Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389654 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6660 on: October 01, 2016, 05:12:55 am »

Reality finally yields. The two beings that were never meant to be together joins in unholy harmony. It became something that's.. honestly less disturbing. But also so much more disturbing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It.. it looks like it's trying to say something! "Hel... Low.."

What have you done? you monster.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6661 on: October 01, 2016, 05:19:32 am »

"Huzzah! I made another thing!" Tal pings Vahlen. "Vaaaahlen, got another one for ya. This one is actually able to stand. It also talks. Somewhat."

Tal pings medical to print off a cloned body of Jenny and bring it down to the testing chamber before fetching like fifty monkeys and beginning to set up a completely separate circle unconnected from the circles already in the room intended for sticking a soul into an empty vessel and soul retrieval.

"Bring Jenny's corpse and a personal momento of her's to the testing chamber I'm working in. Also for fucks sakes Zachary. You can't just 'stop' a ritual midway through. Gotta finish it or bring it to a preset Resting point. Unless you want the spell going nuclear. In which case sure. Why not. Halt the merging of a cat soul with a human halfway through and let it blast everyone in the compound. Akras could use more cats."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:29:17 am by Kevak »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: October 01, 2016, 05:32:42 am »

Vigil would probably be busy going on a hate filled rampage of murderfucking everyone and everything left alive after hearing that Jenny died, doing his absolute damist to leave no torso with enough room to fit two and a half organs in it. Preferably splattered so hard against the wall you would have sworn they had imploded. Until he tears the wall down too because that is too much left standing. All you will hear over the coms on his end is screams. Lots of screams.

((Guys. . . . Tranque him. They managed to touch his bezerker button.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: October 01, 2016, 05:36:55 am »

"I honestly forget. Do the exos have built in tranqs? Otherwise it might be advisable to just let Vigil pass out from exhaustion. Zachary mind having your clone overwatch for Vigil till he passes out in the event we don't have tranqs in the suits for whatever reason?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6664 on: October 01, 2016, 07:31:00 am »

"I'll do better than that, Tal." Zach will put everything the suit has into getting there quickly. Then, he will jumpjet straight into one of the retreating NG and knock him out, before joining Vigil on his rampage, only stopping Vigil if Vigil goes to attack him, and enev then pointing him straight at another NG.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: October 01, 2016, 07:48:17 am »

Zachclone arrives before the Medivac did and began wrecking the surviving, fleeing NGs that are sprinting into the urban bit of the city.

Pursue?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6666 on: October 01, 2016, 08:10:30 am »

Zachclone looks at Vigil, "Hey, buddy. It's time to cool our jets." he says as he picks one of the survivors up off the ground, "We have prisoners. We can have our revenge. Hell, Jenny herself can have her revenge. But you won't be able to fully have yours if you pursue them. I'm giving you one chance to make the right choice before I force you. We never found out who was the better of us two... And that was before my powers."
"So Vigil, are you going to let Jon and Jenny's sacrifice go to waste in vain or are you going to make it worth something and help get them medevac'd? I won't be asking twice, so make your choice now." He suspends Vigil in midair with his TK
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6667 on: October 01, 2016, 08:26:50 am »

There were no survivors within grabbing range, they all got murderfucked by Vigil.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6668 on: October 01, 2016, 08:37:39 am »

((I was referring to the ones that Zach barged into with the jumpjets. I don't think I stated it, but my intention was to take prisoners to torture and slave their souls))
Zach looks Vigil dead in the eye as the medevac approaches.
"Hush, little Vigil, don't you fight
Brother Zach shall hold you tight
For the cause we both hold dear
Look, we made them run in fear.

Now our purpose has been done
Soldiers slain and blockade run
So douse your fire and sheathe your sword
Of death and destruction, we are Lord.

Now the fight is over; the battle won
Both of us, now, we must run
Back to the transport to help our friend
Help, so that they live again

So little Vigil, make your choice
Zachary here shall be your voice
Waste a sacrifice, and fall to hate
Or respond to love, and recuperate

So hush little Vigil, don't you fight
Zachary's got you nice and tight
For the cause we both hold dear
Look, we made them run in fear"

Zachary finishes his lullaby
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:40:16 am by Insanegame27 »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6669 on: October 01, 2016, 08:48:43 am »

Jon and Jenny's sacrifice go to waste
"I'm not dead. And that song was terrible."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6670 on: October 01, 2016, 08:55:59 am »

"You're mission killed. Functionally identical. And what do you want from me? I'm not Arthur. I'm just trying to calm him down without entering his mind."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6671 on: October 01, 2016, 09:06:05 am »

"I wouldn't call it mission killed. I can still laser people and perform surgery perfectly well. I just don't have legs. And part of my spine. Pretty minor injuries, really."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6672 on: October 01, 2016, 09:08:34 am »

"I don't care, you're getting on that transport."
"Tal, permission to take field command in your absence? Blockade broken, do we all extract or only the wounded?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: October 01, 2016, 09:29:48 am »

"WHAAAAAAAAAT."

Upon hearing that the resident Girly-Girl was KIA, Frazz immediately spins around, grabs the 2 shmucks he dragged with him and BOOKS IT for the portal.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6674 on: October 01, 2016, 11:50:20 am »

Said two Shmucks have the expression of cats when you picked them up.

It's like they were having such a fine day until you had to come around and pick them up. Just.. why.

Frazz books it back to Terra.

By the time he gets back to Akras's compound, the Medivac have already arrived at the scene, the VTOL vehicle unloads the medical team and starts picking up what remains of Foxhound into it, including the Doggos.

As Vigil still continues tearing walls down, the doctors needed to Tranq him. So they did what Akras does best and start shooting at the man with fully automatic MAG-powered gunpowder-based Tranq assault rifle. The Armor-piercing is terrible, but with four Doctors spraying him in full auto, there's bound to be enough to tranq him.
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 612