Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 450 451 [452] 453 454 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389657 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6765 on: October 04, 2016, 03:50:20 pm »

She is initially a bit surprised- the game is rather absorbing- but Aria just lets Vigil cry as he needs too. She'd get up, but he seems to kind of need a hug.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6766 on: October 04, 2016, 03:52:18 pm »

Frazz will hackup a lava ball onto one of his claws and use that as a light source. He shall descend. He will also make the guards come too.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6767 on: October 04, 2016, 04:32:13 pm »

Frazz will fly up on top of a pillar. Preferably the one that looks like the one in the image.

((Theres pillars there right? The picture had pillars))
[/quote

What do you plan to do once flying up there? Nothing's stopping you.

"You've got upgrades? Gimmie."

Upgrades ho!

They let you go to sleep for now while they work on getting you a new lower half.

"Yup. You're you. So how did dying feel? Or was there no feeling at all? Am curious."

"Couldn't say.. It just seems to happen so fast. I'm not sure when I died, how long I was out and the next thing I feel is getting sucked here and here I am. I think you'll have to try for yourself to see what it's like, it's kind of hard to explain." Jenny said.
Tal unbinds Jenny.

"Well you're free to go, keep a guard with you for the first couple days just in case there are any side effects. Or lounge around in here while i make crimes against nature with Zachary."

"Speaking of which, Zachary strap a wasp to a table amd a clone to the other."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6768 on: October 04, 2016, 04:55:34 pm »

Zach straps a wasp on one table and a braindead clone on the other
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6769 on: October 04, 2016, 04:57:39 pm »

Tal tweaks a couple of the runes to aim for emphasizing the human traits to ensure compatibility with Zach before he motions for Zachary to step back. He then begins chanting.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6770 on: October 04, 2016, 05:01:11 pm »

Zach draws his .45, just in case
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6771 on: October 04, 2016, 06:52:36 pm »

Vigil will hold on to her for about a minute more before letting go of her.
"Sorry."
He went to the door as he regained his composure, and realized he still had some tears left on his cheeks, which he quickly rubbed away. He reached for the door knob. . .and then turned around. . . . And then grabbed the door knob. . . And then let go. . . And grabbed it again. And . . . Stood there.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6772 on: October 04, 2016, 09:22:25 pm »

Aria gets up from her chair. "I'm not the greatest talker. Regardless of that, if you need to talk to someone about what you're feeling, then I'm listening."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: October 04, 2016, 09:28:36 pm »

Vigil just stared at her, nearly bursting out into tears, before regaining his composure.
"I dont know. I feel like I failed something big. I feel like not being their to prevent Jenny's death ment that I faIlled horrih."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6774 on: October 04, 2016, 10:00:46 pm »

Frazz will hackup a lava ball onto one of his claws and use that as a light source. He shall descend. He will also make the guards come too.

The guards are being very careful to not get melted by the Lava.

At least it's bright now!

Then the guards turn on their Night-Visions..

Oh, your Goggles have Night Vision too.

The pathway looks pretty deep from here.. but you make your way down until you see the end, looks like another door.

Tal tweaks a couple of the runes to aim for emphasizing the human traits to ensure compatibility with Zach before he motions for Zachary to step back. He then begins chanting.

After you're done tweaking some runes but right before you started to chant, there's an Urgent message to you via PDA.

Looks like there's a report of a possible memetic infections on Gaia-side. They want you to go deal assess the situation, confirm or deny the infections, if it's positive, find the source and deal with it.

"There now you've lightened up."

Keep moving forward toward the elevator quietly as possible."

You arrived at the Elevator shaft quietly enough, but now you're starting to hear some strange shit. Like metal scraping along the floor from just down the hallway that you came from..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:04:53 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6775 on: October 04, 2016, 10:42:32 pm »

(Is the elevator shaft open)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6776 on: October 04, 2016, 11:43:14 pm »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6777 on: October 04, 2016, 11:58:22 pm »

"That better not be another triangle man......"

Pull out my grenade wait a few seconds,pull the pin and throw it. Then try opening the door use the knive or something to pry it open if it doesn't open electronically.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6778 on: October 05, 2016, 12:22:50 am »

"Looks like the Gaian compound is potentially dealing with a Meme. We will continue this later Zachary."

Details. Where'd it come from? Footage for 60 minutes before possible infection?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6779 on: October 05, 2016, 12:24:36 am »

"That better not be another triangle man......"

Pull out my grenade wait a few seconds,pull the pin and throw it. Then try opening the door use the knive or something to pry it open if it doesn't open electronically.

The scraping got louder as you toss the grenade and began prying the door open. Rust offered resistance, but the door finally yields and gave way into the dark elevator shaft.

The Grenade explodes, you're not sure what's the effect.

"Looks like the Gaian compound is potentially dealing with a Meme. We will continue this later Zachary."

Details. Where'd it come from? Footage for 60 minutes before possible infection?

Came from GFA00621. New Gate team went to deal with it but it's Team Leader called for potential Meme infection so they're in quarantine.
Pages: 1 ... 450 451 [452] 453 454 ... 612