Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389777 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6540 on: September 24, 2016, 09:10:31 pm »

They're scattered in several buildings.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6541 on: September 25, 2016, 11:31:30 am »

Scan the area for enemies. Maybe the guys with throw rockets are still around. Or someone else.

Join the rest. Keep myself in cover.

Pull up a damage report. Gotta know how badly my armor got hit.
((It's good that I took that additional armor plating. Something tells me I'd be dead otherwise. Or near dead.))

Damage report looks pretty nasty. You're yellow pretty much all over your body with a few places orange, your extra armor did what it was meant to do and is pretty much falling apart already after taking 4 HEAT Missiles, there's some holes with molten copper in them that would be pretty bad if it's hit by bullets, but you're pretty sure that unless they have a tank or an anti-tank gun, you should still be fine.. any bigger missiles or rockets that are usually found with shoulder-mounted launchers could be shot down with your laser.

Your team is looking to break into more buildings to pursue the scattered attackers, though.

You could all break into the same building to fight off an entire building's security while looking for a single guy and giving the NGs more time to prepare their bombardment.

You could break into several buildings separately to try and catch all of the guys that attacked you, but then you'd only have 1 or 2 people facing an entire building's security and covering even less ground looking for the damned guys, probably taking even more time and they might just slip away anyway.

Or you could go 'Fuck it.' and go the genocidal route and start bombing shit up like the terrorist monsters you are.

Or, you know, you could pretty much ignore them after having devastated 1/3rd of their strike team, easily enough to rout any modern squads and continue to the NGs to break their blockade before they start shooting very big guns at your home.

Clint and Roxane are to move forward find cover and sniff out any more ambushes, Zander will also move forward shooting any other targets that appear as he moves forward.

Zander has an idea of not going into buildings and head Forward, Clint and Roxane took point, sniffing and having their backs-mounted guns swiveling around. Path's seems clear.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6542 on: September 25, 2016, 12:00:10 pm »

"Hey, Tal, shouldn't we, you know, ward all the things?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6543 on: September 25, 2016, 12:10:28 pm »

"That's what the drones have been doing outside for the past day Zachary. It'll take em a couple more days to finish that ward though. Compound is big."

"On a different note. Go down to R&D and have them print out a mindless clone of yourself. I have an idea."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6544 on: September 25, 2016, 12:17:32 pm »

"...Will I like this idea?"
Zach will run to R&D and do as he is told by Tal
Get R&D to print off a mindless Zach
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6545 on: September 25, 2016, 12:30:17 pm »

R&D Shoos Zach to the cloning branch in the Medical department.

Said department gave Zach a look, raise a brow, shrugs and takes him inside a room. They pressed some buttons and with the sound of some machinery working, the wall opens and Zach was presented with a clone of himself already made and grown to it's prime floating inside a vat. The Doctors pressed some buttons and the nutrient liquid was drained, in the matter of minutes, Zach got a small team of medical helpers pushing around a perfect and probably better copy of himself laid on a roller bed.

Damn, it's penis is even bigger than yours..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6546 on: September 25, 2016, 12:31:51 pm »

"Get it clothed and bring it back up here. Then try to possess it."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6547 on: September 25, 2016, 02:11:58 pm »

"Come on boys and girls lets keep moving, no sense getting bogged down."

If I haven't already spray the healing spray on the shank wound.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6548 on: September 25, 2016, 02:31:04 pm »

"Agreed. Let's not waste time."

Advance!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6549 on: September 25, 2016, 04:30:39 pm »

Do as the good doc says

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6550 on: September 25, 2016, 05:12:15 pm »

Zach tried to possess the clone and find himself sliding smoothly in without a problem.

It felt.. right.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6551 on: September 25, 2016, 05:14:19 pm »

"hehe, I'm inside a person..."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6552 on: September 25, 2016, 05:17:07 pm »

Your original body slumps against a chair, you find that controlling this clone is a breeze. There was nothing trying to kick you out, hell, you can probably stay in here for as long as you want!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6553 on: September 25, 2016, 05:20:40 pm »

"Think you'll get pushed out like with the wasp or nein?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6554 on: September 25, 2016, 05:31:36 pm »

Follow the others, yeah
unless I as a player am severely lacking in situational awareness and nobody in aria's group is moving
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 612