Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390430 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5580 on: August 28, 2016, 03:53:35 pm »

((I will need access to the new system))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: August 28, 2016, 03:55:36 pm »

((Please refer to the OOC thread. We have not confirmed that we are going to overhaul. Most of the skills will remain the same. We're just redoing the stat gaining system as well as racial stuff.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: August 28, 2016, 04:00:58 pm »

((REND TEAR KILL))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: August 28, 2016, 04:09:20 pm »

"Well now that we're not getting assaulted by anything. I'm going to sit down before the tea wears off, and I pass out from exhaustion."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: August 28, 2016, 04:11:22 pm »

"Have fun with that."

"So! Who's still awake and capable of actually moving? We've got a sword to recover."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5585 on: August 28, 2016, 04:19:34 pm »

"I want round two against that bitch's mind. I'm going to need monkey souls. Lots of them, Tal. You wouldn't believe what I was able to find out about them in the short amount of time our minds were linked. She basically raped my brain, and I don't have memory of a few incidents. Big gap between Jane seducing me and you guys surrounding me performing an exorcism, for example. Most of my childhood was ripped out and replaced. Apparently - this is what the bitch put in my head - as an egg, I was implanted into a dragon and hatched from it, denoting my greatness. Apparently I was a new strand of genome they were trying. It's all laughable now, but there's nothing... human of my childhood remaining. It seemed so real."

"There are big blank gaps everywhere. For example, how we travel through dimensions. The layout of the mobile base. This isn't to say she only knows what's missing; she went through my whole life and ripped out bits that she felt I was a danger to the hive knowing. As such, I can't even remember how I got my powers - nor their extent. I have the Hive version of events, but that's laughable here and now."

"I did manage to get a little bit of information while connected to the hivemind, but I wasn't actively seeking the information out. I need to think hard about that. Hence my attempted inducement of lucid dreams to think about it." He rolls over and fake snores. Loudly.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: August 28, 2016, 04:24:44 pm »

Tal is quiet for a moment. "Zach. We are going. To drop a nuke on their hive. Information leaks of this level are not tolerated by Akras. The nice thing is that you had exactly no technical knowledge whatsoever and therefore nothing of strategic value was lost."

"Your powers were acquired during an incident you had with an assassin named Jane. My guess is you made a deal with an entity to avoid dying. You have to this date refused to state the specifics. And as a result? This is what happened. You lost the data. Permanently. As for your childhood. You should be capable of perusing your file to relearn the events."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: August 28, 2016, 04:37:34 pm »

"I am fully awake and capable of doing any orders that involve movement sir."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: August 28, 2016, 04:39:44 pm »

"Good. On that note. Is Eros still asleep?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: August 28, 2016, 04:58:05 pm »

Actually do the doctors have anything to help Zander deal with coming off the brew? Like for muscle tears and just general exhaustion?
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5590 on: August 28, 2016, 05:26:17 pm »

Tal is quiet for a moment. "Zach. We are going. To drop a nuke on their hive. Information leaks of this level are not tolerated by Akras. The nice thing is that you had exactly no technical knowledge whatsoever and therefore nothing of strategic value was lost."

"Your powers were acquired during an incident you had with an assassin named Jane. My guess is you made a deal with an entity to avoid dying. You have to this date refused to state the specifics. And as a result? This is what happened. You lost the data. Permanently. As for your childhood. You should be capable of perusing your file to relearn the events."

"Before we nuke them... I want to mentally assault them. Round two. With hundreds of monkey souls at my disposal," Zach says without rolling over, "I want to see if I can get my memories back, and if I can exact revenge."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: August 28, 2016, 05:33:33 pm »

Actually do the doctors have anything to help Zander deal with coming off the brew? Like for muscle tears and just general exhaustion?

Sure, they have rubbing oil to help you relax for that.

"Good. On that note. Is Eros still asleep?"

"Still asleep, boss." Says Steve.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: August 28, 2016, 05:36:52 pm »

"No Zach. We're cutting losses here. The fact of the matter is that your brain, irregardless of mentalist tampering, retains the structures that your longterm memories are within. Give it time and a bit of research into your past to prompt them along and odds are is they'll come back in a few months. Worst case we have a copy of your brain's neurological patterns from back when you originally got your abilities, which means that wiiiith a bit of fiddling. We can probably copy the missing parts back in."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: August 28, 2016, 05:41:42 pm »

"I'm up for recovering the sword."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5594 on: August 28, 2016, 05:46:40 pm »

"At least tell me we got the genome of the bugs. They lost at least one of nearly every caste. The dog-shaped bugs are drones, combat ineffective. The other species you saw, such as other humans, mindslaved and controlled by Visionaries. The hobbit-sized ones are rank-and-file warriors. The larger, armored ones are Knights or - if they've lost their stingers - Corrosives."
"And Tal, you're not going to like this... There's something above the Queens in the hierarchy. I'm not sure what, but my guess is that there's even more powerful variants controlling the Queens. This resin stuff that they use for armor and construction? Functionally equivalent to kevlar for projectile resistance and structurally similar to concrete."
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 612