Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390444 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5505 on: August 27, 2016, 06:34:04 pm »

"Well Zach? Planning on engaging em?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: August 27, 2016, 06:36:09 pm »

Aria, wherever she is, has a horrible sense of something having gone horribly wrong. Or if she were aware of it, is wondering how things *did* go that wrong.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: August 27, 2016, 06:39:50 pm »

Aria would probably realise the 'How' falls under 'Stupidity.'

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5508 on: August 27, 2016, 06:43:44 pm »

"I... hive... queen... serve... help... me... build... kill... help... me... serve... queen... help... me..." Zach will desperately try and push back mentally, knowing that the attack should stop if the creature is on the defense
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: August 27, 2016, 06:48:31 pm »

Tal sighs loudly.

"Told you to zap em. You didn't. Imbicile."

"Heads up Magi and Zander. Buggers are employing mental attacks. Tranq Zach when ya see him. Or shoot him. I don't really care. We can put him back together later. Just don't damage the brain. Lethal the bugs the moment you see em. I want samples once they're dealt with. Medical team with Vigil is to path towards the Zach engagement site. I want vehicle support here."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: August 27, 2016, 06:49:18 pm »

"Boss, I Think that ain't Zach no more." Says one of the Magi en-route to get him with Zander.

"Got it." The Medical driver said and adjust his routes towards Zach as well.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: August 27, 2016, 06:50:03 pm »

"It isn't Zach. That's why I authorized shooting him. Tranqs prefered though."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5512 on: August 27, 2016, 06:54:58 pm »

Zach tries to drive his mental assault through like a spear. It only has to get through to put his opponent on the defensive, he doesn't care how much actually hurts it. He focuses his attack on maximum mental penetration and minimum damage.
Physically, realising the bugs most likely use each other for relays, he tries to zap the more important looking ones. He knows he hasn't got much time before the superior mental attack against him has control of him completely.

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5513 on: August 27, 2016, 07:13:09 pm »

Zach tries to drive his mental assault through like a spear. It only has to get through to put his opponent on the defensive, he doesn't care how much actually hurts it. He focuses his attack on maximum mental penetration and minimum damage.
Physically, realising the bugs most likely use each other for relays, he tries to zap the more important looking ones. He knows he hasn't got much time before the superior mental attack against him has control of him completely.

You just couldn't bring yourself to zap your fellow hive members. Resistance is futile, right now you've a far more pressing concern, anyway. There are people coming over to kill you and your family. This is not a good thing, relying this information to the others, your fellow bugs scramble out of the hole. The workers drooling their sticky liquid into chest-high walls made of packed dirt as warriors, your fellow former human, now made better with weapons and armor gifted by the hive, join in on the defensive, Dozens of wasps buzzes out, ready to deliver justice upon them all.

Had you brought your rifle, you would've readied it. But right now, your only way to fight was using your powers. You know that throwing rocks at them won't work so well unless the rocks are really big, so maybe lightning bolts will be the best you can do?

You could also hold people up with your telekinesis and crush them mid-air too if you so like.

It all makes sense, really. They want you dead, so you're going to make them dead good.

Zander, Vahrik, Steve and Helm arrives at the scene, where there are nearly two dozen wasps buzzing in the air, ready for you. Humans in bug-like armor and weapons taking cover behind hastily-made chest high walls of tightly packed dirt, amongst them Zach.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: August 27, 2016, 07:18:24 pm »

"Ah. They're using his comms." Cut Zach's comms.

"Pop a frag or three Magi Vahrik. You're permitted to turn this engagment zone into a hellscape. Everyone else. Open fire. Surpressive fire with lasers. Keep em behind their walls. Use trees as cover. Magi Helm, down Zach before he does anything. Tranqs or lasers I don't care."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: August 27, 2016, 07:27:00 pm »

Frazz, you wake up strapped to two drones. You're on your back, the metal bits are really uncomfortable, your tail still really fucking hurts and you're kinda groggy, but the tranq in your blood are being filtered out fast.

These motherfuckers shot you! with needles! Lots of it!

Vigil, with Zach's presence lifted from your mind, you wake up strapped to a medical stretcher inside a moving halftrack, the two Doctors checking their MAG Rifles and loading Frag grenades into the underslung launcher.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:28:31 pm by vkiNm »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: August 27, 2016, 07:38:35 pm »

Vigil looked around siftily as the pain slowly begain to register in his body. He opened his mouth to scream, but calmed down quickly, before it became a reality. He had a fight to win. He had a battle to finish. He had to get his sword and out of these restraints.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: August 27, 2016, 07:39:33 pm »

Zander will move quickly firing as he goes into cover, Zach and his lightening is going to be a problem unless.......

"HEY ZACH WATCH OUT, THERE'S A GIRL BEHIND YOU."

Keep firing.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5518 on: August 27, 2016, 07:44:34 pm »

Vigil looked around siftily as the pain slowly begain to register in his body. He opened his mouth to scream, but calmed down quickly, before it became a reality. He had a fight to win. He had a battle to finish. He had to get his sword and out of these restraints.

Good plan. But how? the Doctors doesn't seem to realize that you're awake yet.

Zander will move quickly firing as he goes into cover, Zach and his lightening is going to be a problem unless.......

"HEY ZACH WATCH OUT, THERE'S A GIRL BEHIND YOU."

Keep firing.

There is, in fact, a girl behind Zach. One of the mind-controlled humans.

You quickly take cover behind a tree as your laser scythe through the air, slicing a couple of wasps neatly into two, before said two pieces bursts into flames from superheated air.

Your remaining party members began chucking grenades and shooting as well as the wasps all charge down at you with reckless abandon, using their zig-zag pattern and overwhelming numbers. The grenades are doing a good job wrecking their barricade, but none managed to explode mid-air. It would've been great, really.

Zach, battle has started. What do you do? there are people trying to kill you and your family.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: August 27, 2016, 07:54:08 pm »

Get out how? I am strapped. . . moving would be hard. Vigil would flex a bit under the restraints, to test them, and see if they would give at any possible point, if given enough strength. If not then he would have to pull a Houdini, and slowly shift his restraints to ease himself out.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 612