Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389644 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6675 on: October 01, 2016, 02:24:10 pm »

They killed her. Explosions will envy his wrath and power. Hold nothing back. Fury. Flame. "VENGEANCE!!!"
He turns at the men shooting at him and opens his mouth to roar in protest and more anger, as stinging pain. . . . Sting. . . And falls to the floor, limp, and covered from head to to in the blood and bones of his enemies.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6676 on: October 01, 2016, 05:01:33 pm »

Frazz quickly runs to Zach

"The fuck happened Zach?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6677 on: October 01, 2016, 05:32:07 pm »

Zach is slumped down and unresponsive in Akras.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6678 on: October 01, 2016, 05:44:06 pm »

Zachclone radios Frazz "Frazz, I had my sould jump to a clone so I had the original as a back up."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6679 on: October 01, 2016, 05:55:08 pm »

Zander is tense even with the amount of morphine, he still is clenching his fist and teeth. He grabs hold of one of the doctors attending to him with an iron grip , "you make sure Maximus doesn't see Jenny like this you got me!! Say she's in surgery I don't care, don't let him see her before she back. That's an order doctor and I'll have  your ass looking worse then Jon's if you don't make it happen."

Zander orders that Maximus not see Jenny until Tal revives her before going under so the docs can fix his mangled flesh.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6680 on: October 01, 2016, 05:57:20 pm »

"No Zachary. Zander is next in line for command after Jon. Third highest tactical acuity demonsted. Please recover the wounded, Vigil, and Jenny's corpse, preferably before the corpse grows cold. It's easier to reanimate something that the soul has not left. Frazz, Zach is fine. He's bodysurfing clones."

"Also we aren't bothering fixing the corpse, we're dumping the soul in a clone. More efficient."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6681 on: October 01, 2016, 06:39:26 pm »

"Roger that. I'd recommend setting up a perimeter with Security personnel until the complex's wards are up. Can't have the NG regrouping and coming back."
Zach will assist in the medevac.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6682 on: October 01, 2016, 06:44:48 pm »

"I don't give a shit about Zach. What happened to Jenny?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6683 on: October 01, 2016, 06:46:26 pm »

"... Nothing's happened to Jenny, Frazz. She's going to be fine. She'll live."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6684 on: October 01, 2016, 07:41:18 pm »

[I really love how Frazz seems to know that Jenny died despite being in a different dimension at the time and is nearly five kilometers away from the gate leading to Akras's Terra compound. Which is a little over a Kilometer away from where Jenny died.]

The Medivac is loaded, mission is complete. Everyone's heading back home now.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6685 on: October 01, 2016, 07:45:17 pm »

((Id imagine that having someone DIE would be worthy of radioing Frazz.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6686 on: October 01, 2016, 07:46:42 pm »

((The main issue was that Frazz was a total of 6 kilometers away, Past a bottleneck for transissions, and in a zone with minimal if any radio towers. He was frankly out of range in my view.))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6687 on: October 01, 2016, 07:48:30 pm »

((You know the GM can give prolonged rolling-on-the-floor-in-agony-until-the-knowledge-is-moot crippling migraines to any character that develops that kind of psionics, right? I mean, god modding is a serious offense, and Porkins does it all the time..))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:50:20 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6688 on: October 01, 2016, 07:55:41 pm »

((Ok, I've done it once. Im sorry. Additionally, theirs been plenty of times when it happens. Fine. Frazz never went anywhere.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6689 on: October 01, 2016, 07:57:52 pm »

Vahlen shows up at Tal's testing chambers, again with her krew. She stared at the disturbing... chimera thing sitting on the floor looking sad.

Her Arctic ice cold heart did not waver one bit. "Well, zis is a good specimen. Whatever you're doing in here, keep doing it."

---

Meanwhile, while everyone was resting on the Medivac on the way back to the Compound, you thought you could relax.

Until you hear urgent beeping coming from the cockpit.

"Oh. Fuck." Says the pilot.

What do?

---

What does Frazz choose to do with the stone door if anything?
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 612