Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389935 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6300 on: September 14, 2016, 09:59:04 pm »

Zander makes a call before sending a message to Tal.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Have a clone prepared of her body exactly as it was, Zander will pay.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6301 on: September 14, 2016, 10:03:38 pm »

Zaner only needs to provide a genetic example.

Clones are so cheap they're not even going to charge him money.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: September 14, 2016, 10:32:23 pm »

"I recommend Akras do a total recall of all exterior based Terraside personal. We're shifting operations to Gaia for immediate future within the next few days. More secure, and in all honesty. Much more profitable. Personal who have SO's they want to see within the next year are to recall them to the compound."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: September 14, 2016, 10:40:02 pm »

Zaner only needs to provide a genetic example.

Clones are so cheap they're not even going to charge him money.

Done and done.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: September 14, 2016, 10:47:07 pm »

Kyoko who had been busy doing drone maintenance before the attack and running to get to the others during it until it turned out she was a bit late in which she just stood there for a moment before going back to what she was doing originally.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: September 14, 2016, 10:51:45 pm »

Kyoko was requested to help out with the total recall, mainly operating excavation drones Gaia-side to dig into the planet's crust for foundation laying.

The Higher-ups of course had the plan in mind already and have ordered a total recall of all Akras assets to the main compound, spaces are being urgently prepared both Terra-side and Gaia-side. Though Gaia-side's space are easily made by pouring concrete onto the ground and flattening it to make pre-fab buildings.

Zander will be getting the clone done in about a week's time. that's as fast as they could go. A bit longer if he wants the clone to be more enhanced.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6306 on: September 14, 2016, 11:01:55 pm »

"Tal... my mother... is on her deathbed. I haven't talked about it because I didn't think you would have found it important. It's why I'm so pissed off at Chad. I don't know how to fix her, I'm not strong enough... We don't have enough money to pay for the necessary treatment. Could you pull some strings to keep her safe and maybe fix her?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: September 14, 2016, 11:07:50 pm »

"Zach. We can just clone her a new body and shove her soul into it. We most definitely have enough money for it seeing as how a similar procedure is planned for Zander's SO for quite literally free. Have her brought here. She doesn't even need to know that she is in a new body. Just that it miraculously recovered."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: September 14, 2016, 11:13:39 pm »

Words just came in, Akras China have fallen. A bunch of Chinese Triad stormed the compound with mil-grade equipment and slaughtered everyone. There was no survivors as far as you know.

Akras UK is already in the process of packing everything up, apparently the government there doesn't give a damn and is more than happy to see Akras off of their island.

Akras Afrika had some trouble with local warlords trying to storm the place, but they were fought off. The Airstrip will have to be re-secured but they think they'll make it.

Akras Germany have already boarded megatransports and hope that you have enough space.

Akras Japan is being sieged by Yakuzas and several other Japanese-based Megacorps. They don't think they'll make it and will arm the miniature fusion reactor to Blow up.

Akras Russia failed to respond.

No words from other Akrases as of yet.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6309 on: September 14, 2016, 11:16:24 pm »

((We're Akras US?))
Zach awaits word of Akras Australia, "Knowing the SASR, I doubt Akras Australia will make it."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: September 14, 2016, 11:17:12 pm »

((We are Akras US.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: September 14, 2016, 11:43:02 pm »

"Ahhh hell that's a lot of assets lost, that's too bad. Is there any way we can assist the African branch or Japans??"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: September 14, 2016, 11:47:17 pm »

"If they can get here in time then yes. If no then we can reanimate em later."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: September 15, 2016, 12:17:49 am »

"If they can get here in time then yes. If no then we can reanimate em later."

"Too bad about other assets though that we're losing. We'll have to pay them all back one day, and I don't like that the Triad have access to the whole China facility.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: September 15, 2016, 12:19:50 am »

"We will demolish them with the industrial output of an entire planet in time."
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 612