Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390847 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #675 on: October 03, 2015, 06:20:16 pm »

"It still mentions that imps attack by ramming. They don't, they attack by whacking your head with a stick"

Arthur had at this point left the bathroom.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 03, 2015, 07:36:47 pm »

"Added that under Squad notes for Imps."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 03, 2015, 08:02:27 pm »

"I think that Shotguns are a sad mix between firepower and quantity in missions. Not as powerful as LMGs and heavier guns and far less ammo than any others. And with the speed of everything, pump-action shotguns are just too dangerous, maybe Automatic ones with drum magazines will prove to be a better mix." Maximus added his own comment as he rubs his beard in ponderment.

"I think the same for my bolt-action rifle. Big bullets is good, but shooting too slow is bad. Snipers should get Semi-autos.." Jenny added to that.

While you were finishing up what is looking to be a really nice report, the Door opens and a Company's Intern pushed a cart in, you can swear you can see the Green jealousy in his face when he saw your room, and awe from seeing the Company's heroes. It was an amusing mixture of emotions on his face. "Uh.. t-the guys in the Kitchen sent their regards!" The young man said after a second to remind himself what had to be said, before placing down a couple of large lidded plates on the desk near where Tal is working along with a jug of Brand Co. Applelicious™ Apple juice.  Now with 20% more sugar!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 03, 2015, 08:13:36 pm »

Open the plate, what's inside?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 03, 2015, 08:20:17 pm »

Inside is a collection of fried eggs and nicely sized chunks of meat roasted or grilled or something. Nobody here's a cook, but you all know that they look and smell delicious. Hell, they might even be real meat and eggs! There's even fries!

Gone are your days of eating energy bars and Soylent nutrition drinks!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 03, 2015, 08:45:47 pm »

Dig in, then go to the bathroom again...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 03, 2015, 09:28:28 pm »

"I'll add a recommendation for ammo cost decrease for shotguns and snipers and more variations on weapon types."

As the intern brings in the food, Tal grabs an assortment of food.

"Thank you for the food~ Send the kitchen our regards."

Once the intern leaves.

"Also Arthur, you okay if we get you a bloodtest later? You've been going to the bathroom literally every five minutes. Might have caught something."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 03, 2015, 09:30:31 pm »

"Cheaper Gauss rounds might be nice, but we'll probably get enough money a reload wouldn't be an issue."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 03, 2015, 09:46:50 pm »

"Added weapon options recommendations and changes to the Notes section. Everyone give it a read and let me know if you want anything else added."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 03, 2015, 09:57:26 pm »

It still mentions in the main mission log that imps attack by ramming! That isn't true! Thy attack by swinging sticks!

"By the way, did you mention that they somehow managed to jam the comms?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 03, 2015, 09:58:02 pm »

"Yeah, he did mention it, I think."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 03, 2015, 10:00:08 pm »

"Read the Imp notes. We only were physically hit by two imps, not a large enough sample size to determine their main method of attack. For all we know they could try knocking us on our arses and strangle us with their gas. I did add it however."

((The imp notes is the [ code] bit. You may need to copypaste due to the formatting sometimes fuggling.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:32 am »

"I have to agree with him, though, you didnt mention anything about 'Betsy's' contribution to our survival, at all. And she did a he'll of a lot. Like taking out four or five of those. . .  Umm. . .imps? I still don't like that name. Have nothing better, though.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 04, 2015, 07:34:32 am »

"I'm not certain how to go about wording your weapon's contribution. Although I believe I did mention that swords are definitely better then knives. On a different note. Do any of you know what the shit a Melot is? Several weapons are Melot for some reason and I know it isn't a corporation, I looked that up."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:31:07 pm by Kevak »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 04, 2015, 06:37:57 pm »

"Haven't the slightest clue, sorry." Maximus shrugged unhelpfully as he take his share of food and juice before returning to watch the Report being finalized.

Jenny weren't any much more help than that. "Arthur uses the toilet a lot." She comments passingly.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 612