Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390831 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #690 on: October 04, 2015, 06:39:59 pm »

"He should see a doctor about that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 04, 2015, 07:10:39 pm »

"I suggested for him to get a bloodtest a few minutes ago."

"I think the report is about done. Any last minute thoughts to add?"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:47:17 pm by Kevak »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 04, 2015, 10:03:07 pm »

"Not anything that I can think of, but, I still want to prove that my sword is better than Jennys gun. Without her shooting me in the back."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 04, 2015, 10:04:47 pm »

"Could have a training room set up with materials of different strengths. Starting with ballistic gel and going up to the Knight's armor strength. Then you two could slash and shoot them to see."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 05, 2015, 06:01:07 pm »

The Report looks finished and no one seems to have anything to add, so let's send them in!

With Tal's ability to write up a report, what with being a scientist and all, it was suffice to say that the Higher Ups were pleased with what was given to them to digest.

All of your requests have been given, and it'll take some time before answers could be given. Some of the things are simple enough to be done straight away, such as giving everyone standard issued combat gloves to protect your hands in general as suggested, gas masks will have to be up to them unfortunately.

With the great success of your squad, you've earned 10 points to spend on skills and attributes, hopefully making you all just that much less likely to die and that much more awesome. With additional of 4 points from various things combined, giving you a total of 14 extra points to spend!

Surviving with little to no injury and nobody dying, your squad have been rewarded 50☼ to spend.
Your squad also earns 40☼ from the combination of notes and reports Tal have sent in.
How much ☼ you get from the artifact will be determined after it's been studied and have it's value evaluated.

Every current members of the squad gains the perk of 'Founding Members.' of Fox Hounds, this is a special privilege that only you will have. All ammunition regardless of type and quantity cost only half as much ☼ for your squad members, and you're more aware of potential dangers, having been cautious.

Your squad is now a valuable asset to the Company, and now have more leverage on attempts to requisition things that are not on the list of things to be requisitioned. If you can ask for it, they can see if there's some of it laying around that you can have.

Your squad is now locally known in the Company, and it would be possible to have some NPC fireteams attached to your squad and assist you in your missions and act as your tactical ablative armor.

Plus the higher ups are more prone to listening to a veteran squad anyway, and it's less likely that they're going to send you somewhere stupid and have you killed off for !!SCIENCE!!.

In addition to everything, everyone gets a 15☼ of personal spending money to spend on whatever you see fit, and twice the daily food coupons.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 05, 2015, 06:11:36 pm »

Tal spends time helping analyze the artifact and Denizin 001's corpse.

For science!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 06, 2015, 07:32:11 pm »

The Analyzing of the Artifact and specimens have not gone anywhere yet before everyone of the Fox Hounds squad have been summoned to a meeting room.

But it was not one of the ordinary meeting rooms that you've been to before, this one sits several dozen floors deep into the underground complex itself. None of you have been here before and you needed to be guided here together by a couple of other suited employees.

You're then ushered inside a lightless room, since you've been told to leave your gears behind, nobody's got anything with them currently. [Except for maybe Vigil and his snacks.]

There's a long desk in here, and enough chairs for each one of you facing the far end of the room. Nobody else seems to be here right now..

Before anyone can ask questions, the two who lead you here closes the door on you. There's no handle on this side.

"Well, this isn't ominous at all." Maximus said with a dry laugh. Trying and failing to ease some nerves.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 06, 2015, 07:32:56 pm »

"Maybe all veteran squads have this happen?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 06, 2015, 07:41:16 pm »

"Well, we might a well sit and wait. Nothing else we can do."

Tal sits on one of the chairs and observes as much of the room as possible. Cameras? Possible indents in walls concealing doors or wall panels?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 06, 2015, 08:01:32 pm »

"Can I go to the bathroom?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 06, 2015, 08:09:53 pm »

"Not unless you can find a sideroom with a toilet. Also I've decided we're getting you a blood test later. Not healthy to need to.. Go so often."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 06, 2015, 09:18:43 pm »

Vigil sits on the floor munching a bag of chips."Better be ground braking. I was in the middle of practicing new strikes and stances."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 07, 2015, 03:59:35 pm »

Bursting into the room wearing what appears to be an old duster, complete with cowboy hat.

Sorry I'm late gents, got lost on the way here and.......they're not even here yet are they?

Accessing the team assembled before him in their various states of alertness ranging from inquisitive looking around, too one doing the bathroom dance?, and one sitting on the floor eating chips..... Alright interesting, hears hoping they know their shit like I've heard and just have quirks.

Composing himself he starts Howdy, the names Zander Legend I'm your new team member pleasure to make all your acquaintances. If you're wondering about the outfit its a family thing, but in the field i'm far more practical and defiantly not a cowboy i'm a team player ready to contribute.

He says grinning confidently.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 07, 2015, 04:03:09 pm »

Maximus give the new man a wide, Wide grin. "Ave! I am Maximus Decimus Germanacus! Of the People's Imperial Republic Senate of Roma. I punch Daemons in the Face. With bullets.

Jenny, on the Otherhand, spares Zander but a quick look, shrugs, then goes to sit at one of the chairs.

There's not going to be enough chairs for everyone in the room now..
Zander Legend have joined the party!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 07, 2015, 04:04:11 pm »

"Glad, to have you on the team. Are you a medic?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 612