Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390438 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5550 on: August 28, 2016, 12:40:57 am »

"New armor? I rather not be restrained again. I will stand."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: August 28, 2016, 12:43:11 am »

"Give him the damned mic."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: August 28, 2016, 12:59:46 am »

Shrugging, Dr. Hu hands Vigil an earpiece.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: August 28, 2016, 01:11:07 am »

"Vigil. You are Literally. A. Dead. Man. Walking. Your Everything is broken. Your armor is totaled. FUBAR. Completely irrepairable. Literally the only reason you're still standing is localized anesthetics from the Multiple surgeries to fix your Completely Shattered Ribcage numbing the pain of said ribs that You Just Rebroke. You were restrained SO YOU WOULDN'T MOVE AND BREAK EVERYTHING AGAIN. At this rate we are literally going to need to replace two thirds of your skeleton. BECAUSE YOU KEEP BREAKING IT. And now you want to Walk five miles and get in Another brawl? What Is Wrong With You? Let the nice doctors do their job and stop you from bleeding out internally. Please. Cause you bloody shredded your innards with this little stunt. I'm honestly surprised you haven't passed out yet. You are functionally Mission Killed for the remainder of the mission. Same goes for Zach and Frazz and your 'Pet.' Frazz's everything is broken, shredded and broken wings. Massive tearing. A missing Tail that we'll be reattaching later. Severe bloodloss. Your 'Pet' has its legs shattered and is missing its tail. Zach is missing his legs. Again. He's gone through four legs now. Fucking wasteful."

"Anyways. Let the nice doctors go get you a stretcher so you don't die from internal bleeding kay? We'll get you your sword while they're fixing you again and stopping you from dying. You aren't going to be able to walk five miles in this state. I would be surprised if you made it out of the clearing without passing the fuck out from bloodloss."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: August 28, 2016, 05:26:40 am »

"Dammit, Vigil. You made me waste 5 minutes of my life that I spent on putting your insides back together."

Dammit, I need to stop sleeping for so long. If there are still bugs around, zap'em with the laser. If any of them get too close, punch them away. One punch should be sufficient.

If no bugs are around, go subdue Zach. I have a Faraday cage built in, right?
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: August 28, 2016, 06:38:40 am »

"I will su-" Vigil stopped mid sentence and remembered his promise to the littlw girl. He would only allow her to kill him. Nobody else, until she gets her chance. And she was to try to kill nobody but him.

"Fine. I have one request, though."
He said, as he obediently layed down.
"I wish to reopened disscusions about Amber and her mothers fate after the mission before the debriefing, between you, me, and the higher ups."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 06:40:22 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: August 28, 2016, 12:00:40 pm »

"They get basic intern status. No better. Technical training will not be available to them. primarily due to potential culture shock concerns driving them mad and secondarily because even a murderhobo makes for a better repairworker. If you intend to pay out of pocket for her mother's limbs then that's on you. To put it bluntly, the higher ups will not be amused that you intend to challenge a small child to a deathmatch. If you decide you want to bother em about it then that's on you."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: August 28, 2016, 12:18:16 pm »

"I accept your terms. Though, you do know I do not plan on harming the chind, correct?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: August 28, 2016, 12:27:19 pm »

"You do realize you cannot have a deathmatch without harming said child correct?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: August 28, 2016, 12:38:01 pm »

"I said that she would get one attempt to kill me, and nobody else. That is all."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: August 28, 2016, 12:41:55 pm »

"If you desire to engage her in a deathmatch. You Will preform to the best of your abilities during it or it Will Not happen at all."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: August 28, 2016, 12:44:56 pm »

"Is that an order?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: August 28, 2016, 12:57:19 pm »

"Yes Vigil. It is. I'm not wasting a valuable asset because five years down the line you decided to let a disgruntled child stab you thirtyseven times in the chest. If you want to fight her. Give it your all. I expect nothing less."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: August 28, 2016, 01:09:17 pm »

While people discuss things, the Halftrack arrives at the Mobile Base to drop Vigil and Zach off, then went to get the repeatedly Tranq'd Pseudo-Griffon. Dropping it off at the base too, THEN went to get Frazz and his tail, dropping them off so Frazz can have his tail re-attached.

THEN they went to the Elven settlement to pick up the Elven Magi that was chosen to be taken away. The look on their faces as the Halftrack rolled up is priceless.

Yeah! Science, bitch!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: August 28, 2016, 01:23:56 pm »

"Welcome aboard Magi! You'll be dropped off at the primary vehicle in a short bit."

"Hum. Vote time. Just drive the entire base over to the Probable Kobolds to get Vigil's sword or just the halftrack? I don't care which. One is faster. The other will be mildly more amusing."

"Magi Vari go fix Frazz's tail with a monkey or five. Maybe Vigil's skeleton if we have spare monkeys. Actually. Vigil! Thoughts on having your skeleton replaced with something more durable? Also. Is Zach awake yet?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:42:05 pm by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 612