Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389647 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6705 on: October 02, 2016, 06:10:37 pm »

((Vigil is unconscious from tranqs but otherwise perfectly fine and mostly uninjured.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6706 on: October 02, 2016, 06:22:48 pm »

((Wouldnt that consider him as mission dead?))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6707 on: October 02, 2016, 06:25:20 pm »

((Nah. Tranqs wear off. To Mission Kill someone they need to be rendered utterly unable to operate without medical attention. Likewise to Mission Kill a vehicle it needs to be rendered nonoperational without drastic maintenance.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6708 on: October 02, 2016, 06:26:50 pm »

((Ah. . . . Sombody wake him up!!! Wait, bad idea.. . If he sees jenny like that, he will go on another rampage.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6709 on: October 02, 2016, 06:27:39 pm »

((It's a bad idea to mix stims and tranqs without using something to negate the tranqs first.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6710 on: October 02, 2016, 06:29:23 pm »

((Its not like he would die from a heart attack if you do that  :P))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6711 on: October 02, 2016, 09:31:23 pm »

The Medivac went full Fuck-this mode and Afterburns towards the Compound, trying to get away from the incoming jets as fastest as possible. It's far from the fastest thing in the sky, but it's close to the compound enough.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6712 on: October 03, 2016, 11:44:53 am »

After some tense seconds of accelerations and tenser seconds of booking the fuck out of there with missiles on your metaphorical asses, the Medivac made it within Akras's airspace. The pilot applies some serious airbreak and punched the reverse to the floor, stopping hard and straining you against your straps as they make a rapid descent to the helipad.

The Incoming missiles were promptly Lasered down by the compound's many, many CIWs.

Medical teams rushes to the Medivac, unloading people and carting them over to the medical department to see what could be salvaged.

Vigil wakes up, you're back home and Jenny is still dead.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6713 on: October 03, 2016, 11:59:15 am »

If Vigil is strapped in he will full on just break the straps with pure brute force and then leave for the cqc area, where he will practice on a dummy. On dummies. If he can, he would prefer to have 20 non-mindless drones or a 003a(?) To fight against.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6714 on: October 03, 2016, 12:01:51 pm »

"Bring Jenny's corpse to me. Preferably soon."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6715 on: October 03, 2016, 12:19:09 pm »

Jenny gets carted to Tal's testing chambers, they also brought a cat.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6716 on: October 03, 2016, 12:32:43 pm »

"Someone bring to R&D. I need a new lower body."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6717 on: October 03, 2016, 12:44:18 pm »

"I don't need a cat for Jenny. I do need a cat for the next intern."

Tal has the corpse tossed in a circle next to another circle that contains the cloned body of Jenny. He begins chanting. Disemboweling monkeys on occasion and draining their lifeblood into the Circles. This is a two phase ritual. The first one is to get the soul of Jenny localized and manifested. The second phase is shove it in the functioning body.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6718 on: October 03, 2016, 01:54:38 pm »

Tal begins the Resurrection ritual.

---

Back at Frazz's ruin,

As you inspect the ruins, you note a number of drawings of objects and creatures.

Notably the big wheel that makes up the door in front of you is actually composed of six independent wheels. One of the guards with you confirms that each wheel can be moved independently.
Each wheel has six symbols on it. A carving of a Cat licking its paws. A picture of a Cheese Wedge, sitting in the sun. A stout Dwarven Warrior, armed with a Battleaxe. The Dwarf is Laughing. A drawing of a Serpant, Bound in a Runic Circle. An Adult Dragon, fierce is its firey breath. And finally, a drawing of a Vortex, or perhaps it is a Whirlpool? Regardless it looks quite detailed.

The other guard, having noticed your interest in the carvings calls for your attention. It seems he found a few inscriptions. Or more accurately, a number of drawings, depicting scenes involving the characters and items found on the Wheel. There's at least one on each pillar. A Vortex, swallowing all, The carving to the right of the Vortex is worn with time. Six Dwarves, enjoying a feast, no other carvings can be found on the Pillar of Dwarves. A drawing of a Dragon stands Alone on its own Pillar. A Cat eyes a mouse on another Pillar, the mouse seems to be seeking a depiction of Cheese, placed to the right of the Cat. And finally. The carving of a Serpant, or perhaps it is a behemothic Snake slithers across a Pillar, A Cat smiles to its right, as if everything is going Just As Planned

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6719 on: October 03, 2016, 03:36:15 pm »

"Uh, it appears that this is some apocalyptic shit."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 612