Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390472 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5490 on: August 27, 2016, 06:32:51 am »

(Pirate, why not try to do recon? Vigil is lost, and his sword would not necessary be near him.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: August 27, 2016, 11:36:56 am »

((Because a techie is going over footage to see where it flew.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: August 27, 2016, 11:41:22 am »

[I'm still waiting for more Frazz post, but they seems to have stopped for now. So I'll just Auto Frazz struggling impotently.]

Jon and Zander were soon joined by 3 other Magis, everyone raised their Tranq rifle, set the weapon on full auto and just start sprayin' and prayin'.

Rapid crackles ripped through the forest as gunpowder-cased tranq darts were fired in a hail of storm towards the two meleeing creatures, most of them bounces off of Frazz's scales but some managed to find soft, damaged bits where the scales were raked off by the creature.

The creature's bulging muscles resisted the sharp needles, but the pen was just too damned high. It didn't even yelp, but already it's bite and tug are already rapidly declining in strength.

Frazz likewise find that his eyelids are so damned heavy now and he's just soo... sleepy.. you vaguely realize that the creature slump off of you before your head slumps to the ground as well, having been hit by more Tranq than you can realistically resist. Damn, your tail really hurts.

Nothing seems to have bothered the Medical team as they crash their way through trees towards Vigil on their halftrack, backed by drones. The black man was found laying face-down into the ground, snoozing with far more injuries than a person should've realistically survive. Maybe it's because his head is pretty much fine more or less and he's just too stubborn to realize that his body is too hurt and really should die already? whatever it was, the Doctors immediately went to work, carefully peeling the cloths off of him and removing the pieces of 001 plates that's stuck in him. The smell of fresh blood and free food flows freely in the air..

Maximus and the Techies went off to find Vigil's 001 sword, having finished calculating the ballistics of it.

Zach, meanwhile, senses that the battle is more or less over as the creature's mind slipped into slumber.
Then the ground under where you've been sitting on collapses, causing you to fall into a small tunnel on your back where dozens of pairs of large, bug-like eyes belonging to fat-cat-sized bees stares at you. "Ssshhh." You could imagine one of them making the noise. Complete with bringing one of it's weird bee-leg up to where it's mouth should be.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: August 27, 2016, 12:30:46 pm »

"Mama, I don't wanna go to schooooollll...."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: August 27, 2016, 12:34:15 pm »

Zzzz. "KILLL!!!!" Zzz snort snort. "Frass."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: August 27, 2016, 12:44:34 pm »

Tal sighs again. Loudly. "Of course. Have fun with that Zach. Lightning the smart looking ones and hijack the rest if you can. I don't care anymore. It seems as though this realm's deities have decided to fuck with us for shits and giggles. Just watch. Vigil's sword will have landed in a den of something."

"Magi Vahrik, Magi Steve, and Magi Helm. Go help Zach. Bring lasers and tranqs."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: August 27, 2016, 01:32:30 pm »

Sigh at Vigil's and Frazz's incompetence. Begin fixing them and get Frazz's tail preserved for reattachment.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: August 27, 2016, 01:34:05 pm »

"Just one thing after another in this damned place. But hey Tal can you tell how advanced the smithing techniques that were used to make this armor? Might tell us a little about what we're up against." Zander stays alert ready to react in case anymore bullshit shows up.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: August 27, 2016, 01:40:23 pm »

"We'll examine samples of the armor when ya guys haul the creature back here. The best way to divine level of smithing tech is to examine it on the molecular level. Purity of the material. Also Zander go help Zach. He's sitting in a pit full of giant bugs. Follow his tracker."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: August 27, 2016, 01:42:21 pm »

"Yes sir, on my way to save Darth Idiot." Zander begins sprinting towards Zach.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: August 27, 2016, 01:46:40 pm »

[Still waiting on Zach's post for now.]

Frazz's tail gets put on ice as Frazz and the creature gets hooked up on the drones and gets hauled back towards the mobile base that is also moving towards them. Jon easily treats Frazz's bleeding wounds. In your educated opinion, if that large creature had a few more moment at Frazz's throat, it would've rip something important off and you'd be down a dragon.

Vigil gets stabilized then moved onto the halftrack to return back to the mobile base for some more extensive healing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: August 27, 2016, 01:51:29 pm »

"So. After we recover Vigil's sword and Zach. We're headed back to the compound. We need to resupply and both Vigil and Frazz need some fairly major repairwork."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5502 on: August 27, 2016, 05:46:27 pm »

((Of course the GM posts just after I go to sleep XD))
Zach raises his hands in a gesture of peace before examining them, He probes the important-looking ones with his mind, "Hello, what is your business?".
He whispers to his AI (mouth is unseeable past the helmet, no?) "Send Tal a message 'Too many of them to just lightning and I'm not sure if I can get it to chain properly. Just... too many. Also I think they know Terran limb and digit gestures.'"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:48:42 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: August 27, 2016, 05:51:49 pm »

"Thoughts on just frying em all? We want the genomes anyways so we can just manually hijack the hivemind. Nothing quite like cloning a bunch of lobotimized synapse creatures."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: August 27, 2016, 06:26:53 pm »

The question is, how does some bugs from some alien world in another dimension knows Terran hand gestures?

Maybe it's their hive mind, they can sense your intention well enough..

It's right then that Zach feels a presence breaking into his mind, it was like that feeling of wanting to belong to something greater than yourself. Something.. better, a sense of belonging that just feels right. like the one you initially felt at the Mobile base, but hundreds of times stronger.

For all purpose, Zach just took a psychic shotgun blast at point-blank. And while your helmet and armor is somewhat warded, it is no where near as comprehensive as the ones on the mobile base.

You find that thoughts come slowly to you, your mouth are heavy like lead, and the very idea that betraying the hive and letting it be known that something is very wrong seems to be incomprehensible to you.

Why would you betray the hive?

You love the hive.

You are the hive.

Hive is love, Hive is life.

You want to make the hive great again.. maybe you should build a wall? Yes, that would be good. Build a wall, make the hive great again.

What were you thinking about right now?

What were you doing just now?

... who are you? you are the hive. You are many, and you are one.

Yes. You are one and you are many. You are connected like nothing before. You feel the chatter of understandings of the Hive, the need of the hive, the love of the hive.

... And now you understand who, what and where are the Intruders and exactly what they've done to your precious hive. Cowards, all of them.

Make the hive great again.

Feed.

Breed.

Explore.

Expand.

Exploit.

EXTERMINATE.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:28:45 pm by vkiNm »
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 612