Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389779 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6555 on: September 25, 2016, 05:57:04 pm »

"I'd say I'm good in this body"
try and lift a pen or whatnot telekinetically.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6556 on: September 25, 2016, 06:04:18 pm »

"Looks like we've found a solution to your tendency to get injured repeatedly then. Disposable clones."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: September 25, 2016, 06:18:57 pm »

Vigil will do his duty and make sure nothing, not even a bullet, gets close enough to touch either one of the ladies.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: September 25, 2016, 06:25:22 pm »

Zach had no problem levitating a pen and move it about through the air.

Meanwhile, the party advances! Radar scans spots the Gunship again somewhere far off to the side, they landed for a moment then took off. Instead of coming towards you to deliver some dakka, it decided to fuck off and bail, losing one third of a strike team in one turn was disastrous.

With that taken cared of, you've come upon what used to be a plaza, it's been pretty much occupied to the brim with National Guard units now, though. Barricades, fortifications, big gun pieces being set up, looks like it's almost done now..

How shall you approach this? They don't appear to know that you're here yet, but each side of theirs are protected by walls with manned turrets on them behind rows of concrete barriers behind rows of tank traps behind rows of barbed wire. Which is very likely electrified.

You're counting at least fifty National Guards just outside alone with three modern Humvees armed with top-mounted machine gun turrets that comes with side-mounted TOW missiles, probably just in case the relatively light unit needs to knock down a tank or two.

There's some smaller gun pieces that might be able to adjust to shoot at you too.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6559 on: September 26, 2016, 07:02:25 am »

Zach gets a second and third mindless clone of himself and tries to possess them simultaneously next to tal so he's OK if he fucks up
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: September 26, 2016, 07:51:37 am »

When you try to possess another clone, you lose control of the first one. Looks like there's no selfcest orgy for you!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: September 26, 2016, 10:49:26 am »

"Well that's a shitstorm waiting to happen, any ideas ladies and gents??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: September 26, 2016, 01:34:13 pm »

If you don't think you can take all of them on your own you could always Comm Tal or Akras for help.

It's not like there's a massive compound filled to the brim with expendable human and military-grade hardware or anything just a klick away or anything, right?

Seriously, you don't have to assault an entire NG fortification all on your own.

Right?

Right...?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: September 26, 2016, 09:32:48 pm »

"Alrighty. Back to fiddling with the map." Tal returns to tinkering with the map.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: September 26, 2016, 09:45:05 pm »

Alright Frazz is bored. He continues to attempt to communicate with Chad. Mainly by yelling into the vent. Also, Chad is supposed to Rendezvous with Frazz 3 days after escape. Have 3 days passed?
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: September 26, 2016, 09:49:02 pm »

It's been less than a day I believe.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: September 26, 2016, 10:02:24 pm »

When exactly did Frazz told Chad to rendezvous with him?

also, yeah. It's been less than a day.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: September 26, 2016, 11:05:22 pm »

"Traps that can signal for backup? If we have a song sent out on all frequencies. . . Or a message that the enemy will never understand. One to call for Tal specifically. I am sure he might have something up his sleeve. With the right trap, it could be used to tell them the location and how to attack."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: September 27, 2016, 05:26:04 pm »

"Tal, the National Guard outpost is within our sight. I think we can take the 50 infantry and 3 Humvee's outside by ourselves, but it'd be safer if we get some reinforcements. Mind sending some troops our way? If they could bring me a new set of armor plates and a refill of 20mm rounds too, that'd be great."

Keep an eye out for any signs of the outpost noticing us.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: September 27, 2016, 05:38:13 pm »

"You brought quite literally everything you need with you. Have Aria Gauss anything that looks explodey, armored, or expensive. Then move in and fire explosives at the remainder while they're reeling from the blasts. Zander and his dogs did quite literally bring a metric ton of high explosives with them after all. I can send a power armored Zachary your way though if he wants to. We just found a solution to his tendency to get injured."
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 612