Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390448 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5520 on: August 27, 2016, 07:58:12 pm »

(thats kinda funny actually I was hoping fear might break through his control)
"Damn it why did it have to be wasps, one of you target Zach already!" Zander will Keep firing, making extreme evasive moves if necessary.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: August 27, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »

"Helm already has explicit orders to target Zach."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5522 on: August 27, 2016, 08:07:37 pm »

Using the drones that are with the medical half track Kyoko would aim at the worker drones and try to destroy the puny dirt barricade the hive made.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5523 on: August 27, 2016, 08:48:12 pm »

Zach sends lightning forth from both palms at those who threaten his home. He returns all grenades back to sender still active via telekinesis. He points out the drones and tells the hive not to worry about taking them out and that they're expendable to the attackers, focus on the humanoid shapes. He relays that they have an injured dragon and an injured knight and tells the hive their last known positions.

If the drones of the hive can resin the tracks of the drones, they'd be effectively disabled.

((Question, does the whole hive know what Zach knew now? If so, they'd be able to prioritise))

Get an away team to deal with injured dragon, another away team to prioritise Vigil. Any drones which are not being stuck up around the tracks are to be flanked. Also, get the drones to armor Zach with the resin

((I'm sorry, Frazz!))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 09:19:07 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: August 27, 2016, 09:17:10 pm »

((AWWWWWW FUUUUUCCKKK))

"Urrrgg.........Kill..... Stupid..... Chicken...... Orange Chicken.....mmmm."

A sudden shift wakes Frazz up abruptly

"Gaah!...... Oh, Vigil."

Frazz shifts to get a clear view of Vigil.

"Hey man, remind me never to piss you off. That sword of yours is fucking dangerous. Hurhur...hur....."

Frazz suddenly remembers the past few minutes

"Oh.....uh... Sorry?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5525 on: August 27, 2016, 09:21:18 pm »

((Psst. You're being dragged towards the mobile base. Vigil is in a completely different location in the halftrack that is enroute to the insects))

"Oh. Good. Frazz. You're awake. Vigil is still alive but is mission killed for all intents and purposes. Just like you are. Let the drone pull you aboard the mobile base and stay inside. Your everything is broken and we don't have enough monkeys to get you operational. Gonna reattach your tail and get your wings semiset though. Currently we're engaging some of the bugs from earlier."

"Maximus. Status on Vigil's sword?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5526 on: August 27, 2016, 10:13:25 pm »

"Yeah, found the sword, Boss... It's, uh.. I think it became a god." Maximus said, unsure how to proceed.

The Helmet Camera shows Vigil's sword stuck in the ground in the middle of a very well hidden village of tiny huts, several tiny adorable dog-like creatures seems to be decorating the sword, some showing clear sign of worship.

Zach tries to TK the grenades back to it's sender, except there were so many of them, and every single on of them are rocket-powered smart grenades.

Akras did not half-ass the equipments for  their Gate teams, especially Foxhound's.

The held grenades explodes mid-air, sending frag all over the goddamned place, many wasps were shredded while drones are armoring Zach up.

The surviving Wasps, however, manage to dive-tackle each and every one of the Magis, Zander himself included. Their stingers on their arms powerfully and rapidly punching at their victims.

If it was a knight in full plate armor, they would've been easily ran through.

But you're all armored with enchanted 001 plates and suits, the stabs hurts. But it did not penetrate. The Magis struggles, what does Zander do?

Several more wasps buzzes up from the hole and then away towards Vigil and Frazz's locations. It'll be useless, as there's not nearly enough numbers to make it through all the guns that's coming to bear.

Things aren't looking good for the Magi and Zander..
.. Then the Medical Halftrack knocks a tree down and bursts into the scene, the Medics hopped off from the open top and began giving suppressive fire as the Halftrack's turret opens up with it's heavy machine gun. Dirt barriers explodes from the combined effort of Kyoko's drones and HMGs, the Drones that were coming their way were shredded by the rain of bullets.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5527 on: August 27, 2016, 10:18:55 pm »

When Zach is armored-up, he will lightning the half-track and attempt to chain it to the drones bearing on the away teams
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5528 on: August 27, 2016, 10:21:14 pm »

Tal sighs loudly at Maximus's proclamation.

"One thing after another. We'll deal with that later Maximus. Turn on the translator on your tablet. and listen in on their speaking. Koyoko terminate the wasps on the Magi and Zander. Try not to hit them and if you do don't hit the heads. I want every single one of these bugs dead. Someone fucking tranq Zach. If you can tranq the enslaved sapients do so but if not I really don't give a fuck."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:23:08 pm by Kevak »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5529 on: August 27, 2016, 10:42:45 pm »

With nothing but a "Yes sir!" Kyoko quickly changes aim to the wasps, once said wasps where all down she would lay fire on the other bugs and anything that came close out of cover to the team, Zach included.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5530 on: August 27, 2016, 10:45:19 pm »

Pull out my gun or knife whatever is easier and shoot/stab the damn thing.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: August 27, 2016, 10:50:09 pm »

Get out how? I am strapped. . . moving would be hard. Vigil would flex a bit under the restraints, to test them, and see if they would give at any possible point, if given enough strength. If not then he would have to pull a Houdini, and slowly shift his restraints to ease himself out.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: August 27, 2016, 11:16:47 pm »

Kyoko's drones scythed the bugs off of the Wiznerds while Zander stabs one in the fucking face, killing it all right an' proper. Freeing themselves.

Now that the bugs are surrounded, it becomes easier to deal with the controlled humans. Tranq guns were fired, easily bringing down the other humans. Except for Zach, Zach's wearing 001 plates and his robe are enchanted. needles simply aren't going to penetrate.

His Lightning strikes the Halftrack, which is grounded. Thus the energy simply dissipates uselessly into the ground.

Battle Theme.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:21:31 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5533 on: August 27, 2016, 11:18:34 pm »

((I think you mean Zach.))

"Alrighty. Tranq's ain't an option. Kneecap him. Shoot off his legs before he can bail out. We can replace em later like we were going to do anyways."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:25:55 pm by Kevak »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5534 on: August 27, 2016, 11:23:32 pm »

Zach indicates to fall back into the hole and fight a battle of attrition
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 612