Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389984 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6345 on: September 15, 2016, 02:03:59 pm »

"But how'd it get in, boss? and do you think it's related to that old Camera that showed up during the raid?" Steve asked, stroking his non-existent beard a bit more in thoughts on how to write the rune codes. "And why now? of all the times?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6346 on: September 15, 2016, 02:06:44 pm »

"Probably the camera. And why? We are literally drawing a largescale reality distortion of the kind never before seen on Terra. We are drawing that literally right outside. Of course we're going to draw some attention."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: September 15, 2016, 02:12:56 pm »

"Here's hoping it's not another Cowbell Incident, boss." Steve said and crosses his fingers as he lay the monkeys out to be sacrificed later for when the wards are done.

Drawing a largescale reality distortion of the kind never before seen on Terra and a very high chance of never before seen anywhere, or at least ones drawn by mortal, yeah. This could either end nicely, or you could cause Rapture/Armageddon/Ragnarok as Reality distorts and tears at the seams on a much more rigid and magically-stiff Terra like someone who haven't exercised for eons only to have to suddenly go through a non-stop marathon.

But hey, Gaia's just a hop away, right?

It's not like if you fuck this up they'd follow you to Gaia,

Right?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6348 on: September 15, 2016, 02:15:11 pm »

Even if they do. Very few people can say that they Ended two realities. That's an accomplishment!

"Agreed."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: September 15, 2016, 03:02:57 pm »

"Tal so any ideas of what we can expect??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6350 on: September 15, 2016, 03:06:51 pm »

"With this specific entity that's being a problem? Judging by the minimal effect it has, it's a Minor Entity. Likely tied to the camera."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6351 on: September 15, 2016, 07:14:13 pm »

Things are getting tense outside. Akras Recon drones have to be recalled as they kept getting shot down by the National Guard's Triple-A's.

So, what's the plan with the wards? what's the plan at all? they likely won't wait for days before they start lobbing shells at you.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6352 on: September 15, 2016, 07:24:22 pm »

"Drones are to set up the exterior ward. Magi are to set up the Central Node inside where they're safer."

"We should probably just.. Total their artillery before they're set up. Or kill the gunnery crews off. Either works. Zombies again? Zombies again. Magi Ki and Magi Kai. Get on that. Collaborate with E002."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6353 on: September 15, 2016, 07:49:41 pm »

"I'd be willing to take a team to take them out, or at least disrupt them. We could also have the kobolds plant explosives under their trucks."\

Zander will purchase a exo suit.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6354 on: September 15, 2016, 07:53:38 pm »

Akras is willing to lend Zander an exo suit for free for this.

Ki and Kai seems distraught. "Boss, up.. We can't find 002 anywhere."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6355 on: September 15, 2016, 07:59:51 pm »

"Check near E001. E002 might be fiddling with it again."

"Zander, take large quantities of explosives, the dogs, and fit said dogs with weapons. Your goal is to wreck their artillery before they can set up. Inflicting casualties is secondary, they can replace the people. They can't replace the vehicles without major expenses. I expect you to pull out immediately should you deem the risk too high. Jon is approved for this mission as well should he wish. The two of you have demonstrated to be level headed enough to retreat and make tactical decisions."

"On a different note. Lets try manifesting this Entity that's being a bother Steve. Might as well see if it wants to talk first."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6356 on: September 15, 2016, 08:04:31 pm »

"If we could pick off the snipers too that'd be nice, is there any underground routes that lead behind their lines?? It might only work once but it would work well."

But Zander will fit himself in the exo suit and have doggos fitted with weapon on theirs. Also explosives lots of explosives.

*edit*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:06:07 pm by Romans »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6357 on: September 15, 2016, 08:08:31 pm »

"If we can get the faces of the snipers, we can just cast several Paranoia rituals at em and ignore them."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6358 on: September 15, 2016, 08:14:47 pm »

Zach grins, "Can I possess one of them?"
If permission is granted: "Someone hold me, I may be... absent." then he attempts to possess the AAA truck operator.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6359 on: September 15, 2016, 08:16:40 pm »

"If you can from this range. Yes. Although you might be better off just shutting off their inhibitions, giving them massive tunnel vision, and making them really really really pissed at literally everything around them"
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 612