Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390345 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5775 on: September 01, 2016, 04:56:57 pm »

"No. It is not. It has damaged Akras property and has trespassed within Akras property. The legal punishment for that is death. The fact that we gave it an option to behave and live was entirely unnecessary. However We Did That Anyways and we are and have been within our rights to unload multiple rounds into its skull. On top of trespassing. It has now assaulted two high ranking members of Akras Corporation. A death sentence each. This Kobold has had three chances that we Mercifully provided. It threw them all away. It dies."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5776 on: September 01, 2016, 04:59:10 pm »

"Ok fine. Do whatever. But good luck catching him."

Frazz indicates where the Kobold (presumably) disappeared off too.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: September 01, 2016, 05:05:52 pm »

"We have cameras Frazz. As well as antiboarder systems. I don't think it will be particularly hard to find the blighter."

"On a different note Frazz and Vigil. You two will be attending mandatory wartime bootcamp upon return to the compound. I would really like not to have to get you two fitted with shock collars but this insubordination is unacceptable. Especially with how your insubordination has yet to end in anything other then friendly fire and literal fire. Maybe bootcamp will get you listening to your CO more often and less likely to try murdering each other. At the very minimum you'd ace the physical portion."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: September 01, 2016, 05:26:58 pm »

"Yeeeaaah... I'll probably blow it off."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5779 on: September 01, 2016, 05:29:35 pm »

((Except he hasn't ran off, he's presumably pinned to the ground with multiple rib fractures due to being slammed into the ground))
"Frazz, Tal, I'll compromise." Zach begins breaking the kobold's limbs in four places each, then ties two reef knots using the kobold's arms and legs. He floats the kobold into the air, "If you submit, I'll untie you and you'll become my slave. All your shinies will belong to me. However, if you don't, I will make your death long and slow, and your shinies will still be mine. However, if you submit, I'll give you a chance to earn your shinies back."

"Should you choose to submit, you will be shock-collared, microchipped and neurally implanted with lethal chemicals I can activate at any time should you choose to run away or assault a human."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5780 on: September 01, 2016, 05:31:41 pm »

((Except you can't do shit, because your face is covered in feces, you can't see anything, and the Kobold is nowhere nearby.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5781 on: September 01, 2016, 05:32:21 pm »

"If your instructors inform me you did not show up for classes Frazz. You will be getting fitted with a shock collar. I want to guarentee you aren't going to injure more squad members, as has been a long running trend with you. Something I cannot do at the current time."

"Zach. You lack authorization to use Failsafe Liquidators. Everything else however is permissable. Course. If he becomes a problem, he dies."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5782 on: September 01, 2016, 05:33:09 pm »

((Dude, Zach has a mental RADAR.))
"Sir, if both myself and you have a remote for the shock collar and only you have the remote for the liquidator?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5783 on: September 01, 2016, 05:35:11 pm »

((Doesn't mean Akras will be letting him use Liquidators. Them things are lethal and Zach has within the past three ic months, demonstrated a tendency towards impulsivity. Giving someone a button that kills another person means that person is tempted every time the problem person becomes an issue.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5784 on: September 01, 2016, 05:36:57 pm »

((Eh, whatever. I'd imagine that a shock collar in the 25th century or whatever we're in is highly effective))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: September 01, 2016, 05:39:56 pm »

((Well that depends on the goal of the collar. If the goal is for lethality, then you only need one setting and one button. Likely used for slaves and problem interns.))

((A disabling collar also only needs one setting. Used for problem personal who are a demonstratable threat to others.))

((More sophisticated ones would have duel mode, possibly three modes for minor shocks. However it comes down to the fact that a corporation isn't going to give someone who's demonstratably immature, a button to kill someone no matter where that someone is on the planet.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: September 01, 2016, 05:44:09 pm »

((The Kobolds not fucking here!))

((Guys, this is getting a bit too grim dark now. I don't fucking care what happens to the Kobold, but I dislike the fact that we are just running in and completely massacring/enslaving everything. I want this to be fun. Like I said before, this is getting a bit.... Much. Can we just drop the whole Kobold thing? Also, Kevak, chill the fuck out. I know you are trying to act out your character, but the fact that the sheer day-to-day doings of your character mostly involve telling everyone EXACTLY what to do is just kinda exhausting. Also, Zach, what the FUCK? Your supposed to be one of the goofiest, friendly guys on the team. What the FUCK are you doing snapping somethings limbs?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5787 on: September 01, 2016, 05:48:04 pm »

((The Kobolds not fucking here!))

((Guys, this is getting a bit too grim dark now. I don't fucking care what happens to the Kobold, but I dislike the fact that we are just running in and completely massacring/enslaving everything. I want this to be fun. Like I said before, this is getting a bit.... Much. Can we just drop the whole Kobold thing? Also, Kevak, chill the fuck out. I know you are trying to act out your character, but the fact that the sheer day-to-day doings of your character mostly involve telling everyone EXACTLY what to do is just kinda exhausting. Also, Zach, what the FUCK? Your supposed to be one of the goofiest, friendly guys on the team. What the FUCK are you doing snapping somethings limbs?))
((You're forgetting that my character was just mind-raped and had significant moments of his life replaced. He's always been mildly mentally unstable, but something has to snap when you're mindraped and forced to fight your comrades LETHALLY. He would have simply let the kobold go if it had submitted earlier, but then it throws shit at my character's face. As kevak said, the fact I'm still offering it mercy is surprising and unneccessary.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5788 on: September 01, 2016, 05:48:57 pm »

((...I'm beginning to think no one else besides Frazz has any sort of emotional stability.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: September 01, 2016, 05:51:11 pm »

(Aria have Emotional Stability. I think Vigil too, Maybe? Maximus possibly? Jenny Probably?

And Tal's have always been Stable all the same. Even if it's the cold, calculating murderous one.)
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 612