Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389872 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6960 on: October 09, 2016, 10:03:33 am »

"well, it's leaking oil everywhere, so immature just going to put it in the vehicle bay."

Frazz hauls the carcass to the bay.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6961 on: October 09, 2016, 10:12:09 am »

"Oil? Frazz. Did you try making art with a car?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: October 09, 2016, 11:19:39 am »

"No,,I just won a one-on-one match with a fucking MECH!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6963 on: October 09, 2016, 11:21:20 am »

"Get someone to clean out the oil and we can have it mounted in the penthouse."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6964 on: October 09, 2016, 11:24:37 am »

"Quickly. Yah. That word. Either way, it cant be your falt. Its to far beyond you. . . . Hmmm."

Vigils face scrunched up as he applied his thinking to himself, and denied it, over and over in a war of self doubt.
"And it was beyond you too. You're fast. You're not omniscient- that means you don't know everything that happens."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: October 09, 2016, 01:56:49 pm »

[[Inb4 Zanders 'bow-chicka-wow-wow]]

"Maybe I should try to be that too. . . . Please try not to die on me."
His single lined joke was instantly cut at by a single serious concern.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: October 09, 2016, 06:34:07 pm »

Jon was chilling on the couch, reading a book and listening to the new guy talking enthusiastically about heavy weapons. He then suddenly stops moving altogether as he remembered that he has a report to write up. He promptly stood up and concealed himself in his room. He was back on the couch within 10 minutes.

Spoiler: Siege Breakers report (click to show/hide)

((First time I wrote something like this. It's nowhere near the quality of Kevak's mission reports, but hopefully it's not too terrible.))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:12:50 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6967 on: October 09, 2016, 06:49:32 pm »

((Forgot that vigil killed all the enemy hostiles is a display of anger that is quite unknown of him))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6968 on: October 09, 2016, 06:55:32 pm »

((Added.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: October 09, 2016, 06:57:52 pm »

((I think it would also help to put in what you think might havebimproved the mission, but, that might be something vigil might end up doing if he ever has to write a mission report.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: October 09, 2016, 07:11:00 pm »

((The thing is that I don't really have an idea what could've improved the mission from Akras' side. We could've used slightly different tactics. We could've gotten some reinforcements, but Jon did ask for them and got veto'ed by Tal. Honestly, aside from me getting hit by that cannon, the mission went pretty well. And there's little that can be done about getting hit by cannons right now. We were wearing the best armor we could and Jon even had an additional armor plating installed. I'm getting Bullet Time Dodge levels once we get the XP from this.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: October 09, 2016, 09:31:07 pm »

[[Inb4 Zanders 'bow-chicka-wow-wow]]

"Maybe I should try to be that too. . . . Please try not to die on me."
His single lined joke was instantly cut at by a single serious concern.
"I have no intention of dying if I can help it at all, I can promise you that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6972 on: October 09, 2016, 09:49:07 pm »

"Good. I hate passing out. Speaking of which, I need to do some sleep deprivation  training. Care to help me?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6973 on: October 09, 2016, 10:09:54 pm »

Frazz will let a couple of gearheads/researchers/Wiznerds examine/Geek-out his kill so long as they agree to restore the head and send it to him so he can put it in the rec room.

"Tal, you're gonna wanna see this. It put up a decent fight, and I'm a fucking dragon. It probably could squish your average foot soldier. Based on stereotypical D&D sessions, id say Dwarves made this? Maybe? Anyway, this is your specialty. Get down here and poke it with a stick or whatever you do."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: October 10, 2016, 12:00:16 am »

Zander is busy typing something out it seems, but lazily waves his hand at the newcomer. Typing for another minute or so he finally gets up stretches and heads over to Tal and the new Guy. "Welcome to Foxhound, its always good to have fresh blood on the team. I'm Zander by the way i'm the herbalist and animal trainer on the team, among other things." 

Turning to Tal remembering the other reason he came over,"I just sent you a report by the way Tal. You might find it interesting, I was hoping you'd understand the situation better then me."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:23:17 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 612