Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389661 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6750 on: October 04, 2016, 12:19:59 pm »

Oh. I thought it was like bigger than frazz

Frazz knocks on the door, and if there  is no reply he headbutts it.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6751 on: October 04, 2016, 12:38:04 pm »

The stone door cracks when you headbutts it. Yup, your head is definitely stronger than stone.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6752 on: October 04, 2016, 12:51:39 pm »

"Well shit.....nothing to it now. Gotta find whatever is keeping me here, hopefully Clint and Roxane will alert Tal I'm gone but I can't rely on that."

Zander starts moving toward the Foxhound apartments.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6753 on: October 04, 2016, 12:56:30 pm »

"Well shit.....nothing to it now. Gotta find whatever is keeping me here, hopefully Clint and Roxane will alert Tal I'm gone but I can't rely on that."

Zander starts moving toward the Foxhound apartments.

The only way to get there is by an Elevator. Even if it's not working, the maintenance shaft should still be alright, the ladders are durable there.

You move through the information desk towards the usual elevator, coming up towards the main Canteen.

The Hallway's trashed, there's wires and broken light bits littered the floor, though some light still works. You can see the Canteen's been chained up, a crowbar slid between the handles to keep it shut. Someone sprayed.. 'DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE' onto the door? what.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6754 on: October 04, 2016, 01:14:54 pm »

(If I survive or even if I don't I think I will do a video log of sorts since i'm assuming the camera on my helmet is constantly recording.)

"Oh boy an oldie but a goodie."

Keep moving quietly, Zander will hit up the Armory to if its on the way if not keep moving toward the apartments.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6755 on: October 04, 2016, 01:40:50 pm »

(If I survive or even if I don't I think I will do a video log of sorts since i'm assuming the camera on my helmet is constantly recording.)

"Oh boy an oldie but a goodie."

Keep moving quietly, Zander will hit up the Armory to if its on the way if not keep moving toward the apartments.

Quietly moving pass the locked Canteen, you comes upon the Armory. Yep, it's been opened and the contents entirely raided clean. All that's left are buckets upon buckets upon buckets of those Melot Honor Knives that were printed out by the Bucketloads and was immediately made obsolete by actual swords.

You still have yours with you, it could be fix as a bayonet to your MAG Assault Rifle and Laser Rifle too.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6756 on: October 04, 2016, 02:09:38 pm »

Mount the knives and keep moving toward the elevator shaft.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6757 on: October 04, 2016, 02:13:09 pm »

Frazz will fly up on top of a pillar. Preferably the one that looks like the one in the image.

((Theres pillars there right? The picture had pillars))
[/quote

What do you plan to do once flying up there? Nothing's stopping you.

"You've got upgrades? Gimmie."

Upgrades ho!

They let you go to sleep for now while they work on getting you a new lower half.

"Yup. You're you. So how did dying feel? Or was there no feeling at all? Am curious."

"Couldn't say.. It just seems to happen so fast. I'm not sure when I died, how long I was out and the next thing I feel is getting sucked here and here I am. I think you'll have to try for yourself to see what it's like, it's kind of hard to explain." Jenny said.
Tal unbinds Jenny.

"Well you're free to go, keep a guard with you for the first couple days just in case there are any side effects. Or lounge around in here while i make crimes against nature with Zachary."

"Speaking of which, Zachary strap a wasp to a table amd a clone to the other."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:57:55 pm by Kevak »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6758 on: October 04, 2016, 02:18:26 pm »

"These things are too weak. What setting are they on? Easy? How can I blow off steam if they are on easy?"
Vigil will then try to mess around with them himself, to increase their fighting difficulty. If he can not, he will go to visit Aria.

You tried messing around with the dummies, but you've no idea what you're doing and ended up achieving nothing at all.

Aria also seems to be perfectly fine from the engagement, so you went to visit her and see what's up instead while everyone else is either busying being resurrected or treated.
He'd probably find her in front of a computer playing Half-Life 3, again. She'd considered going to the shooting range, but it'd been high-alert all the time recently so she figured she could use some time to relax a bit.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6759 on: October 04, 2016, 02:23:37 pm »

Frazz bashes the door in I guess
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6760 on: October 04, 2016, 02:28:10 pm »

Mount the knives and keep moving toward the elevator shaft.

You mounted the knives to your rifles and press onwards towards the elevator.

Hmm.. is it you or is the hallway looks even more deteriorated now? It's creepy as shit an- hold the fuck up, something's up ahead. You think you see someone walking out from around the corner. Dirty Lab or Medical coat, looks to have dried blood on their cloths.. weird stumbling walks.. Yep. You don't even need to see them in good light to have a good guess.

The giggling that echos the hall in a creepy fashion really hits the mark, too.

Frazz bashes the door in I guess

You headbutts the door again, breaking stone and revealing a passage way large enough to fit you that leads underground! It's dark as shit down there.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6761 on: October 04, 2016, 02:38:09 pm »

Fucking laser that fucker, no mercy.

*edit I'll do the taunt after he's dead*
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:47:04 pm by Romans »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6762 on: October 04, 2016, 02:56:46 pm »

Fucking laser that fucker, no mercy.

*edit I'll do the taunt after he's dead*

You brought your rifle to bear and squeezed the trigger, painting the giggling figure with laser of immense heat. His whole body bursts into flames, the giggling continued for a few seconds longer before he stumbled onto the ground and stopped moving, still burning and stinking up the place. Thank the dead gods you have your suit still..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6763 on: October 04, 2016, 03:11:56 pm »

"There now you've lightened up."

Keep moving forward toward the elevator quietly as possible."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6764 on: October 04, 2016, 03:13:52 pm »

Vigil will walk up behind her, and consider speaking before choking on his words. He felt something. . . The anger he had from a moment before was gone, but. . . Something remained. Something even worse. He didnt notice that he was hugging her, through her chair, until a few tears ran down his face, leaving lukewarm droplets on her shoulder.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 612