Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390421 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5595 on: August 28, 2016, 05:48:59 pm »

"Yes we did get samples."

"Also actually yes I am going to like that stated weight ratio for the resin is concrete tier. That's heavy as Fuck. Makes em slower and easier to hit targets."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: August 28, 2016, 05:55:48 pm »

"I was going to say that I wanted to come back some time to fight them, but, if they are slow, they are not worth my time. We should warn the elven people, though. Maybe send a massive, very loud, very repetitive message in elven out for like. . . .  A day, to give some the chance to run. Or in the known human language. Or both. Or send messangers, via the elves or something, now, and prepare to launch tonight or tomorrow morning. Just enough time to give people a chance to start to run."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: August 28, 2016, 06:01:33 pm »

"You're thinking of a Strategic Level Nuclear Fission Warhead Vigil. We're going to be using a Tactical Level Nuclear Fission Warhead. Cheaper and less damaging to potential mineral deposits."

"The difference is Strategic is anything over one megaton. Tactical is much smaller and has significantly less fallout. Tactical nukes can be anything from the blast yield of a rocket to capable of leveling a football stadium on par with a Francium-Water explosive. Coupled that we'll be usinga bunker buster subtype, there will be nearly no, if any fallout drift. It will simply turn Hive 00001 and the immediate landscape for about a mile or three into a hellscape. Long as the elves don't run headlong into the inferno like idiots, they won't be getting irradiated."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: August 28, 2016, 06:07:16 pm »

"But Boss!" Steve cried. "Communists are Idiots."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: August 28, 2016, 06:10:18 pm »

"Then Darwin will ensure the multiverse has a few fewer communists."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: August 28, 2016, 06:22:21 pm »

"Maybe pump some of that deadly gas instead of a nuke?? That way we can get samples from the queen and maybe find other goodies they're hiding. I'd like to kill the bastards myself, but that's a waste of time, lives and money."

"Also I should be good to retrieve the sword, sir"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: August 28, 2016, 06:24:34 pm »

With the Halftrack returned and Zach gets his tail re-attached to his body, the Elven Magi gawked some more. Technology just seems to excites him. You imagine this to be immensely annoying to other elves.

Those who were hurt are stabilized, unless told otherwise, the Carmines will start to drive back towards the gate. You should arrive there late in the night or early morning.

The Wingless Griffon have been stripped off of it's armor and have woken up, it's distressed and makes lots of screeching and roaring noises, to which the captured villagers are very awe'd by. Many of them does religious gestures at the Creature.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: August 28, 2016, 06:29:56 pm »

"Villagers. You got details on the creature?"

"Elven Magi. Got a name?"

"No. We aren't going to use Sarin on the bugs. For all we know it'll just make em stronger. We've taken samples of em already. Give R&D a few weeks and they'll have a specialized toxin explicitly for the buggers. Next hive we'll test that on em. Currently we need to halt an info leak before it spreads. Hence the level of escelation."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: August 28, 2016, 06:37:39 pm »

"It's a Demigryph! fearsome and amazing mount of the Legendary Demigryph Knights of the Empire! with powerful claws and beaks that could cut a fully armored knight in half, they strike with righteous fury upon the enemy of the Empire! Witness and be awed!" Cried the Village Elder zealously. "Majestic as they are powerful, amazing next to only a full Griffon!"

"Name's Ichabold. Who do I call what?" says the Elf.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: August 28, 2016, 06:46:15 pm »

*Crackling over comms*

"I'm frazz. The big dragon."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: August 28, 2016, 06:56:49 pm »

"Want a baby one as a pet? We can clone this one easily enough. Genome'll be useful irregardless."

"Welcome aboard Magi Ichabold. I am either Magos Tal Nalvi or Doctor Tal Nalvi of the Akras Corporation. Specific honorific depends entirely on if we're Terraside or Gaiaside. I represent the interests of what is functionally an extradimensional incursion from an alternate plane of existance known as Terra. Primary population of Terra is Humans. Of which very few are aware of the existance of Gaia. Current major interest is in Gaian humans due to various Akras related relics discovered amongst them and as a result, the potential to tie up loose ends among lost extradimensional excursion teams. This specific team is known as Foxhound Squad. We are functioning as an initial probing expedition to divine local areas of interest and gather samples. Secondary objectives include mark targets of importance such as Hive 00001."

"Agent Frazz is the young dragon laying in the medbay. Agent Vigil is the dark skinned human laying in the medbay. Magi Zachary is the legless human laying in the medbay who has gone through four pairs of legs in a span of two days and therefore lost his leg privlages. Agent Zander is the human male who may or may not be in the barracks. The remainder of the Agents are scattered around doing things. I'll let them introduce themselves. Magi Eros is the human female napping in a ward circle. The other Magi are mostly awake and scattered around as well. Other varied personal include the Carmines, who drive the primary vehicle. Varied techies who handle maintanance, and Doctor Hu and assorted medics, who are currently tending to varied injured agents. Just ask around really."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: August 28, 2016, 07:10:56 pm »

"Yes. What's with the Demigryph?" Ichabod asked, gesturing at the caged animal.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: August 28, 2016, 07:13:20 pm »

"It decided that Agent Vigil might taste good. Which promptly turned into a three way free for all brawl when Agent Frazz decided to tackle it. Followed by Vigil lopping off both Frazz and the Demigryph's tails and Frazz punting Vigil several miles. We proceeded to tranq both Frazz and the Demigryph and bring them back onboard."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: August 28, 2016, 07:17:02 pm »

"Fun." The Elf commented. You are unsure if he is being sarcastic or not.

What's the plan now?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: August 28, 2016, 07:19:08 pm »

"Anyways. Due to Frazz punting Vigil. Vigil's sword landed near a swarm of small doglike creatures. Which now apparently worship it. So we are going to drive in that general direction and meet up with Agent Maximus and a techie. Feel free to look around. If you find Eros napping somewhere, keep her in her wards. I don't really feel like preforming another exorcism on her. Five is too many."
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 612