Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389670 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6645 on: September 30, 2016, 11:27:07 am »

"OK, don't even think about trying to move. I'll be there in about a minute. Keep an eye on the sky for me, tell me if any gunship rolls around." Jumpjets will be put on full throttle (controlled by the suit's AI) and Zach will be flying low to avoid AA. Any and all obstacles shall be jumpjetted over. Zach also tries to see exactly what the NG has left.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:32:26 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6646 on: September 30, 2016, 11:31:12 am »

Jumpjets aren't Jetpacks, and you can't even hope to properly fly without some serious flight add-ons anyway while carrying an extra set of 20mm Vulcan and ammo backpack. Everything's just too heavy!

It could help you hop short distances and the computer-assisted landing can help you from breaking your legs again like a scrub. But Flight will need some dedicated equipment that can lift that much weight.

Going to wait for other people's reactions before moving forward.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6647 on: September 30, 2016, 11:32:38 am »

edited in response
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: September 30, 2016, 12:38:06 pm »

"Fucking Hell!! Gods damn it, I was rather fond of that fucking leg had a really nice scar on it!!"

Fuck fuck fuck, this is probably the worse I've felt before and that's with the morphine.
*breath* steady myself and drag my way toward Jenny and use the healing spray on her neck and attend to her best I can. Use the mega adrenaline if the pain is to much.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: September 30, 2016, 02:26:28 pm »

Tal continues chanting. Lets see if the result isn't a total biological impossibility. As much as Vahlen would like another one.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: September 30, 2016, 07:51:10 pm »

Vigil rolls forward and to the left in order to dodge the barrage, popping up running, though, after a hand full of steps, he pops back down into a slide, as he whips out his Serpents Fang, and grabs one of the fools who decided not to run, to use as a shield. Once he does that, he will brake the mans arm, run forward with him in hand, and sword in the other, to scare the other guys off, as he looks for a place he could run into, with rooms, where he might have more luck surviving, then out in the open.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: September 30, 2016, 11:58:30 pm »

Jon's lasers melted the Field gun, causing it's crew to abandon the piece and make a run for it.

After 20 seconds of engagement with Akras's infantry squad of 5 people and 2 dogs, the National Guards suffers heavily casualties, their fortified position fucked, all their vehicles wrecked, their guns melted and munitions blown up.

With Vigil running about breaking people's arms, the rest of the survivors are in full nope mode and is sprinting away, some dropping their weapons in favor of extra speed.

Jon and Zander manage to crawl their way over to Jenny to spray and stop the bleeding. But the poor lass already let out a weak gurgle and bloody sigh before she went still. Piece of Jon's armor still stuck out of her throat.

Encounter's over with overwhelming victory on Akras's side as well as acceptable losses. The NG have been dug out, Akras US Blockade have been forcibly removed. Zach and some Akras Medivac is onroute to gather you up again.

More reports are coming in. Akras Afrika have successfully launched their Megatransport and is on the way to the States now. Their Compound set to go nuclear.

Akras UK and Germany is already flying over the Atlantic, they all might be engaged by US Airforce and SAMs soon.

Akras Canada is having no problem at all.

Akras Japan continues to be dead to the world, things are not good.

Akras China failed to respond.

Akras Australia had a bit of a run-in with herds of Kangaroos and wild aligators but otherwise is fine and on their way now.

Zachclone will arrive at the site soon.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6652 on: October 01, 2016, 12:09:35 am »

"Someone give me a status report before I get there..."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: October 01, 2016, 01:52:48 am »

"Someone give me a status report before I get there..."
"Target Eliminated with acceptable losses....Jenny didn't make it, and both me and Jon are heavily injured. Vigil appears to be running around breaking some of the ng's arms. Situation is secure for now, tell Tal to prep whatever ritual he needs to for Jenny."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: October 01, 2016, 01:56:13 am »

Tal finishes up the.. Fuckery he's indulging in with the second intern and cat. Can't stop a ritual midway after all. And sounds like Jenny'll need a new body.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6655 on: October 01, 2016, 02:33:08 am »

"Tal, Personnel takes priority over fucking around. Get a body ready."
Anyways, guys, I couldn- Vickie... did you just type what I think you typed?
Akras Australia had a bit of a run-in with herds of Kangaroos and wild aligators but otherwise is fine and on their way now.
Australia does not have alligators. You just-
You broke my brain...
I can't ev-n
#^$*@!*(&
WHY?!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: October 01, 2016, 02:40:42 am »

((Tal quite literally cannot just drop what he's doing. Do you Want everyone in a twelve mile radius to go the way of the first catbomination? Cause that's what Zach seems to be saying. You can't just stop a ritual halfway through and expect it not to go nuclear.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6657 on: October 01, 2016, 03:07:53 am »

((Zach knows little of rituals.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6658 on: October 01, 2016, 03:19:49 am »

((True.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: October 01, 2016, 03:20:37 am »

Tal flat out doesn't respond. He is chanting after all.
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 612