Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389642 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6720 on: October 03, 2016, 04:16:11 pm »

If Vigil is strapped in he will full on just break the straps with pure brute force and then leave for the cqc area, where he will practice on a dummy. On dummies. If he can, he would prefer to have 20 non-mindless drones or a 003a(?) To fight against.
[/b]
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6721 on: October 03, 2016, 06:08:20 pm »

"Not that I'm complaining but can someone get me a new pair of legs please, if it isn't to much trouble wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone."

New Legs please sir.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6722 on: October 03, 2016, 06:39:38 pm »

"Sorry, you can't have mine. I like my leg privileges.'
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: October 03, 2016, 07:58:29 pm »

"Someone bring to R&D. I need a new lower body."

The boys down at R&D Hems and says that the updated version of his lower body with newer models and optimized power generations and spaceship-tier gyro-stabilizers is going to cost him 50*

Or they could just connect you to a lower frame of a Mk.II Bipedal Tactical Droid for free.

"Uh, it appears that this is some apocalyptic shit."

What do you do? do you plan to solve the puzzle? because the guards ain't touching that shit.

If Vigil is strapped in he will full on just break the straps with pure brute force and then leave for the cqc area, where he will practice on a dummy. On dummies. If he can, he would prefer to have 20 non-mindless drones or a 003a(?) To fight against.
[/b]

They won't let you fight real specimen since it's a waste of resources, they do give you buckets of wooden swords and a bunch of semi-autonomous dummies to smack around, though. They can't hit you for shit and your wooden practice sword breaks every few hits, but at least it was satisfying.

Funny, you're the only team member that went out there and didn't get hurt at all.

"Not that I'm complaining but can someone get me a new pair of legs please, if it isn't to much trouble wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone."

New Legs please sir.

Someone stabs you in the neck with a needle, you were going to protest but then were knocked out like a rock.

You weren't sure how long you were out, but you feel yourself again in the infirmary, all of your cloths and gear neatly folded on a table and you've got some neat new legs! or at least you assumed so if it's really legs..
Where's everyone?

The entire goddamned Infirmary is empty, there's no doctors, no nurses, no other patients.. not even that white noise Akras likes to play for their employees to increase their productivity!

---

Tal's ritual creeps a lot of people and so they left him to it, after the 10th Monkey sacrificed, what you assumed is Jenny's soul materialized, or at least appeared to you. You shoves it into her prepared clone, and it gasps in sharply.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: October 03, 2016, 08:06:42 pm »

Frazz will fly up on top of a pillar. Preferably the one that looks like the one in the image.

((Theres pillars there right? The picture had pillars))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: October 03, 2016, 08:47:04 pm »

*Sigh* "And the bull shit keep coming my way, at least the they were nice and left me with my gear. Lets see whats out to kill me today."

Zander will gear up and make sure his guns are in working order and have ammo. Then move quietly out of the infirmary and see what the hell is going on, try and contact anyone on the team.

"This is Zander if anyone copies please respond, may or may not have been kidnapped."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: October 03, 2016, 08:47:40 pm »

"These things are too weak. What setting are they on? Easy? How can I blow off steam if they are on easy?"
Vigil will then try to mess around with them himself, to increase their fighting difficulty. If he can not, he will go to visit Aria.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: October 03, 2016, 09:48:34 pm »

*Sigh* "And the bull shit keep coming my way, at least the they were nice and left me with my gear. Lets see whats out to kill me today."

Zander will gear up and make sure his guns are in working order and have ammo. Then move quietly out of the infirmary and see what the hell is going on, try and contact anyone on the team.

"This is Zander if anyone copies please respond, may or may not have been kidnapped."

The Radio's all statics, nobody's replying...

Your weapons have ammunitions in them, everything seems loaded. Stepping outside, you immediately realize that something is terribly, terribly wrong.

Spoiler: Hallway (click to show/hide)

It's creeping you out.

"These things are too weak. What setting are they on? Easy? How can I blow off steam if they are on easy?"
Vigil will then try to mess around with them himself, to increase their fighting difficulty. If he can not, he will go to visit Aria.

You tried messing around with the dummies, but you've no idea what you're doing and ended up achieving nothing at all.

Aria also seems to be perfectly fine from the engagement, so you went to visit her and see what's up instead while everyone else is either busying being resurrected or treated.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: October 03, 2016, 10:09:51 pm »

"......You know its times like this I miss that big cheesy triangle....hehehehe."*sigh*

Zander switches to his laser rifle, is the blood fresh or older more congealed and such?? Keep moving forward to the info desk maybe he can figure out the hospitals name.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: October 03, 2016, 10:20:08 pm »

"......You know its times like this I miss that big cheesy triangle....hehehehe."*sigh*

Zander switches to his laser rifle, is the blood fresh or older more congealed and such?? Keep moving forward to the info desk maybe he can figure out the hospitals name.

Blood looks older, more congealed. Thanks to your suit, you don't have to smell that shit. But you bet the air smells old, too. Walking over to the information desk, you can see Akras's logo behind the Desk itself.

Looks like you're still in Akras Compound.. maybe.

What the fuck happened?

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: October 03, 2016, 10:32:07 pm »

"Hmmm interesting either this is a future or another universe. If I'm lucky maybe Tal or someone like him will have left behind a record. Or even better an arcane way to contact them hmmmmm....."

Zander will search for a functioning computer, Zander's codes should work maybe. Find a record to see what happened, also search through the occultism database see if there's a ritual to contact a specific person.

Zander will be as quiet as he can be and keep alert.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6731 on: October 03, 2016, 11:09:01 pm »

"This is Magi Zachary Miller clone number one. Tal, do you read?"
If Tal does not reply, he will jump into his original.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: October 04, 2016, 04:06:07 am »

Tal Binds the now reanimated Jenny, best to make sure it's actually Jenny. "Name, rank, date of birth, name three members of your squad. Describe said members, what is a cat, and what are interns good for?"

Tal responds to Zach. "In testing chamber 0067. POI is rezed, confirming we got the right soul. You're free to head down here."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6733 on: October 04, 2016, 04:12:23 am »

-SNIP-
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:04:25 am by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: October 04, 2016, 04:27:12 am »

((I'm fairly sure only Zander is experiencing that.))
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 612