Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390420 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5610 on: August 28, 2016, 07:36:18 pm »

"I would like to see my pet, if I could go to it, but I dont want it to see me laying down."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5611 on: August 28, 2016, 07:38:17 pm »

"I can set up a one way video feed with a tablet if you want Vigil. Iii.. Do not think you'll be walking for at least until we get back Terraside."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5612 on: August 28, 2016, 07:48:05 pm »

"I'll go see if I can calm it down some." Zander approaches the creature in its cage and tries to get it to calm down.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5613 on: August 28, 2016, 07:49:17 pm »

"Do not. Enter the cage please."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5614 on: August 28, 2016, 07:54:01 pm »

The Creature is obviously distressed to be in a strange and unusual environment, it would've tried to break containment but the Techies put on some plasteel cone on it's head so it won't be able to bite stuff and then sheaths over it's claws so it can't cut stuff.

It's Majestic as fuck even now, though. What does Zander do to try to calm the creature?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5615 on: August 28, 2016, 07:57:31 pm »

"Tal," Zach says, rolling over on the bed again, "I've been thinking... If we can clone the bugs, I want to see if I can assert the level of control the Queen of that hive had over them, build an... army, I guess. An army of bugs. It would reduce the risk to important personnel if we had cheap, truly disposable soldiers."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5616 on: August 28, 2016, 08:00:00 pm »

"Firstly we are going to clone a lobotimized synapse Wasp and tweak its nervous system so it feels exactly nothing but pain. As demonstrated earlier. Severe pain disrupts the neuralnet. Easiest way to keep the bugs out of our areas of influence is simply psionic pain radiators."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5617 on: August 28, 2016, 08:05:25 pm »

Vigil got notably and visibly irritated, from the idea of spending more than half a day away from his training routine. But, he had his word to keep, and so quickly calmed himself.
"That long? Fine. I will just train harder once I am allowed to be up and moving, again."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5618 on: August 28, 2016, 08:07:45 pm »

"Sure. Just. Try not to break your everything again. Actually. How many monkeys do we have left?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5619 on: August 28, 2016, 08:09:17 pm »

(I'm assuming this is closed off, no bars correct)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5620 on: August 28, 2016, 09:15:47 pm »

Zander will stand if front hands out and calmly just try and talk to it.

*Edit
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:19:49 pm by Romans »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5621 on: August 28, 2016, 10:12:59 pm »

"Wait - Frazz got his arse kicked by a creature which isn't even the real deal? A DEMIgryffin? Also, where's the armor come from? I think the demigryffin was a war animal, because its been armored"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5622 on: August 28, 2016, 10:21:07 pm »

"Based on its feral behavior, somewhat damaged status of its armor, and lack of a rider. Odds are is the rider died a long time ago and this one fled into the wilds."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5623 on: August 28, 2016, 11:33:45 pm »

"Ten Monkeys left Boss." Steve helpfully informs. "Holy shit you guys have running water? what sorcery is this!?"

The Griffon is angry, but is also kinda sorta tired. Zander, being an Animal Expert, and now seeing the Demigryph [Which you note, purely for the record, is a girl Demigryph] naked without it's armor, can see the sad signs of negligence. While still strong and muscular, you can clearly see that the creature is not very well fed. You can see the ribs under where it was protected, there are old, painful-looking wounds that may be infected from the armor chaft where there were dents, made worse by the slight rusting of the inside of the armor. Every movement it made must've felt like there's tiny knives digging into it, and the armor definitely killed it's ability to stealth.

The fur and feathers are also very clearly dirty and haven't been cleaned for who knows how long, worsening the already bad status of their many wounds.

The others might see an awesome, amazing and fearsome machine of war, you see an animal that is lost, sad, hungry and injured. Confused and is in constant pain.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5624 on: August 28, 2016, 11:37:25 pm »

"Mmm.. Think we can get Vigil on his feet with three monkeys?"

"Its not sorcery Ichabold. It's science. We also have showers. Although in hindsight I'm unsure if you know what those are."
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 612