Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389938 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Now with Kobalds)
« Reply #6015 on: September 07, 2016, 09:57:26 am »

"Get a Rapier, then." Maximus commented.

Demigryph cloning will have to wait, they did manage to make her regrow her tail via some serious modern regenerative medicine, though.

Exo-Suits for the Doggos took only one day to be custom made, it's modular too so you can put stuff on them if you want!

The Magis are super interested in what's being shown, Though some are a bit wary about Zach..

Demigryph 00001 have been named by Vigil as  'Wark'.

The Instructors have interns constantly poke at Frazz with a sup'd up cowpoke to make sure he's awake and paying attention.

----

"Magi Doctor Nalvi."  Dr. Vahlen acknowledged when Tal and his posse came to her working area, which is a rather large medically-clean room with many monitoring devices, a modular operating table in the middle with several robotically-assisted operating equipments from powered bone saws to laser scalpels. Way in the back is where a container of some sort built into the wall, the otherside being bedrocks, making it nigh-impenetrable. Several other doctors are keeping eyes on it's lone occupants Which everyone recognizes as 'Chad' the Problematic Kobold. It's still taunting at the doctors to 'Come at me brah.' according to the Translators.

The 'room' that he's in have a secondary failsafe in case that the super reinforced layered glass begin to have problem, with a turn of the key and a push of the bottom, the whole 'room' that holds a specimen would be dropped 30 stories deeper into the ground, straight into the main incinerator, to ensure that very little thing will have a chance at getting out and wrecking havoc.

On the operating table lies a dead Kobold that have been retrived, prepped for autopsy.

The Kobold Magis are somewhat uneasy at seeing their own dead, while Ichabod have already asked for Pen and paper to write everything down in elvish. [Holy shit this pen does not use inkwell! it has a built-in inkwell! marvelous!]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: September 07, 2016, 10:02:11 am »

"Doctor Vahlen."

"I assume you are pleased that we brought back something other then a mindless Dweller this time?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: September 07, 2016, 10:09:19 am »

"Pleasantly so. Although some of our.. 'advanced interrogation' techniques suggests that some of the Dwellers that were previously thought to be mindless may in fact, have a mind. Albeit small, limited and not very clever ones. Some appear to have very strong memories of the events leading to their captures from weeks after the fact, it is quite fascinating." Replied Vahlen. "But I digress, I assume you're taking our new employees on a tour of the facility? shall we proceed to autopsy? I could hand over operations to you if you'd like a more hands-on approach." she offered.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6018 on: September 07, 2016, 10:11:24 am »

Zach cracks his knuckles and stares menacingly at Chad.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:31 am »

"What!? What!? you want some of this, bruh!? come at me, bruh! you can't handle me!" Chad taunted at Zach.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: September 07, 2016, 10:15:20 am »

Frazz ditches the session and approaches the table.
"Hey Chad, want you to know, at the very least, you beat Zach well in that duel. You are a seriously cool guy. Also Zach, you have no right to be angry. He humiliated you, yeah. But if you were in his situation you probably would've done the same."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6021 on: September 07, 2016, 10:16:59 am »

"Tal? permission to finish what he started? I want to cut him open with the scalpel."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: September 07, 2016, 10:19:32 am »

"Interesting. Something to note in the field. Although that brings me to wonder why they choose to behave in a mindless manner? Perhaps the controlling entity's directives rather than individual choice?"

"Yes. I am indeed, and yes, we shall. I would rather observe, my specialty is not surgical procedures. No Zach. You are not skilled in surgery. Maybe if the Kobold is still alive when Doctor Vahlen is done."

"Oh damnit Frazz. Go back to class or I swear I will taze you."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: September 07, 2016, 10:21:20 am »

Chad is in an enclosed 'Interrogation room', the Dead Kobold is on the table.

Spoiler: Interrogation room (click to show/hide)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6024 on: September 07, 2016, 10:22:51 am »

"Reminds me of a game I play called Dwarf Fortress. It's... niche. Come on, Tal, lighten up. I just want to shove the scalpel deep into his gut and snap his puny bones and revel in his suffering. Is that too much to ask?"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6025 on: September 07, 2016, 10:32:36 am »

"I haven't done an autopsy in a while. Mind if I assist, Doctor Vahlen?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6026 on: September 07, 2016, 10:36:31 am »

"Yes Zach. It is. There is science to be done. Not petty sadistic revenge. As you are currently behaving very differently then your registered psych profile. I'm currently strongly considering mandatory theraputic sessions for you. It is up to you if Jon assists Doctor Vahlen. He is trained."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6027 on: September 07, 2016, 10:42:57 am »

Dr. Vahlen nodded. "If Agent Jon wishes, he may assist in the autopsy. He can operate the table while I make notes of what we find."

"Shit face!" Chad taunted at Zach repeatedly while accusing that Zach's mother have committed adultery with him.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6028 on: September 07, 2016, 10:45:14 am »

"Fuck this shit," Zach says before launching an all-out mental assault on Chad

"You did what with my mother? I'm going to snap your wee little neck after I use your arms and legs to tie each other up with. You may not know what a reef knot is, but I can guarantee that you're not going to like it, you arsewipe!" With that, Zach attempts to snap Chad's arm.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:57:47 am by Insanegame27 »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6029 on: September 07, 2016, 10:57:26 am »

Jon lightly grabs Zach's shoulder as he looks upon Chad with a slightly sadistic glint in his eyes.

"Wait, don't break him yet. I still haven't cut him open."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 612