Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390906 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #570 on: September 26, 2015, 08:26:59 am »

Aria helps tie up the bodies before hiding inside the APC once done.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 26, 2015, 03:40:50 pm »

With some difficulty, the dead bodies of the large knight and the rotting creature with a sword for an arm was strapped onto the APC.

While handling the knight was difficult due to it's weight, handling the other was worse. It's flesh kept falling off and it's smell are enough to make your stomach churn, oh fuck some of it got stuck to your hands! Ewewewewew!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 26, 2015, 03:41:15 pm »

((and I'm back.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 26, 2015, 03:46:21 pm »

"Ok, that seems to be about it, also can someone tie one of the more boring mooks as well?"

I walk inside the keep and climb to the second floor, weapon ready and loaded.

"I'll be communicating my position on the comms, pay attention."

examine second floor.

(this is not a typo, I do mean second floor. I want to wait a turn before going to the third floor)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 26, 2015, 04:05:01 pm »

The second floor have became much less dark ever since some of the bullets from the APC hit it, allowing beams of light to come inside. It's still far from being lit, however, and you still needed NV to see things.

Looking around, you are reassured that things probably did not change while you weren't looking and have been the same as before, strange inscriptions on the wall, sparse, spartan decorations..

actually, you're pretty sure some of the stuff are wood. But shouldn't wood like, rot and crumble to dust already from how old everything looked here? Maybe if it's Mahogany.. but that's still really pushing it. It's not like they've got awesome modern woodcare products way out here anyway.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 26, 2015, 04:30:42 pm »

"Hey guys, I think I found something that would make a cool sample, grabbing it now."

Take out my knife and use it to cut off a piece the size of a playing card, then put it in my pocket and proceed to the third floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 26, 2015, 04:31:49 pm »

Head in, take a few wood samples. Head back out and into the APC.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 26, 2015, 11:17:32 pm »

"Hey, jen. When we get bak, want to see who can take out the most targets the fastest?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 26, 2015, 11:37:38 pm »

"You know I'll win." Your squad's designated markswoman responded from ontop of the APC, having been watching the work mostly.

The specimen bodies have been strapped to the APC, the zipline connected and the APC is a small distance away, good for zip-lining away.

Tal have arrived back into the APC where Jen, Aria, Vigil, Maximus and the Carmines are. Wood samples obtained.

Arthur climbed the stairs to the third floor and proceed towards the artifact.. And then The excrement made physical contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution device.

A good chunk of the ceiling bursts downwards near him, kicking up old dust and rubble. Ontop of the crushed stone stood the first non-humanoid monster that you've encountered, It's height was nearly touching the ceiling already and it's very.. Very angry face made it transparent what it plans to do to this lone.. fleshy human.

It's threatening roar could be heard from inside the APC.

Arthur is now suffering 2 points of penalties from seeing the horrible creature, and is now frightened.
This may be a good time to use that perk 'I've seen this before..' you've got from playing games to reduce it to a 1 point penalty and turn it to being Shaken only. Do note that you'll have to make a comment in-game related to using the perk.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 26, 2015, 11:44:08 pm »

Scanner towards the multiple holes in a narrow beam. Should be enough to light it up on some spectrum of the scanner. ((We've been using a widebeam based on the various scanner responses. However a narrowbeam should be able to function as a target designation with less detail due to energy dispersion in air.))

"Carmine! Fire at the thing. Aria. Gauss. Now."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 27, 2015, 06:44:24 am »

Aria, of course, complies. She probably was going to gauss this thing before the order anyway.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 27, 2015, 08:36:05 am »

"Heh, your just a snail with arms. I bet you can't jump. Hah ha, and you probably need tons of creep to make any reasonable top speed, but I don't see any creep so you're worthless. Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha haha ha. Oh God I'm screwed. "

Grab the artifact and run towards the zip line. Maybe put the artifact in my pocket if it can fit.

(What does the artifact look like?)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 27, 2015, 05:22:38 pm »

The artifact looks like a small disc box, a little larger than your rifle's magazine. You can probably jam it into one of your larger pockets, if all else fail, strap it to yourself.

Arthur made a run for it! The monster turned with him, it's scythe arm aiming to turn him into minced meat before Aria's Gauss round slams into it's large torso, causing it to recoil visibly as the large round wedged itself into the monster's carapace, half of it inside the thing and drawing blood. The wall where it came from exploded inside a fraction of a second later as the 25mm opened up on the thing, bright streaks of light zipping into the room as HEIT rounds explodes dangerously close to the running rifleman.

The monster's blade came down but the jerking caused from all the explosions and bullet hitting it causes it's swing to miss Arthur by a mile and only sliced the stone floor several feets away from him. This causes the thing to be even angrier.

Then Arthur grabbed the Artifact, and the over-evolved snake went batshit.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:25:21 pm by vkiNm »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 27, 2015, 05:24:06 pm »

Not even waiting this time, Aria fires another.
Sigtext!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 27, 2015, 05:34:17 pm »

EDIT: Nevermind, changed action.

"YOUR BULLETS AREN'T WORKING!"

Keep running.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:36:35 pm by heydude6 »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 612