Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390894 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #600 on: September 27, 2015, 08:03:55 pm »

Arthur ziplines down towards the APC while the staggering monstrosity behind him recovers, it leaps towards him in an attempt to tackle the flying man, but the APC's gun finishes switching to AP rounds and started shooting at it again! pushing it's jump back away just slightly, enough for it to miss Arthur by a leg and falls three quarter of a way to the APC, passing Arthur.

Deciding that the metal box filled with humans are a better target, what with the remaining one ziplining towards it anyway, the hyper-evolved scythe snake quickly slithers over, taking those AP rounds at point-blank range for vehicles like a champ. Oh it's working, definitely, you're seeing bloody chunks of it's carapace being blasted off, but it's not stopping. It's getting so close you swear you can see Jenny's bullet that's lodged in it's neck.

Maximus fired off another blast of his shotgun at the thing's general direction, his slug shredding another small piece of the carapace off the creature and did little else.

"Come have it, Beast! Haha!" He taunted.

Jenny attempts the tried and true method of killing things dead, she shoots at it right between the eyes.
Only to have her bullet bounces off it's thick skull at a sloped angle. "Damn."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 27, 2015, 08:06:24 pm »

((What happened with the gauss?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 27, 2015, 08:39:09 pm »

[The Gauss shall hit it's shoulder mid-air, digging deeper than the last two. It gives you an insight into the inner workings of your weapon that boils down to 'The closer it is, the deeper it penetrates.' :D ]

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 27, 2015, 08:40:26 pm »

((Closer=Better, then?

...This is gonna be fun.))

Aria fires her last shot, aiming at the head.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 27, 2015, 08:46:41 pm »

"Come on Jen. The soft parts! Your not going to beat me like this."
Vigil pops out the top and fires his entire clip at the things face, in hopes of doing a little more than just pissing it off. With his other hand, he preps his sword for him to pull it out and block any attacks he needs to, if it goes after him specifically.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 27, 2015, 08:48:24 pm »

"I think I beat the both of you."
Sigtext!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 27, 2015, 08:51:26 pm »

Sort of glad to see the horrifying monster off his back, Arthur begins to fiddle with the artifact pointing it at the monster. Maybe there's some sort of death ray function?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 27, 2015, 10:12:08 pm »

Arthur are zipping very quickly towards the Monster's back, his fiddling with the Artifact yields no result, however..

Vigil's spray of bullets seems to annoy the thing, but then it's head jerked back heavily as Aria fired her last Gauss round at it, there was a sick 'Snap!' as metal meets flesh, the stake hitting it square in the jaw, shattering hardened bones in a glorious explosion of blood and flesh. It's sharp teeth exploding off like fragments, you can hear the tell-tale 'Tut!'s as some of them lodges into the APC itself.

With one final strength, the injured beast raise it's scythe arm and then brought it down upon the vehicle, digging half of it's blade right into the top of the car near where the Turret is, just barely missing it.

With a low rumbling groan, it's body became slack, and the thing slumped against your vehicle, apparently satisfied it died with it's scythe in the body of it's enemy.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 27, 2015, 11:14:58 pm »

"Well, what do we do now? We killed the monster, we have the artifact so what next?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 27, 2015, 11:31:49 pm »

"Don't count it as dead yet."
Vigil lifts up his sword and swings, stopping short of its neck, readjust himself, and then starts to slash and hack until it falls off, and then hands it to Aria.
"If they let us keep trophies, that's skull should be mounted on your wall. Everybody OK in there? Anyone hurt? Think we can still drive this thing with our newfound dead weigh?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 28, 2015, 12:07:54 am »

Unfortunately, the head is much too big to easily slice of with anything less than a high-powered saw. Using the sword in an attempt to slice through it's thick muscles, even with how mangled it is right now, will most likely going to just break or dull it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 28, 2015, 12:28:44 am »

Fine, I just cut her name into it. And mine on one of the scythe arms.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 28, 2015, 12:39:57 am »

Tal blinks. The bladed arm having stabbed into the crew quarters directly next to his head. "... Well. On the bright side, we won't need to worry about tying this thing on. Everyone okay?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 28, 2015, 01:38:08 am »

"I'm alive." Jenny said, still safely perched ontop of the APC in a hazardous way.

"The beast is no match for us brave warriors of the Imperial Senate of the People's Republic of Roma!" Maximus grins a big shit-eating grin, clearly still alive.

"All good here.. I think?" A. Carmine said from all the way in the driver's seat.

"HaHA! They were wrong! none of us died!" B. Carmine whooped. "Suck that, James! The Carmine lives!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 28, 2015, 01:46:07 am »

"Think the APC can tug this thing?" Tal gestures at the giant monstrosity.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 612