Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390477 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5475 on: August 26, 2016, 08:51:19 pm »

Vigil hulstered his gun and sheathed Betsy, before taking off his mask, and laying it on the ground carefully. [\quote]
((Might be much worse than that. Might have broken in the struggle between frazz and the griffin. Still makes sense early on that you heard me. You could hear me through the helmate on the floor, and its not like I was wispering. And i could have probably heard you via the speakers. . . . .  But. . . . . . Now. . . .  Tal should make it a think to disallow removal of helmets. Also, I was stupid.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: August 26, 2016, 08:52:34 pm »

((Tal prolly should disallow helmet removal.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: August 26, 2016, 08:53:37 pm »

((...Was it an accident or was there a reason to remove the tail?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: August 26, 2016, 08:54:48 pm »

((Intentional removal of both the griffon's tail and Frazz's tail.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: August 26, 2016, 08:56:42 pm »

Vigil will cut off tails. If he can manage just the griffins, then fine, but Frazz brought this upon himself.

((Depends on how you read it. He wasnt really trying to, but he wasnt actively not trying to either.))

I will have that dragons balls when I get back there. His dick too if he kills my pet.
Vigil thinks as he lets his body react on its own. He was moving too fast to possibly consider grabbing hold of a branch on the way down, so his best hope would be to angle his body just enough to face forward, while pulling out his sword to cut through any trees that would be thin enough to cut through, hope there would be no tree trunks in the part of the forest he would land in, that he wouldnt land in water, and that he could keep at least enough of a forward roll going that he could roll into his fall and keep himself from just flat out reincarnting himself as a red misty smear of blood and giblets. As soon as he landed, though, he will go back into the frey. This time, for some dragon hide.

If vigil can not mannage to land relitively safely, and ends up a crumpled mess on the floor, unfortunately he does not have the mindset to stay still. He will likely try to still kill both of the damned beasts if he has to drag the mangled flesh underneath his will miles to reach the battle site.

((I cant think of any safe way vigil would act when provoked. He isnt the smartest, and doesnt really give up easily. Or even at all, really. Especially if its something he wants. Selfish prick.))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:03:43 pm by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: August 26, 2016, 09:02:28 pm »

Double post.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: August 26, 2016, 10:06:43 pm »

The mobile base scatters into activity as Tal began barking orders, each one met with acknowledgements as everyone and pretty much everything is moving out to do one thing or another.

Try as he may, Zach simply does not have the capability to use his telekinesis powers on a small, fast-moving target so far away that he does not even have visuals on. Vigil's descents continues unhindered.

As Vigil comes close to crashing, his sword did a good enough job cutting off potentially problematic branches in the way, using all your skills and ability, you prepare yourself for the rough landing.

Then you land. The force pushing you into countless amount of rolls, the broken 001 plate pieces in your carrier pushing into your body and scraping, cutting and scratching everywhere as you kept rolling and rolling and rolling until you come to a sudden halt when you crashes into a tree.

Everything hurts, and you were prepared to go back and show those beasts what-for. But suddenly you feel a presence in your mind, and you feel so.. very.. sleepy..

Zander guzzles down his drink and sprints with speed, catching up to Jon. Both of you bursts out of the trees and into the little clearing that Vigil made in time to see Frazz being fucked by the creature, It's legs and weights kept trying to throw Frazz onto the ground as it's beak works on twisting the already limp wings, there was painful sounds of crunched bones and twisted flesh as it tries to de-limb the Dragon.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: August 26, 2016, 10:11:29 pm »

No time to sleeeeeep. . .  Must fight. .  Fiiight. . .  Fig!
Vigil would do his best to resist as he rushed to battle. Heading. . .  A random direction that seems right, into the forest.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: August 26, 2016, 10:13:19 pm »

"Tranq the damned Griffon before it breaks Frazz further. Then tranq Frazz."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5484 on: August 26, 2016, 10:24:17 pm »

Zach will immobilise Vigil with his mind control. "Tal, are you sure that putting someone in a critical condition to sleep is a good idea? All the movies try and keep people awake."

-snip-
Zander guzzles down his drink and sprints with speed, catching up to Jon. Both of you bursts out of the trees and into the little clearing that Vigil made in time to see Frazz being fucked by the creature, It's legs and weights kept trying to throw Frazz onto the ground as it's beak works on twisting the already limp wings, there was painful sounds of crunched bones and twisted flesh as it tries to de-limb the Dragon.
Frazz being fucked by the creature
((Frazz lost his draconic virginity))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:27:08 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: August 26, 2016, 10:36:01 pm »

"Movies are not real life. In reality, it depends heavily on the type of physical trauma. If someone is suffering from severe bloodloss then you want them to stay awake so they can consciously breath in as much oxygen as possible. If someone has bodywide shattered bones? You want them to not move a muscle at risk of internal tearing and organ ruptures. The easiest way to get em stable is to tranq em. I don't believe you were in the squad during the absolute trainwreck the first mission was but our designated medic at the time had to tranq several people to prevent pain induced muscle contractions and rapid breathing from causing further damage. On that note I do have to wonder what happened to Dr. Ayes. He sorta just.. Vanished."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:37:43 pm by Kevak »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: August 26, 2016, 11:03:35 pm »

Shoot that son of a gun with the trang several times.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5487 on: August 26, 2016, 11:12:20 pm »

"Yes sir"
Zach puts Vigil to sleep and keeps him asleep. Keeping tabs on Vigil, he goes back to trying to mind control the griffith.
He still hasn't moved from lotus position
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:34:32 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: August 26, 2016, 11:15:01 pm »

"Actually. Now that I think about it. I'm the only remaining active member of the original Foxhound Squad. Lalush and Seth are somewhere in 003's Domain. MIA and possibly dead. Will have to ask 003 later about that. Arthur is doing.. Things with interns. Dr. Ayes went.. Somewhere. I think he works in R&D now? Unsure. And Michal or however that was pronounced, I think he's working as a guard or something in a less stressful situation. All the current members joined after the first trainwreck of a mission."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: August 26, 2016, 11:26:02 pm »

Kyoko silent throughout this time controls the drones guarding the medical team, making sure that no angry griffins, dragons, frazzes elves, dwarves, and so on that try to attack them will get away without a few bullets in them.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 612