Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389916 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Now with Kobalds)
« Reply #6045 on: September 07, 2016, 11:30:43 am »

"And you clearly too stupid to realize that having a mind controlled team member may be a bad idea!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: September 07, 2016, 11:36:46 am »

snip-because shit happened
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:46:29 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: September 07, 2016, 11:37:00 am »

((You know, I was joking when I was talking about the crack team of kobolds. Could we retcon this? I meant to have that paragraph in strike through))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6048 on: September 07, 2016, 11:38:21 am »

"..What the fuck are you talking about? It's pretty blatantly clear Magi Zachary isn't behaving normally. It's pretty damn clear it's a bad idea. Hence the mandated therapy."

"On a Much more serious note Agent Frazz. The literal only reason you aren't being executed for this stunt is because you are a live dragon. Akras can and will eventually begin cloning stable and significantly more sane dragons in the future. I Highly advise you restrain yourself from pulling additional stunts like this for that eventuality. For at that point. Unless you have made yourself a bigger asset then you are a liability.. The higher ups may decide they want a new dragonhide sofa."

((We probably can if Anya wants to. Tis up to the GM))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: September 07, 2016, 11:38:32 am »

Several Kobolds that have taken upon themselves to be Frazz's fur fell off of him as they get shot by Tranq indiscriminately.

Although with some training, Two Kobolds were able to make Chad's escape possible. One to get the partner inside, and the second to bring them, Chad and the first one away, and then Chad himself to get them somewhere else.

The only Kobolds present are the Magi, who are freaking out as they see Tal killing their fellow villagers for all they knew, what with Tranquilizers not being a thing yet for them and Tal's Tranq/Tazer pen looks awfully much like a wand. And Magic kills.

As Dr. Vahlen and the other scientists ran out, with the last one needing to dive through the closing door, the Blast door finally fully closes. The lights goes out, though the Siren still continues.

This appears to be enough to snap the Kobold Magis, the three of them chanted out quick Arcane spells, three Magic Missiles were unleashed in the dark.

But Kobolds can see in the dark. Tal's wards deflected the first Magic missile, absorbed the second and then the third was softened by your protections, the force of it pushes you back where you topple over the operating table and dead kobold in the Dark.

The Kobold Magis drew their Forcis and is already casting more spells, Ichabod needed no Forci but have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on, and not being used to combat situation, as well as being of a naturally ponderous species, he did not even prepare to cast any spells.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6050 on: September 07, 2016, 11:39:00 am »

((Didn't see getting that coming [In regards to the attack getting reflected - there is an IC reason for the lashing out]))
Zach attempts to lash out at the kobold magi seeing as though they are unwarded.
IF he's able to, he will subdue everyone in the room who's not Tal or himself
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:46:45 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: September 07, 2016, 11:43:49 am »

Tal switches on his helmet's NV systems. Using the operating table as cover. Tranq the Kobold Magi. "Looks like the Kobold Magi need education on the difference between a tranq and a bullet. Ichabold. Hide behind something. This is perfectly normal science."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: September 07, 2016, 11:48:44 am »

Jon will settle at stopping Zach's bleeding. The arm can be fixed later. Once the bleeding is stopped, Jon will start putting the kobolds to sleep with his fists. Of course, he'll try to hold himself back. Wouldn't want to kill them accidentally.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: September 07, 2016, 11:50:24 am »

Vigil will speed around and dodge any attacks made towards him, unsure of who to attack and who to defend.
Doing whay he thoughr was right, last time got him into trouble, and he can only afford so much of that.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: September 07, 2016, 11:53:28 am »

"This is Science!?" Ichabod squealed as Magic begin to fly, the Elven man[?] ducked and crawl on the ground for some cover.

Zach's lashing out in the blinding dark while being in total pain only managed to lash lightning out everywhere, his power cutting, crushing and generally making a mess out of the room, some monitoring equipment and power saw were crushed by his wild force power, but nobody alive is hurt.

Seeing Tal pointing his wand at them, the Kobold Magi dives for cover, Riki behind Frazz's leg, Rizi behind Ichabod himself and Rini behind a monitor that fell over. They unleash their magic in a fantastic magical duel, bright, colourful bolts of magic flying at Tal, chipping the durable table or scorching it with each blast, keeping him somewhat suppressed though their panicked aim are not so good.

This looks exactly like a Hollywood magical duel, with Riki invoking a bigger spell behind her cover, leaving her two sisters to cover her and try to keep Tal pinned behind the table.

Then she sees Jon just long enough to see him punching her in the face, knocking the eldest Kobold Magi out cold.

Rizi saw what was going on, so she turned her attention to Jon and start shooting magic bolts at him on full auto.

Quite a few of them manages to blast at you, scorching your cloths away, but otherwise you're completely fine. Your durability and Dermal armor is really, REALLY good against High-Explosives with no Armor-Piercing. It doesn't even hurt!

Vigil is nowhere near the fight.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6055 on: September 07, 2016, 11:54:29 am »

((This could all have been avoided if Frazz hadnt told the bolds to rescue Chad))
"Tal, bermizzion 'o 'urber 'ad?" Zach tries to spit through the blood
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: September 07, 2016, 11:55:06 am »

Zander hearing the alarm rushes toward the lab, "I'm on my way Tal hang on!"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: September 07, 2016, 11:58:40 am »

"Innovation through conflict! Great thing about Akras is the medical care is so good it can literally cure recent death. Nothing like a lab brawl to liven things up. Relax Zander. It's a lab brawl. Take your time" Tal sounds almost jovial.

Tal tosses a flashbang at the remaining Kobold Magi. Nice thing about these helms is they compensate for the shock.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: September 07, 2016, 11:58:47 am »

The bleeding have stopped for Zach, so you can clear your mouth to speak normally.

It still hurts as all fuck in your head, though. Like, the pain is so much that a broken arm doesn't even mean shit right now.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6059 on: September 07, 2016, 12:01:56 pm »

"In that case, Tal!"
Zach just lets lightning go wherever that's not him and hopefully with a bit of luck none will get Tal
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 612