Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389995 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5955 on: September 04, 2016, 11:59:09 am »

"Welcome to Terra. Magi Ichabold. Magi Riki. Magi Rizi. and Magi Rini. You are literally no longer in your home reality. Would you like a tour of the facility?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: September 04, 2016, 12:17:51 pm »

"And this isn't even the full base boys and girls." Zander says chuckling slightly at their faces.

"Well I'm going to go see my dogs and then go to sleep."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: September 04, 2016, 12:21:00 pm »

"We really need to get those dogs exosuits."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: September 04, 2016, 12:22:46 pm »

Anyone coming out will be hosed by disinfectants and sterilizing agent before made to walk through the showers with industrial sprinklers to really scrub off any potential diseases before you're let go.

It is at this point that you realized that the Kobolds were not grey, but white! the grey is just accumulated germs and dirt. They're just dirty, is all. Though seems equally surprised at just how fluffy and white they all turned out to be, really cranking up the cute to 11.

Frazz is a fluffy dragon now.

The vehicle is locked to the floor and an army of technicians began their work, cargo handlers unloading precious cargos, the Villagers's cage were also moved out, and they gawked at everything before getting hosed by disinfectants and sterilizing agents as well like the animals that they are.

The hosing is ignored by the Demigryph that doesn't seems to care that a high-powered jet of liquid is being sprayed at it.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: September 04, 2016, 12:26:17 pm »

"Huh. Kobolds are secretly white."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: September 04, 2016, 12:50:40 pm »

"Ill have to die a few black for stealth ops. Speaking of which, Tal, the Mal'Gein have shown extreme aptitude at sneaking and entering places not meant to be entered. After i go through the stupid education session, could i further explore their capabilities?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: September 04, 2016, 12:54:25 pm »

"Yes. The ability seems arcane in nature. They have gotten into places that according to physical laws, they should not have been able to."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: September 04, 2016, 01:04:01 pm »

"That or they are extremely sneaky-beaky."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5963 on: September 04, 2016, 01:04:54 pm »

"Physically teleporting into an environmentally sealed room is not equal to sneaky."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: September 04, 2016, 01:10:20 pm »

What is everyone planning to do now? Zach will be offered to go get his new limbs, Zander can go find his dogs doing speed runs for Half Life 3. They're currently holding the world Records of first and second place.

Chad will be taken away by Doctor Vahlen's team to have terrible, terrible things done to the poor 'bold.

Debriefing will be requested, and as you've quite literally have the full military might of Akras to your disposal if you so need, the board finds that they'd just simply throw you a bunch of money to use for whatever personal things you want.

But if you want anything Gate-related, as long as it's reasonable, they can get it for you.

Want a personal armored helicopter to fly around outside of the compound, though? that's on your own money.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: September 04, 2016, 01:11:13 pm »

Hearing Frazz speak yet another word in this 'dragon' language of his causes Jon to sigh and plant a palm on his forehead.

"... why do you keep using this made-up language of yours?"

"Anyway, now that we're back, I've been thinking of getting some new mods for my augs. I've been thinking of a flamethrower or an extremely high-voltage taser. Any suggestions?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: September 04, 2016, 01:17:18 pm »

"Built in tranq gun. Laser finger. Maybe swap the current scapal with a laser scapal. Or just get the laser scapal on top of the normal one. Can't hurt to have options. Flamethrower would be limited by fuel, might be able to rig up a way to cast a directed fireball via clever use of a repurposed Heatsink Stone though."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: September 04, 2016, 02:00:45 pm »

Vigil will make request to the higer ups that funds that were to go to him are diverted into getting Ambers mother the highest grade military prosthetics with attachments that will aid her to any job that she might see fit.

He will also try an comvence command to give some of the Gaiaians combat training, recomending amber herself because she has the motivation to excell, though determination, and has proven herself brave enough at such a young age to not be as affected by things that would generaly be moral killers.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: September 04, 2016, 02:04:10 pm »

Vigil will make request to the higer ups that funds that were to go to him are diverted into getting Ambers mother the highest grade military prosthetics with attachments that will aid her to any job that she might see fit.

He will also try an comvence command to give some of the Gaiaians combat training, recomending amber herself because she has the motivation to excell, though determination, and has proven herself brave enough at such a young age to not be as affected by things that would generaly be moral killers.

The reply was a crushing, resounding 'Lol no.'

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: September 04, 2016, 02:04:46 pm »

Tal makes a noise that almost sounds like a stifled chuckle. But that can't be right. Tal never laughs.
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 612