to sleep.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7029 on: October 12, 2016, 07:20:13 pm »

Built-in Tasers is simple enough! you get a Tesla arc thrower built into your left hand and can easily mentally adjust the powerfulness of it.

The Demi-Gryph is as tamed as it would go, after cleaning and feeding it, it seems content enough in it's cage.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7030 on: October 12, 2016, 07:26:18 pm »

Jon will test out the arc thrower at the range and maybe get some interns to fist fight with. He'll try to avoid mangling them.

((And now I'm off to sleep for real.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7031 on: October 12, 2016, 07:28:35 pm »

Jon will test out the arc thrower at the range and maybe get some interns to fist fight with. He'll try to avoid mangling them.

((And now I'm off to sleep for real.))

The Arc shoots lightning up to 10 feet, but that's really pushing it. Looks like it's more of a short-range incapacitating weapon.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7032 on: October 12, 2016, 08:32:40 pm »

Built-in Tasers is simple enough! you get a Tesla arc thrower built into your left hand and can easily mentally adjust the powerfulness of it.

The Demi-Gryph is as tamed as it would go, after cleaning and feeding it, it seems content enough in it's cage.

(I meant the new cloned ones)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7033 on: October 12, 2016, 09:11:32 pm »

Now that amalgams are done for now. Time for the next project. Bottling monkey souls.

Tal has R&D print off assorted gems, stones, glass shapes, and other materials before fetching a monkeycart. First step is to adapt the sigla that Heatsink Stones use to store heat into something that stores designated souls, in this case, monkey souls. Then test which materials have the most efficient storing/capacity.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7034 on: October 12, 2016, 09:52:09 pm »

((Are we going to fast-forward a week as usual? Or is this still technically an encounter?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 612