Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389882 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6945 on: October 09, 2016, 04:38:39 am »

The door is knocked on, again.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6946 on: October 09, 2016, 04:40:06 am »

"Steve. Get the door. I know you're awake. You always are."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6947 on: October 09, 2016, 04:41:02 am »

The knocking on the door gets even louder. Almost as if someone's pounding the door.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6948 on: October 09, 2016, 04:43:02 am »

Tal checks the security camera, deciding the person outside is a nonthreat. He opens the door. "Yes?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6949 on: October 09, 2016, 04:44:01 am »

"Epsilon Actual reporting for duty with Foxhound Squad, sir. I was told you were briefed about my tranfer and the... circumstances involved?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6950 on: October 09, 2016, 04:45:25 am »

Steve dives in from out of Tal's peripheral vision, grabs the door handle and pull it open along with his momentum when Tal wanted it open,

The Magi curl up into a roll, stops, hops up, grabs a tray of club sandwich and whips around, pouring a glass of juice from a box, filling it perfectly before throwing the empty container behind his shoulders into the trash bin, presenting both Tal and the visitor a nice selection of club sandwiches and glasses of juice.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6951 on: October 09, 2016, 04:47:01 am »

"Ah. You're why they sent me that remote yesterday. Welcome aboard. Try not to break anything. Mind the coffee table, it tends to bite. Pick one of the unused rooms. There are a couple."

"Thank you Steve. I don't have a clue where you got the tray from though."
Tal noms a sandwich.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6952 on: October 09, 2016, 04:52:36 am »

"They may have been clones, but every last Epsilon was a brave and top-class soldier." John grabs a sandwich and begins downing it with about as much etiquette as a starving beggar. "So," he says between mouthfulls, "This is (nom nom) the famous (nom nom) Foxhound (nom) Squad." He looks around. "Got any simple rooms? I don't have much gear and need to visit the armory. My coilcannon was lost in the carnage. I also have no funds to do so."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6953 on: October 09, 2016, 04:54:53 am »

"Yes. Welcome to Foxhound. Again just pick a room. Don't lean on any walls with writing by the way. The notes don't like that. As for your cannon. We literally have more funds then we know what to do with. Just buy another with squad funds."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6954 on: October 09, 2016, 05:24:51 am »

"One 100mm coilcannon. Is anyone else here familiar with the weapon? The thing is a fucking beast."
"Mind if I grab a couple of APHE rounds, too? Maybe a couple of canister rounds? I always wanted to play with those. Shrapnel shells could be fun. Now, the beehive shell... I really want to see one of those fuckers burst." John goes into a list of munitions he's put or wanted to put through the coilcannon before stopping abruptly, "- Sorry. I just love the gun, is all. Out of curiosity, what was in my dossier? I've been told and accepted my fate that I don't officially exist, which makes me curious as to what they told you about me."
"Does it say I can drive? I was never good enough to be the designated driver, that went to Four-" His voice goes up a notch and his eyes flicker down briefly before returning to Tal's gaze."- Of course, nothing too heavy. A technical or light SUV. Heavies were just too sluggish for my taste."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6955 on: October 09, 2016, 05:36:23 am »

"I am aware of its existence. No experience with it due to the extreme ranges Foxhound often operates at. Get whatever shells you feel would allow for tactical variability. Also beehive shell?"

"As for dossier. You're a clone of a Genome who's original donor is deceased and the recorded genome was damaged during the Cowbell Incident. Previously worked as a member of a Killsquad. Professional skill in Explosives, assorted Pistols and SMG's, and Heavy Weaponry. Mentioned you've demonstrated some skill with hand to hand combat, it did mention you knew how to drive at a professional level, however Foxhound already has designated drivers. Although again. We have lots of spare funds. We could probably acquire a spare vehicle or two. Never hurts to have more mobility. Will consider. Otherwise not much. You demonstrated average ability with technology. No known social deficits. Potential repressed rage and grief at loss of squadmates. Frankly I don't normally bother reading the dossiers. Interviews often work far better."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6956 on: October 09, 2016, 06:11:12 am »

John nods, "That's about all I knew, although I was under the premise that I myself was an original. Obviously, I was wrong." He shrugs. "As for the beehive shell, well, basically you shoot it in the air and it goes off and shotguns little incendiary or napalm or similar tubes out of it. Primarily anti-air, although I do imagine it would be effective versus densely-packed targets. Allegedly makes a fucking big fire."
"I've also had training in the 14.5mm HMG with a bipod, although I never officially fired one in anger. Mind if I grab one of those and a belt or two as well?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: October 09, 2016, 06:13:01 am »

"Go ahead. More tactical variety is always fun."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: October 09, 2016, 09:06:51 am »

Frazz PMs the whole squad
"Guys come look what I did!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: October 09, 2016, 09:12:28 am »

"Frazz. Bring it to the penthouse if whatever you did won't bleed all over it."
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 612