Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390314 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5805 on: September 01, 2016, 06:53:11 pm »

"Riki." Says the one that you first spot fleeing from your Mobile base. "Rizi." Riki pointed to another one, who waves timidly. "Rini." Riki pointed to the last and smallest of the three, whom also waves timidly.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5806 on: September 01, 2016, 06:57:25 pm »

"I see a trend here."

"Anyways. Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask about random things. There's a shower somewhere in here. Anyone in robes is a Magi. If ya need food ask, someone'll show ya where the food storage is."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5807 on: September 01, 2016, 07:08:09 pm »

Some Kobolds have started gnawling on Frazz's scales out of hunger.

The Wiznerds have introduced Ichabod to Tabletop gaming, he's very much loving it. They're printing him his very own miniature army while they teach him the rules.

Riki, Rizi and Rini, being Curious little 'bolds as they are, wandered, got into places, asked why and how is there running water and why are grown men playing with miniature dolls.

One got close to the Demigrpyh, which 'Wark!' at them and scared them off.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5808 on: September 01, 2016, 07:13:01 pm »

"There's running water primarily due to a hydralics and pressure system. The water is stored in a high pressure container and piped to target locations. It is then drained into a different location before getting filtered via heat, among other forms of filtering and pumped back into the container via an hydralic system."

"They're playing with miniatures because it's an enjoyable way to use one's imagination."

"Frazz. Go feed your pets."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5809 on: September 01, 2016, 08:46:41 pm »

"Tal. I consider the bold that challenged me to be mine. It has guts, but little brains. I can work with that more easily than someone with a lot of brain but little guts. Frazz Excepted, of course."
"When we get back, I want to help work with the first generation of bugs we clone. And the second generation. The whole project."

"Also, how long do souls last after the death of the subject?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5810 on: September 01, 2016, 09:01:39 pm »

Vigil will turn back to the Villagers. Looking calmly between all of them, but stlightly worried about thier fate. Regardless, he was most worried the two who were garenteed to be cursed with his own. Amber and her mom.

"Tal, dont forget our deal. And I will go though the bootcamp. No guns, though. I dont think it would be wise."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5811 on: September 01, 2016, 09:11:20 pm »

"Zach, you aren't currently mentally stable. No. You are not getting the Kobold. You can have one later when you're recovered. Honestly I want you to get an MRI to see if there was any physical damage. You can request to work with the Wasp project to the project leader once you're vetted as recovered. It's not my jurisdiction to say yay or nay for that Zach."

"They are noted down in the current draft of the post mission report Vigil. Also this bootcamp is more for teambuilding rather then skill teaching. Guns are unnecessary."

"Souls last indefinitely after death. The issue is keeping them in one place."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5812 on: September 01, 2016, 09:22:23 pm »

"Team building exercise? Last time I did that was back. . .  A really long time ago. It was pointless. "
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5813 on: September 01, 2016, 09:23:38 pm »

"Clearly it wasn't pointless. You simply did not grasp the point. You and Agent Frazz have demonstrated an inability to work together safely. That needs to change."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5814 on: September 01, 2016, 09:31:02 pm »

"He was losing and would have gotten himself killed because of how tightly they were fighting together, I had to brake them appart in the most effective and quickest way possible. If I could have done so without cutting off his tail, I would have. Infact, I tried to. And shot him."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5815 on: September 01, 2016, 09:33:45 pm »

"Yes. And then Frazz proceeded to punt you. Nearly killing you."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5816 on: September 01, 2016, 09:35:15 pm »

"Sounds like Frazz needs anger management to me."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5817 on: September 01, 2016, 09:41:10 pm »

"He does. However both he and Agent Vigil need dicipline during combat scenarios. When your CO says to lay down so you don't die of internal bleeding Vigil. You damn well lay down so you don't die. You don't whine about it and attempt to negotiate. Similar with Frazz. When you're in the middle of a damn brawl. Ya don't try flying the fuck off while in melee range of an opponent. The majority of the damage you took from that brawl was due to that stunt."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5818 on: September 01, 2016, 09:41:28 pm »

" He didnt hit me that far or hard, and I wasnt going to die. But, you are right, I ignored an order."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:47:43 pm by zomara0292 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5819 on: September 01, 2016, 09:47:26 pm »

"But he did. The entire reason you shot him instead of the Demigryph was due to him attempting to disengage, letting the Demigryph roll him and shred his wings. And actually yes. He did hit you very far and very hard. You flew around one point three miles. He literally broke your everything. Entire ribcage? Shattered. Pelvis? Broke. Skull? Multiple fractures. Spine? Enough damage to cripple. Femurs? Fractured. Fingers in left hand? All broken. Feel free to confirm with Doctor Hu. He can give you a very graphic explaination of how damaged you were. With modern medical technology, healing time is in the range of Weeks to months. The only reason you're currently walking is Literal Magic."
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 612